Brand Spankin New ViparSpectra KS5000 Grows Herbies Seeds Collection In LOS

Highya SO,

Great looking ladies! Very nice biomass on them all. Plenty of branches doing very well. Are you doing SIP's? I'm guessing not, but they look very well cared for. Rev's soil mix looks as good as SIP.
It was -3 this afternoon when I went to get wood. I don't like it! Probably warm up a little more before morning. Above freezing tomorrow, though! I like! Happy Smokin'
Yes this is in Rev LOS. Now that I gave then a shot of epsom they're booming. I have a sample of it out to UMass for testing. Waiting for results and suggestions. It grows super well when I have it tuned in. I have to say the SIP is different though. The plant construct is just different. Bigger branches and stronger with SIP it seems so far.
-3 is good and cold for that time of day Bode! We got up into single digits here. it's better now even at 6am it's 21. The heat's coming now. 40's in a few days.
Good afternoon Mr Oh! Oh! Oh!

All looking schmickey Schmouse on the grow front.

You say that like I have a chilly option.

I swear Queensland summers are just preparing us for hell.

🔥 👿🔥👿🔥👿
You're the balance Tra!
Your potted plants look as beastly as your SIP one!
Same soil, so I was hoping.

Mile High takes the curse off cleaning a pipe!
I really need to get hold of some. I must ask them if they have a retail market for it here. It's a pita to have to boil this pipe for ages and then have to remove the resin from the pot after!

I really need to get hold of some. I must ask them if they have a retail market for it here. It's a pita to have to boil this pipe for ages and then have to remove the resin from the pot after!
Actually heat is part of the process so warming it up and oozing was part of my experience. The ooze however, came right off with a few drops and a rub with my fingers, then some dish soap. I used my coffee mug for several @PerfectPipe 's and a couple of spoon pipes to warm. That left only the mug when I was done. I haven't cleaned a big piece yet. Hot not boiling is the directions.

LST UPDATE

Good day folks. So we're topped and waiting for the next thing which is to grow out the two tops and lay them down horizontal to set the veg canopy height. I like to see about 3 inches. We had one volunteer for the tutorial.
I gently set them to each side with pipe cleaners and clips to the grow bag.
Then if the next node of branches need to be lower to get even canopy height, them too to the height of the top ones. Now we wait for the rest to come up.

And there you have it.

I was checking the others for a volunteer and found the Blueberry Hill is showing signs of fimming. Fimming is when you cut the top off in such a way that it makes the plant grow 4 instead of 2 top branches. I didn't plan a fim nor did I come close to making a fim cut. This girl is doing it all on her own.
This pic shows a node with it's leaf, a branch and another branch coming from the node. Very odd in my mind. All main nodes seem to be doing it!

I think tomorrow the rest will want to join in on the fun. Have yourself a great day!

Hi Dust. The paper is downstairs with my brains on it. I think it's in the 50's days now. I'll veg them until they get a flat canopy. Usually 65 or 70 days.
Dang. What I thought. I can't take it being that long of a veg. Kills me waiting and waiting and waiting

Mile High takes the curse off cleaning a pipe!
He sent me a message about letting your trim scissors sit in the solution overnight and in the morning they’d be perfect. I hadn’t thought of that one!

LST UPDATE

Good day folks. So we're topped and waiting for the next thing which is to grow out the two tops and lay them down horizontal to set the veg canopy height. I like to see about 3 inches. We had one volunteer for the tutorial.
I gently set them to each side with pipe cleaners and clips to the grow bag.
Then if the next node of branches need to be lower to get even canopy height, them too to the height of the top ones. Now we wait for the rest to come up.

And there you have it.

I was checking the others for a volunteer and found the Blueberry Hill is showing signs of fimming. Fimming is when you cut the top off in such a way that it makes the plant grow 4 instead of 2 top branches. I didn't plan a fim nor did I come close to making a fim cut. This girl is doing it all on her own.
This pic shows a node with it's leaf, a branch and another branch coming from the node. Very odd in my mind. All main nodes seem to be doing it!

I think tomorrow the rest will want to join in on the fun. Have yourself a great day!
Accidental FIMs are awesome! You know it stands for “Fuc-, I Missed it,” right? Lol! Also, when I have FIMed intentionally, sometimes I’ve gotten 3, 4,or just 2. Seems to be a plant by plant thing. Great tutorial!

Accidental FIMs are awesome! You know it stands for “Fuc-, I Missed it,” right? Lol! Also, when I have FIMed intentionally, sometimes I’ve gotten 3, 4,or just 2. Seems to be a plant by plant thing. Great tutorial!
I think there's 4 at each node, 2 each side of the branch existing, so 6 total each. I don't think I can use most of them. Maybe the top 4.

LST UPDATE

Hi all, they're coming in one by one for the flat top! Only one left. Everyone is getting nice and bushy under this @ViparSpectra KS5000! I still have it set for 75%.
Blueberry Hill is HUSKY
I Fergit

So I made a vinegar/ ground oyster shell extraction and took its ph and ppm amount today It's day 8 or 9 and the recipe consideres it done.

PH
PPM
I'm not sure if this is an accurate way to measure calcium in vinegar. It is a way.

LST UPDATE

Hi all, they're coming in one by one for the flat top! Only one left. Everyone is getting nice and bushy under this @ViparSpectra KS5000! I still have it set for 75%.
Blueberry Hill is HUSKY
I Fergit

So I made a vinegar/ ground oyster shell extraction and took its ph and ppm amount today It's day 8 or 9 and the recipe consideres it done.

PH
PPM
I'm not sure if this is an accurate way to measure calcium in vinegar. It is a way.
The girls just love that @ViparSpectra Wow.:welldone:
Hope your doing well my friend. :high-five:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom