Brand Spankin New ViparSpectra KS5000 Grows Herbies Seeds Collection In LOS

Highya SO,

Did you use the vinegar in your cannabis grow? Seems a lot too low on ph. Could add a little baking soda.

I wanted to mention about your Blueberry. Krissi's one of favorite strains is the Blueberry. That should be encouraging news. She's an Indica connoisseur. But then, every strain affects everyone different! Maybe a testor nug near the end to get a preliminary understanding. I always do! Happy Smokin'

The girls just love that @ViparSpectra Wow.:welldone:
Hope your doing well my friend. :high-five:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Thanks Bill! :green_heart:
Nice work on those flattops! And rinse those probes well. 🚰
You know I didn't and I will today! Thanks you!
Highya SO,

Did you use the vinegar in your cannabis grow? Seems a lot too low on ph. Could add a little baking soda.

I wanted to mention about your Blueberry. Krissi's one of favorite strains is the Blueberry. That should be encouraging news. She's an Indica connoisseur. But then, every strain affects everyone different! Maybe a testor nug near the end to get a preliminary understanding. I always do! Happy Smokin'
This is new to me and I haven't used it at all. It's to be diluted by a lot and used as a foliar or drench. I just wanted another way of accessing calcium. Not sure if I need it right now. Something on the shelf to experiment with.

Good morning Mr Oh! Oh! Oh!

Bit of a funny.

What normal growers see vs what my brain sees.

Lolling!

I’m all bout your lady in red ♥️❤️♥️

17695BAD-A728-4FCC-9C50-22ECCBEDDEFE.jpeg

WE'RE GETTING THERE UPDATE

Hi and happy Tuesday! These @Herbies Seeds ladies are starting to form a grow! I can see they have forgiven me my soil amending sins and are growing along fine now. I'm very happy for that! It's on!

I'm adjusting ties and adding where needed to maintain a canopy and watering lately. Every 3 days. Here they are chillin under their favorite sun the KS5000 ala @ViparSpectra my fav too!

And everyone at the party.
So I have a new Vipar light I can't mention yet but I have to a little and will elaborate later when they become available to everyone! For now look at the clone health improvement in two days of being under it!
Day of.
And after 2 days under the Vipar light.
I hope you win the lottery!

Highya SO,

Your ladies look gorgeous! They're looking very healthy and happy! Happy Smokin'

Bushy as all get out Stone! Gonna' be a full house. :Rasta:

SOIL TEST UPDATE

Good day all! Got the test today. I'm not real sure what to do with it but it's a start. I'm finding acres to square feet tables and will figure this out! It actually isn't too far off I think. They used tomatoes for a reference. I think they grow similar to cannabis.
There's a lot to look at! Enjoy.

I'm open to thoughts and suggestions.

Highya SO,

I'm guessing the soil is from the Rev's book. Probably used. They're saying you have much more than they recommend for most nutes. Just need calcium and nitrogen. I'm also guessing you figured that much without my help, lol. I don't know what else you could read from that. Happy Smokin'

SOIL TEST UPDATE

Good day all! Got the test today. I'm not real sure what to do with it but it's a start. I'm finding acres to square feet tables and will figure this out! It actually isn't too far off I think. They used tomatoes for a reference. I think they grow similar to cannabis.
There's a lot to look at! Enjoy.

I'm open to thoughts and suggestions.
I guess all you need to know now is what the optimal levels for cannabis are. And I’m guessing it’s what you have now. Lol

I am afraid I am not any good at evaluating those figures, but I look forward anyone's view on them. Thanks Otter!
We'll get this.
Highya SO,

I'm guessing the soil is from the Rev's book. Probably used. They're saying you have much more than they recommend for most nutes. Just need calcium and nitrogen. I'm also guessing you figured that much without my help, lol. I don't know what else you could read from that. Happy Smokin'
No, this is freshly amended cooked soil. I believe they recommend upping lime and nitrogen to make the balance it's missing between N,P and K? I'm not up on the ratios but there are some for these things.

What I see to do is taking their 1000 lb/acre lime suggestion(which doesn't seem a lot) and turning that into ounces/sq/ft. @Gee64 there's your calcium! and 150 lb/acre of nitrogen needs some diving into in the same way.
It appears to hold optimum everything. Balance seems off.
I guess all you need to know now is what the optimal levels for cannabis are. And I’m guessing it’s what you have now. Lol
In the proper balance. Over time I guess my lime(calcium) got off. We'll see. I've been down this road for a while. I'll believe it when I fix it! It's close now. Maybe. :D

Stone when you say "balance seems off" tell me what you are thinking.

I'm not a soil report expert but what you have there looks pretty good except maybe a smidge high on calcium and a smidge low on magnesium on the base saturation cec section, but once life hits that soil the calcium will drop a bit and magnesium will naturally get a bit stronger on the ratio.

As for nitrogen, your great calcium level will take care of allowing atmospheric nitrogen in. Have you added carbon to this soil prior to testing?
Carbon is like a different language to me talking soil. I see the word but what does it mean. On a quick net search I got a clue maybe. Do you mean coco coir and all the roots I till back in over and over? Yes to them. Can you give me a simple definition of carbon for this application?
Stone when you say "balance seems off" tell me what you are thinking.
Well, now that we see all the goodies in it, if I'm seeing mag def there's something off. Yes?

The soil in the Cherries DubeLee SIP is the tested soil. It grew pretty well with a slight need for mag look on leaves in veg. I gave 3 ml cal/mag 3 times, maybe 4 and she's calmed her need for it now she's in flower so far. That. I don't think this soil has to grow with def's normally.

I'm thinking it did well for growing all the pot it has and just needs a little love. I've been amending it by the book for years, which is a blessing and a curse because I didn't have to learn anything but to add some mag. I'm about to learn something I hope, and finally fix this soil! Thanks for your input!

Back
Top Bottom