Brand Spankin New ViparSpectra KS5000 Grows Herbies Seeds Collection In LOS

Yes they do! The roots never stop growing to my eyes. Ok you sold me. I’m switching to 10s. Sweet!
I like them a lot! Gives a plant a chance in LOS if they're superstars. I got 13 oz in a 10 with no feeding on one of four in the 4 x 4. I'm sticking with them as long as I can move them. Using wheels lately. I auditioned 7's. They were ok, but just ok, I'd have to learn to grow smaller.

AWAY TEAM UPDATE WOWZA!

Good day folks! Yesterday I visited my brother in law's garden. He's using some of our sponsor, @Remo Nutrients to grow some fine Wedding Cake weeds!

We mentioned me having the talk with him about topping and training for more produce. I was on board but having seen his full plant grow here I think he's doing fine growing trees! He has a nice high ceiling in the grow room and that makes for the ability to have fun this way I spose. Anyway, he's rockin this grow as is!

One thing I did manage to enlighten him with was to not starve them in the last days. His son grows old school and gave him that old defunct knowledge. He stopped a week ago and they may need two more weeks! After a small explanation we fed them on the spot.
Check em out!

Right? I couldn't tell him to top and train. He sees my grows. He's doing fine with trees!
Every once in awhile I do a clone grow of trees because the main colas gets so big.

I cherry-pick the best ones and cure them to give to friends and family as gifts, and the rest goes to kief and honey oil.

I love those apex colas but sooooooo much larf. Did I mention I hate trimmimg....🤣🤣🤣

POTUP UPDATE OOH BABY!

Hi everyone, at two weeks in the 1 gal pots some of them get itchy to move onto the next thing. The Lady Blueberry Hill was her this run so everyone got a new 10 gallon home! This is making progress now!
I got em all happy and partying it up! Mixed up some @DYNOMYCO as always.
Then got some ground oyster shell in the bottom of a dampened bag.
Got everyone nice and cozy in their 10's

I didn't have it in me to mulch today. Tomorrow's another day.
Under the beautiful rays of the @ViparSpectra KS5000 light they settle in.
Have a great day all!
Hey SO don’t you’re grow bags get funky from the bottom watering? CL🍀

Hey Lucky, This is a plain top watered grow. I'd have to disagree with you though. Put a cloth bag on a layer of wet/damp perlite and you have a swick I believe?
Bed of perlite, great idea, I’ll check that box on the next grow.

Another killer grow over at the old same place! :welldone:

Looks like 3 different phenos in there...what are the odds?

Good move convincing him to feed them, and has anyone scoped the trichs yet?
Carmen created a thread with a ton of good info on that:

AWAY TEAM UPDATE WOWZA!

Good day folks! Yesterday I visited my brother in law's garden. He's using some of our sponsor, @Remo Nutrients to grow some fine Wedding Cake weeds!

We mentioned me having the talk with him about topping and training for more produce. I was on board but having seen his full plant grow here I think he's doing fine growing trees! He has a nice high ceiling in the grow room and that makes for the ability to have fun this way I spose. Anyway, he's rockin this grow as is!

One thing I did manage to enlighten him with was to not starve them in the last days. His son grows old school and gave him that old defunct knowledge. He stopped a week ago and they may need two more weeks! After a small explanation we fed them on the spot.
Check em out!

Heck yeah

AWAY TEAM UPDATE WOWZA!

Check em out!

So what are the wedding cake on remo sitting on? Is that not a watering hose coming from the base? CL🍀

Don't just go by me. I haven't done one myself. Either here SIP Club - Getting Hydro/Coco Results In A Soil Based Medium
Or here you'll find it all I think. The Everything SWICK Club: 2023 And Beyond
Another killer grow over at the old same place! :welldone:

Looks like 3 different phenos in there...what are the odds?

Good move convincing him to feed them, and has anyone scoped the trichs yet?

Carmen created a thread with a ton of good info on that:

Yeah I did, mostly clear with some milky. No amber. # for 3 same pack, different phenos. The purple one on the right is a beauty! The middle one is to die for she's so full of bud!

Heck yeah
You know it!
Every once in awhile I do a clone grow of trees because the main colas gets so big.

I cherry-pick the best ones and cure them to give to friends and family as gifts, and the rest goes to kief and honey oil.

I love those apex colas but sooooooo much larf. Did I mention I hate trimmimg....🤣🤣🤣
That's fun!

WATER BARREL UPDATE UPDATE

Good day all! Yesterday I got to install a float type water cut out inside my water barrel. That enabled me to hook a permanent full time ro water line to it and now I'll never have an empty water situation and twice a year I won't forget and walk away to flood the place out. It was easy and I'm glad I saw it here at The Mag! It's the same theory as your toilet's water closet kind of.
The feed
The float valve
And the alarm if something fails. We slept last night with no siren! Sweet, a good one first time!
Have a wonderful day!

Back
Top Bottom