Brand Spankin New ViparSpectra KS5000 Grows Herbies Seeds Collection In LOS

I have not!

And if this doesn't go well, it's been a pleasure knowing you.
Woke up today! Now we have another way to make concentrate if we want! All that solid was in fact olive oil solidified with cool temp. The rest is where the cbd lives. Not for this application, but if one were to make thc oil and do this it would supercharge it. Kind of like RSO. Maybe. Kind of.

I’m not sure of the actual temps anymore but years ago I did a lot of hydro DWC with a 30 gallon reservoir 3 600 HPS and 1 400 HPS in a smaller bedroom so the temps stayed on the higher side if I didn’t run the a/c and I recall the biggest issue was keeping my buckets cool as the warm water was nasty and brutal to the roots.
That sounds like the other side of the spectrum.

Woke up today! Now we have another way to make concentrate if we want! All that solid was in fact olive oil solidified with cool temp. The rest is where the cbd lives. Not for this application, but if one were to make thc oil and do this it would supercharge it. Kind of like RSO. Maybe. Kind of.
Are you saying that you think discarding the solids would give the rest a higher concentration of the goodies? If so, I'd think that should be tested so your not discarding perfectly good product still trapped in those solids.

Are you saying that you think discarding the solids would give the rest a higher concentration of the goodies? If so, I'd think that should be tested so your not discarding perfectly good product still trapped in those solids.
It would seem that he could re-use the solids and get an even more potent batch of oil the next time. Maybe.

I am. Good idea but I shook it up and made my doses @10mg/cap like Shed and I designed them. I'll leave that for the next person for now though, nice idea Azi!
It would seem that he could re-use the solids and get an even more potent batch of oil the next time. Maybe.
I think it's the other way around but someone has to prove these things......? I look at it like hard apple cider. Freeze it and you get ice and liquid. Pour off the liquid and it is alcohol. The ice is not. I see the growth in my jar as the ice.

The rest is where the cbd lives.
look at it like hard apple cider. Freeze it and you get ice and liquid. Pour off the liquid and it is alcohol. The ice is not. I see the growth in my jar as the ice.
The cannabinoids are (by design) infused into the entire batch of oil, so I can't see why it would only be in the oil that stays liquid in the fridge.

In order to get everything you paid for you need all the oil you poured out of the MB2. Sue even used to bake the leftover strained plant material into brownies!

Highya SO, ITS, Guys,

I made some brownies a couple years ago with "spent" cannabis flowers. It was way too strong, made me sick. There's a lot of THC (or CBD) left in the oil still in the leftover cannabis! Happy Smokin'

The cannabinoids are (by design) infused into the entire batch of oil, so I can't see why it would only be in the oil that stays liquid in the fridge.
But do we know that? MAybe they are more concentrated in either the liquid or the solids. Probably have to test each to see if there are equal levels in each.

But do we know that? MAybe they are more concentrated in either the liquid or the solids. Probably have to test each to see if there are equal levels in each.
Without access to testing the separate components there's no way to know. Certainly no reason to toss the solids and keep the liquid though!

Found this here:

"...all olive oil does solidify if the temperature gets cold enough. Around 45-50 degrees Fahrenheit, the natural wax particles in the olive oil will begin to precipitate out of the oil, making it look cloudy or crystallized. Around 35-40 degrees Fahrenheit, the olive oil will begin to form a consistency that is similar to soft butter. Since most fridges are kept around 37 degrees Fahrenheit for food safety purposes, this means that olive oil will solidify if put in the fridge. As the temperature drops further, the olive oil will become more and more solid until it is completely frozen through."

Is there something to lead us to believe that the natural wax particles in EVOO naturally repel cannabinoids? Does that change after the addition of LSL?

Well above both my pay grade and available funds for testing. :)

In order to get everything you paid for you need all the oil you poured out of the MB2. Sue even used to bake the leftover strained plant material into brownies!
That makes sense. Sue sure did a lot of work! I see her referenced all the time!
Highya SO, ITS, Guys,

I made some brownies a couple years ago with "spent" cannabis flowers. It was way too strong, made me sick. There's a lot of THC (or CBD) left in the oil still in the leftover cannabis! Happy Smokin'
Hehe. I've heard some stories. I don't lick my thc oil making tools anymore!

Make a divot with your finger. Make it wet. Mycorrhizae it. Now take the point of a skewer and in the middle of the divot make a “hole within a hole.” Now drop the seed in the divot and manipulate the tail to go into the second hole. The seed coat at the top should stop it at the level of the divot. Cover. Wet. I do it like this almost every time. I believe a longer tail upon starting only helps the plant get acclimated more quickly.
I assume by Mycorrhizae it you mean putting a little DynoMyco or Great White into the hole?

Beautiful! I was seeing folks having good luck with it! I'm glad it's kicking in for you!
Yeah between the light and chems. That's the ticket bro. Seems to be good combo with FF . Way I been growing. Just stepped it up few degrees for sure. Make seeds and stuff. I think I got plants I need. And want. I should be in a comma in few weeks for a while. Lmao. Next 40 years.

And yes folks I talk like a pilot. Phrases only. U get what I mean don't ya. LMAO. Jk. Had to mess with someone..

Yeah between the light and chems. That's the ticket bro. Seems to be good combo with FF . Way I been growing. Just stepped it up few degrees for sure. Make seeds and stuff. I think I got plants I need. And want. I should be in a comma in few weeks for a while. Lmao. Next 40 years.

And yes folks I talk like a pilot. Phrases only. U get what I mean don't ya. LMAO. Jk. Had to mess with someone..
Let the games begin! Hehe, I have fun imagining your accent Dust! Don't go changing! I pahk the cah all day long!

HERBIES SEEDS LADIES ARE THRIVING UNDER THE GENTILE PAR OF THE VIPARSPECTRA
KS5000
UPDATE​

HOOHOO, 3rd day from water and still heavy pots. No drink for you until you get more rooted and can handle it! I'm seeing mag being taken now they have more soil and less light. Side branching is starting. Won't be long before they outgrow these pots and get their 10 gal casa's! I don't know, maybe 2 weeks. Here they ere today.
First we have Blueberry Hill

Then a Grandmommy Purple

And then there's the incredible Bruce Banner

And not to be outdone is Mimosa Shot. Mmmmmmmimosa

And the crew getting ready for the dance.

I just want to say we're almost mid January. Days are getting longer and warmer days are coming! Even for you Bill! You got less than one needs last year! We're getting there!

Back
Top Bottom