Brand Spankin New ViparSpectra KS5000 Grows Herbies Seeds Collection In LOS

Well that’s interesting. I was not aware of that and my tent is often down to 62-63 degrees at night during the winter. And I frequently seem to have mag issues and feeding CalMag+.:nerd-with-glasses:
Here ya go Nev:

Well that’s interesting. I was not aware of that and my tent is often down to 62-63 degrees at night during the winter. And I frequently seem to have mag issues and feeding CalMag+.:nerd-with-glasses:
You may be experiencing it Nev. Some are more susceptible than others. Wish I knew where the doc. was that I read with the information!
Here ya go Nev:
Saved my butt Shed! Thanks! Again! :love:
That colour green.

Absolutely perfect.

If they gave medals for shades of green, you’d win Mr O.

💚💚💚
Soon to be shiny and green Tra! That's when I ring the bell!

QUESTION ABOUT OIL KEEPING UPDATE

WOOFA this candida cbd oil got crazy in the fridge for a month or so! It scared us looking like a mass of something alive growing! OR a bucket of something undead! Brains........
I poured off liquid and what is left is very solid! Liquid on right.
Now an hour later in 70F the both are black oil! Pretty cool! Scary and cool, I like it! Perhaps it happened because I forgot to add the liquid lecithin? I guess I'll throw <2 Tbsp's in and make some caps and see what happens. Anyone ever see that before?

WOOFA this candida cbd oil got crazy in the fridge for a month or so! It scared us looking like a mass of something alive growing! OR a bucket of something undead! Brains........
Now an hour later in 70F the both are black oil! Pretty cool! Scary and cool, I like it! Perhaps it happened because I forgot to add the liquid lecithin? I guess I'll throw <2 Tbsp's in and make some caps and see what happens. Anyone ever see that before?
I have not!

And if this doesn't go well, it's been a pleasure knowing you.

Highya SO,

I've seen the oil congeal just from being in the refrigerator. Never anything with bumps on it. Any idea what that was? Happy Smokin'

Keep it all. It's a combination of plant material that made it through the screen and the EVOO that's solidified in the fridge.

When you want to make caps or a small dropper bottle, leave it on the counter for a few hours until it all melts and shake well. Just did that yesterday!

All is well in the house of Otter. :high-five:

Highya SO,

I've seen the oil congeal just from being in the refrigerator. Never anything with bumps on it. Any idea what that was? Happy Smokin'
EVOO can partially solidify in the fridge. I've seen it look a little like that before, but not so dark because it wasn't infused.
Maybe Shed will have some experience with that though.
What kind of oil?
Keep it all. It's a combination of plant material that made it through the screen and the EVOO that's solidified in the fridge.

When you want to make caps or a small dropper bottle, leave it on the counter for a few hours until it all melts and shake well. Just did that yesterday!

All is well in the house of Otter. :high-five:
Yeah! What was I not thinking! EVOO does that cold! Nature makes things have cool growth patterns. This was one! Thanks Shed! Thanks everyone!

I never have but you’re going to ingest that? Good luck!!! If anything happens can I have your infrastructure?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I never have but you’re going to ingest that? Good luck!!! If anything happens can I have your infrastructure?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Such compassion Jon! :Rasta:

WARM BUNS MAKE BETTER RELATIONSHIPS UPDATE

Hey there folks! I found these beautiful @Herbies Seeds ladies much happier today after heating up their soil a little.
Still seeing cool nights @ 63F but with a warm bottom they feel like having a meal and stretching their arms!
The one on the left was drooping like there was a real problem. Now she can chill out and have nice life!

I gave the light another raise in height. No need to push before they get roots going.
Have a great Monday everyone!

It melted down very nicely and I made caps of which I took 20 ml just now. It's going to take more than weird looking things to put me into soil! :rofl: :bongrip:
We’d expect nothing less of you! Hope it works. Maybe you made Super CBD!

WARM BUNS MAKE BETTER RELATIONSHIPS UPDATE

Hey there folks! I found these beautiful @Herbies Seeds ladies much happier today after heating up their soil a little.
Still seeing cool nights @ 63F but with a warm bottom they feel like having a meal and stretching their arms!
The one on the left was drooping like there was a real problem. Now she can chill out and have nice life!

I gave the light another raise in height. No need to push before they get roots going.
Have a great Monday everyone!
Interesting. Warm soil is better yet in hydro you want the res coldish. Hmm…

Interesting. Warm soil is better yet in hydro you want the res coldish. Hmm…
That's the way it works in my garden Jon. I've been trying the sprout pads and think they help. This is the second time I've seen a real positive reaction from doing it.

So rez can go under 64F and it's ok?
Ain't that the truth, and it's why my wife and I each have our own heating pads. :cheesygrinsmiley:
The Princess and the Pea story comes to mind. We're the same here!

So rez can go under 64F and it's ok?
I’m not sure of the actual temps anymore but years ago I did a lot of hydro DWC with a 30 gallon reservoir 3 600 HPS and 1 400 HPS in a smaller bedroom so the temps stayed on the higher side if I didn’t run the a/c and I recall the biggest issue was keeping my buckets cool as the warm water was nasty and brutal to the roots.

Back
Top Bottom