Brand Spankin New ViparSpectra KS5000 Grows Herbies Seeds Collection In LOS

Happy New Year w-weed decoration.jpeg

May 2023 be filled with good health, happiness and prosperity for you and your family, Stone!
Let's be all of that this year hashGirl! I'm in! You give such nice greetings! :love:
Happy New Year’s to you Stoney and your entire family.
:passitleft:
Weee! Happy New Year Nev And family!
I ran out of gas :thedoubletake: today's the day!
Today's the day!

On a quick look I see he's treasure hunter. My lifelong dream! I may be one and don't know it.

"Today's the day!" was Mel's catch phrase. They'd say it every day when looking for the treasure his research showed him was out there.

The recent season of "Oak Island Extended" or whatever it's called did a couple of segments on the boat with his grandson,, I believe. That's a spinoff show where the guys from the original show join other treasure hunters in their own quests.

POT UP TUESDAY! WOOHOO!

Good Tuesday folks! A great day to give these growing creatures a new home or larger stomach I should say. They went into #1 pots that i call 1 gallon pots. I looked them up today and they actually hold 3/4 of a gallon. My curiosity satisfied!
Anyway, it went well, everybody is looking healthy under it all. The one pictured is the weakest of them. I stunted her. She came back like a champ! Here she is just before I wet her down and peppered her with myco.
And after, then into the hole!
I made a new @ViparSpectra tent config.
and gave them a medium amount of sweet light from the KS5000. That's 50% power at around 14 inches I think, putting out awesome brilliance I'm reading on the Photone app I'm trying out.
I always date my soil so I know when to use it. After a month I don't worry. After 2 I'm excited to use it. After that it's like black gold to be held in highest honor.
Wishing you all a great day! Go grow some weed!

I’ve been to the Mel Fisher Museum in Key West. The gold he found was unbelievable. Solid gold chains 4’long, bars and coins. He had to fight the state of Florida for years but they came to a agreement but I forgot what % he got. CL🍀

"Today's the day!" was Mel's catch phrase. They'd say it every day when looking for the treasure his research showed him was out there.

The recent season of "Oak Island Extended" or whatever it's called did a couple of segments on the boat with his grandson,, I believe. That's a spinoff show where the guys from the original show join other treasure hunters in their own quests.
"Today's the day" is the most PMA positive mental attitude a guy can have! Yeah I know some of his work now Atocha's mentioned. I live like that every day! Try to anyway.

Nice rootage for the move Stone!

Looking forward! :Rasta:

Highya SO,

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but today's Monday. But, it's only relative it one has appointments today. Being retired, it doesn't matter so much getting mixed up. When we have appointments, we're sure to know, and keep them.

Love the work you did transplanting the young ladies. Mycorrizhae are a great beneficial thing for the roots. You do seem to grow very nice roots! Are you growing outdoors next year? Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but today's Monday. But, it's only relative it one has appointments today. Being retired, it doesn't matter so much getting mixed up. When we have appointments, we're sure to know, and keep them.

Love the work you did transplanting the young ladies. Mycorrizhae are a great beneficial thing for the roots. You do seem to grow very nice roots! Are you growing outdoors next year? Happy Smokin'
Haha, I did it again Bode! I've been getting better at that calendar thing I thought. Oh well, Happy Monkey Love Monday then! Your only the 4th person to come by and you caught it 😃 .
I sure am growing out this summer! So far I'm thinking 1 pineapple chunk (like the plant you helped me with in the beginning) and an open spot for a 50 to 55 day flowering one. Possibly a northern lights if I find the right one. I have to look at my tin of seeds, I may have some candidates. What are you planning, any thoughts yet?

POT UP TUESDAY! WOOHOO!

Good Tuesday folks! A great day to give these growing creatures a new home or larger stomach I should say. They went into #1 pots that i call 1 gallon pots. I looked them up today and they actually hold 3/4 of a gallon. My curiosity satisfied!
Anyway, it went well, everybody is looking healthy under it all. The one pictured is the weakest of them. I stunted her. She came back like a champ! Here she is just before I wet her down and peppered her with myco.
and gave them a medium amount of sweet light from the KS5000. That's 50% power at around 14 inches I think, putting out awesome brilliance I'm reading on the Photone app I'm trying out.
I always date my soil so I know when to use it. After a month I don't worry. After 2 I'm excited to use it. After that it's like black gold to be held in highest honor.
Great setup! :thumb:

POT UP TUESDAY! WOOHOO!

Awesome post! Love the new config. Your plants look great. So you’re doing the multiple up pot thing. Nice. What’s their final home size gonna be?

Great setup! :thumb:
Thanks Valerie, I'm filling it up under this KS5000! It'll be ratcheted up to the top!
Awesome post! Love the new config. Your plants look great. So you’re doing the multiple up pot thing. Nice. What’s their final home size gonna be?
I am Jon, I don't have a feel for SIP's yet so they'll go in 10 gal cloth. My regular way.

GOOD TUESDAY FOLKS! NICE, TWO TUESDAYS THIS WEEK. MUST BE IN...THE TWILIGHT ZONE...UPDATE

I'm happy to report the overnight went well for these darlings! They were dry and drooping when I potted them up yesterday. A nice greeting on opening the tent today! The KS5000 is gently bathing them in exactly what they want and need!

Now I have to say I'm guilty of not reading manuals as completely as I should. I picked the KS5000 one up and got to some interesting things.
Planting Suggestions! @ViparSpectra has given us the right amount of light to use under all the circumstances we grow into. Hehe, it's in the book Otter open your eyes! No other light company I've known has this information in with the product! Very nice Vipar!
Then how much power is used at each level of power! Sweet information!
So on the use of PWM controllers. @ViparSpectra Valerie, the following page says KS enables integration with most third party 10v controllers. I have one. Can I plug it into the input and have infinite variability rather than stepping through? It's a no name simple knob/circuit in a box I used for another light.

Back
Top Bottom