Brand Spankin New ViparSpectra KS5000 Grows Herbies Seeds Collection In LOS

HAPPY SATURDAY UPDATE!

Good Saturday, Sunday maybe even for some! These beauties are on auto this week. I'm weighing pots and watering the willing. That Blueberry Hill is drinking twice as much as the others! Going to be the problem child when training day comes I'm thinking. hehe no prob Bob! Here's the lady's of the @ViparSpectra KS5000 grow today.

Have a wonderful day!

HAPPY SATURDAY UPDATE!

Good Saturday, Sunday maybe even for some! These beauties are on auto this week. I'm weighing pots and watering the willing. That Blueberry Hill is drinking twice as much as the others! Going to be the problem child when training day comes I'm thinking. hehe no prob Bob! Here's the lady's of the @ViparSpectra KS5000 grow today.

Have a wonderful day!
Looks great Otter! I like your watering can. I need to get one with a longer neck like that. I fried my pump with a couple of rogue mosquitoe bits.

The granules dissolve into the water which allows for an oil in water emulsion. The granules I have found (making gummies and huge variety of other edibles from cakes to fine dining 7 course menus) allow the oil to bind straight to the water which helps a lot to keep the oil separating from the gummy, hard candy or whatever you are making in the end.
So in short I use it to make the emulsion stable and not really for any other reason.
Similar to using egg yolks which contain lecithin to make an oil in liquid emulsion known as mayonnaise.
Lecithin is lecithin is lethitin in whatever form.
Using this method as well as a few other chef tricks make the gummies shelf stable for a year with no leaching of oil, especially during drying and packing.
20221109_104849.jpg
Love the packaging. What do you use for your molds? They look like large fishermen's friends. I like the look of those!!!

POTUP UPDATE OOH BABY!

Hi everyone, at two weeks in the 1 gal pots some of them get itchy to move onto the next thing. The Lady Blueberry Hill was her this run so everyone got a new 10 gallon home! This is making progress now!
I got em all happy and partying it up! Mixed up some @DYNOMYCO as always.
Then got some ground oyster shell in the bottom of a dampened bag.
Got everyone nice and cozy in their 10's

I didn't have it in me to mulch today. Tomorrow's another day.
Under the beautiful rays of the @ViparSpectra KS5000 light they settle in.
Have a great day all!

Highya SO,

Love your tent and setup! Love the power strips on side of tent, also! Your ladies look very happy even after transplanting. Question - some of the leaves show a lighter green between the veins. Is that for real, or a reflection. I've seen a bit of that this winter on inside grows. Not sure if light induced, or needing a little nitrogen. Or maybe it's nothing! I hope for the latter! Happy Smokin'

I will now after seeing those beauties in their permanent homes!
Placed!
Highya SO,

Love your tent and setup! Love the power strips on side of tent, also! Your ladies look very happy even after transplanting. Question - some of the leaves show a lighter green between the veins. Is that for real, or a reflection. I've seen a bit of that this winter on inside grows. Not sure if light induced, or needing a little nitrogen. Or maybe it's nothing! I hope for the latter! Happy Smokin'
Hey you noticed the new strips! A safety upgrade last grow. Those leaves are mag def leaves Bode. A group of us are finding it easy to get them to do it. I keep trying to fix my soil but not yet. I should get it tested. Or just pay attention and hit them with epsom at first sign.
I know it's all good but what were you adding the ground oyster shell at that point for?
I was reading on a Rev's daughters grow article I think. She had it as a step in her pot build. Later available calcium maybe? it's a habit now, I looked for the article a while back and couldn't get it.

Big pots = Big pot! :Rasta:

Looking forward Stone!

POTUP UPDATE OOH BABY!

Hi everyone, at two weeks in the 1 gal pots some of them get itchy to move onto the next thing. The Lady Blueberry Hill was her this run so everyone got a new 10 gallon home! This is making progress now!
I got em all happy and partying it up! Mixed up some @DYNOMYCO as always.
Then got some ground oyster shell in the bottom of a dampened bag.
Got everyone nice and cozy in their 10's

I didn't have it in me to mulch today. Tomorrow's another day.
Under the beautiful rays of the @ViparSpectra KS5000 light they settle in.
Have a great day all!
Awesome. That’s a 5x5, yes? How you make four 10s work in a 5x5 is beyond my pay grade. They look very healthy. Don’t you love how natural the plants look in photos under the VS spectrum?

Awesome. That’s a 5x5, yes? How you make four 10s work in a 5x5 is beyond my pay grade. They look very healthy. Don’t you love how natural the plants look in photos under the VS spectrum?
4.5 x 4.5 Jon. I just give them 2 to 3 weeks in there and flip! Yeah that gives them a nice glow! I left it at 400ppfd yesterday. It's about to get raised into the 600's!

4.5 x 4.5 Jon. I just give them 2 to 3 weeks in there and flip! Yeah that gives them a nice glow! I left it at 400ppfd yesterday. It's about to get raised into the 600's!
Since we both know you could fill it with one ten or definitely with two, is it a matter of efficiency to harvest to use four?

Since we both know you could fill it with one ten or definitely with two, is it a matter of efficiency to harvest to use four?
Also, do the roots fill tens with three weeks in there plus flower time? I’ve been using 7s and by mid flower they’re so packed it’s crazy. Been thinking about switching to tens.

Also, do the roots fill tens with three weeks in there plus flower time? I’ve been using 7s and by mid flower they’re so packed it’s crazy. Been thinking about switching to tens.
Oh sure! They pack solid! 2 to 3 weeks in the 10 and flip is my usual. That brings 65 to 70 ish veg days. Then it's 70ish days in flower. That's a lot of time. They do grow roots in flower. We don't really plan for that but it happens.

Oh sure! They pack solid! 2 to 3 weeks in the 10 and flip is my usual. That brings 65 to 70 ish veg days. Then it's 70ish days in flower. That's a lot of time. They do grow roots in flower. We don't really plan for that but it happens.
Yes they do! The roots never stop growing to my eyes. Ok you sold me. I’m switching to 10s. Sweet!

Back
Top Bottom