Brand Spankin New ViparSpectra KS5000 Grows Herbies Seeds Collection In LOS

Highya SO,

I'm glad you fixed GMP so she's coming back to health! Your 3 other little girls look very nice and happy. You must be getting the hang of Rev's soil. I hope the rest of your grow goes without anything bad happening!! Happy Smokin'

IT'S A GOOD DAY TO THRIVE UPDATE

Hi all. I'm relieved to say The Grandmommy Purple seems to have taken a turn for the better! She's still behind but since I scraped all the bokashi off, she's making a comeback!
Here they bask under the lifegiving rays of light emanating from this beauty of a @ViparSpectra KS5000!
Here we go!
Starting with Blueberry hill. She's most aggressive of the bunch! Growing everywhere!

Then there's Mimosa Shot running along side.

And our comeback kid, Grandmommy Purple! She's coming back from too much feed and is burnt a little but getting her happy back on!

And not least but last is Bruce Banner mild and mighty!

They hang out together day and night!
We'll be potting up by the end of the week I'm thinking. We'll see.
I'm hoping happiness crosses your path through the day! :peace: 🎄:love: Make sure you grab a big chunk of it and don't let go! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Very interesting that happened to your GP. I top dressed a plant a few grows back exactly as you did and mine went even worse than the GP! Some plants, it’s too much. By a lot. But she’ll come back! And the others look awesome. Nice work!

Very interesting that happened to your GP. I top dressed a plant a few grows back exactly as you did and mine went even worse than the GP! Some plants, it’s too much. By a lot. But she’ll come back! And the others look awesome. Nice work!
I think my LOS is edgy and really can't take much help in the npk area. An older plant should handle it better.
Highya SO,

I'm glad you fixed GMP so she's coming back to health! Your 3 other little girls look very nice and happy. You must be getting the hang of Rev's soil. I hope the rest of your grow goes without anything bad happening!! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode! I'm starting too. I'm glad too! Thought I was going to have a 3 plant run for a minute. Off to get lottery. Tonight may be the night! If I win the half billion I'm getting a second 4 x 4 tent and another KS5000 light!

Best of luck to you. We all know how you could desperately use another 4x4 and KS5000:laughtwo:
I play when it gets ridiculously built up. Otherwise I'm not a gambler at all. Maybe a scratcher a few times a year. A half billion, yeah I'd know what to do with that. Good possibility life would be unrecognisable.

I play when it gets ridiculously built up. Otherwise I'm not a gambler at all. Maybe a scratcher a few times a year. A half billion, yeah I'd know what to do with that. Good possibility life would be unrecognisable.
Good possibility? How about absolutely certain?! :laugh:

If I win the half billion I'm getting a second 4 x 4 tent and another KS5000 light!
Good for you Stone. No use blowing that 1/2 billion all at one time! :laughtwo:

It has an RJ11 connector that you can connect "PWM or 0-10V dimmers" too, I'm not sure exactly which type of dimmer you need but I have it connected to Controller 69 which allows me to control it via 1-10 brightness settings on the app and set my timer there too. Very cool !

I'm not sure if that's the same as what your talking about so sorry if the dimmers your talking about are different lol :D
Wait you have your vipar hooked up to your a/c infinity smart controller?!?!?!

Also you all are so lucky you get to play the lottery! I would definitely grab a few tickets but that cost me a trip and gas far outweighs the price of a ticket.
Half a billion tho and I can guarantee you I’m not growing in a tent no more.
And I’d be on the phone with vipar about ordering 1000 ks5000 in bulk :rofl:

Nope! Seriously though, I'm not sure I'd keep it if I won it. Worrying about getting the kids or other family members kidnaped would kill me. I'd have to give it all away and keep enough for all of us to stay comfortable.
This is why you don’t reveal your name at time of winning and you don’t tell anyone you just go to work knowing at any moment one of y’all piss me off and I’m walking out this MF no warning no questions asked 🤣
You live your life same as ever knowing the “game” is won and you can live in peace

This is why you don’t reveal your name at time of winning and you don’t tell anyone you just go to work knowing at any moment one of y’all piss me off and I’m walking out this MF no warning no questions asked 🤣
You live your life same as ever knowing the “game” is won and you can live in peace
That's the way to go!

Nope! Seriously though, I'm not sure I'd keep it if I won it. Worrying about getting the kids or other family members kidnaped would kill me. I'd have to give it all away and keep enough for all of us to stay comfortable.
I’d buy this website, make myself a supermod then spank Teddy Edwards till he squealed!

L O L L I N G !

Back
Top Bottom