Brand Spankin New ViparSpectra KS5000 Grows Herbies Seeds Collection In LOS

Hey Stone, are you one of those folks who has to look away when they're getting a needle? :laughtwo:

Hey Stone, are you one of those folks who has to look away when they're getting a needle? :laughtwo:
No I choose to. :) I've had more knee surgeries, old school, micro, to both total replacements over time. Two carpal tunnel repairs. A broken femur. Burns. Speaking of needles, years of allergy prevention treatment! I know I'm forgetting stuff. It's not understandable to me. My wife has, like Archie Bunker, no blood pressure. She can walk into a surgical appt. with 105/66, and she's a nervous wreck some days.
I ask about fight flight because I remember having to defend myself and how it turned me into a different being in that time until the adrenaline wore off. The out of control feeling. This is me out of control in a different setting maybe? It's a PITA these daze.

No I choose to. :) I've had more knee surgeries, old school, micro, to both total replacements over time. Two carpal tunnel repairs. A broken femur. Burns. Speaking of needles, years of allergy prevention treatment! I know I'm forgetting stuff. It's not understandable to me. My wife has, like Archie Bunker, no blood pressure. She can walk into a surgical appt. with 105/66, and she's a nervous wreck some days.
I ask about fight flight because I remember having to defend myself and how it turned me into a different being in that time until the adrenaline wore off. The out of control feeling. This is me out of control in a different setting maybe? It's a PITA these daze.
Sounds more serious than I had imagined. Sorry, I didn't mean to make light of your condition. :straightface:

Sounds more serious than I had imagined. Sorry, I didn't mean to make light of your condition. :straightface:
It's not brother! Mainly a PITA getting dr's to take time for me to calm down. My regular md is cool to it. New ones will believe the worst if I let them, and they strongly want to believe their training. Can't blame them for that but I have to firmly deal!
So far none of them know how to grow weed! So... 🪴 If you can't joke around with me the world is broken, feel free to be light. You never know what crack it may get in! 😃

I'm trying this also. Don't ask. Idk why. I just do stupid stuff some times. I'm trying to clone a lily and have no idea how to. But will see

IMG_20221221_125337.jpg

IMG_20221218_144801.jpg

I suffer from a few different medical conditions. One is cluster migraines. Typically I start with what’s called ocular migraine. That tends to be the precursor to a full blown outbreak. On a thirty day cycle. I typically go 21 days with migraines. Sometimes up to three to four a day. Using meds like nurtec have helped to some degree. Also yearly RFA treatment has been a major help. Given some quality of life back.
Life is pain. It’s the one true thing you can measure. At least in my life.

:love: I just do stupid stuff some times
Born a man huh? I find doing dumb things the best medicine sometimes!
Sorry about your head Otter. :( This time of year is about when you get your nerves ablated as I recall... :hmmmm:
It was. Great memory! Now that I have a real good chiropractor I haven't done that. She's rubbing me the right way! This today stems from me pushing myself through the s test. After pushing hard I get a couple of rough days. Tomorrow should be fine.
I suffer from a few different medical conditions. One is cluster migraines. Typically I start with what’s called ocular migraine. That tends to be the precursor to a full blown outbreak. On a thirty day cycle. I typically go 21 days with migraines. Sometimes up to three to four a day. Using meds like nurtec have helped to some degree. Also yearly RFA treatment has been a major help. Given some quality of life back.
Life is pain. It’s the one true thing you can measure. At least in my life.
We get it then Tom! MIne are from a spine degen thing triggering occipital events that trigger migraine. Daily and rescue meds are a blessing! Also a weekly chiro that knows occipital work has kept me from the RFA treatments which are a blessing and curse all in one. Whenever I hear someone else has migraines I cringe, sorry it's you. Back to the grow, we can talk in private if you like :cheesygrinsmiley::hookah: . Before I go I have to say I just had almost a month of no headaches so this isn't horrible as it can be.

Question, is white coat syndrome a fight or flight part of us? It's weird as all hell living with it in what may be the most medical rich area of the world. I don't particularly fear any of it but it happens every time unless I visit for a check every week for ~a month.
I don't know the answer to your question, but it's the same for me- I'm a bundle of nerves before a Dr. appointment - bp is around 190/85 the first time they take it, then after 5 minutes or so, it's back down to 130/70- they know that's how I work, so they always take it twice..
I have no clue as to why I get so nervous, but it happens every time...

Funny- going to the dentist doesn't bother me at all, even though there's a good chance that they're going to hurt me, at least a little...🤔

I don't know the answer to your question, but it's the same for me- I'm a bundle of nerves before a Dr. appointment - bp is around 190/85 the first time they take it, then after 5 minutes or so, it's back down to 130/70- they know that's how I work, so they always take it twice..
I have no clue as to why I get so nervous, but it happens every time...

Funny- going to the dentist doesn't bother me at all, even though there's a good chance that they're going to hurt me, at least a little...🤔
Same, go figure. Once I took my bp with a wrist meter while driving on rt 95 in traffic going home from a Dr visit with numbers like that. 124/72 Weird.

Born a man huh? I find doing dumb things the best medicine sometimes! :woohoo:
There is a cure for everything. Just we haven't found many. But they know everything about human body. Even protein molecules viruses. Just we been eating all harmful crap all our lives. Now. Now we suffer.

Don't be sorry. It's just a different system. Now that I think, I betcha you're right.

I bet when this migraine lets up and I read the manual it'll tell me. I'll get back to you. Thanks!

Best news! A little story. I have white coat syndrome pretty good. My bp was 210/80 to begin there though at the house it's 124/72 on average with meds. They weren't going to do it but I told them to hold da bus and give me a minute. We chewed the fat for a short time and it went down by 50 points and we went for it.
Question, is white coat syndrome a fight or flight part of us? It's weird as all hell living with it in what may be the most medical rich area of the world. I don't particularly fear any of it but it happens every time unless I visit for a check every week for ~a month.

Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon in effect.. I just learned I have white coat syndrome.. Although recently I have been battling higher blood pressure, and I’m not even 40 yet smh. I’ve made some changes to my diet and I already am fairly active so I’m not sure what’s gonna be causing it. My doctor didn’t seem too concerned but the blood pressure machine itself makes me nervous. Even the one at home.. all I can think about when it’s going is if the numbers are going to be high.

I think it’s rooted in the fact that strokes and heart attacks scare me as much as dementia.. The idea that I can be fine one minute and then completely disconnected from reality and life unnerves me.. which is funny because I had no problems kicking down doors in Afghanistan and getting into fire fights, it excited me.

Life is weird yo. Thankfully though, growing brings me a lot of peace.

Highya SO, guys,

The white coat syndrome has to be from the subconcious saying to be apprehensive about the doctor (or visit). I don't have anything to fear at the doctor's office, but I still get it. They usually take B/P before the Dr visit. She's a very nice looking doctor, so I don't have any fears going there. She'll always take another B/P because it's high, initially. So, yes, I believe it stems from the fight/flight scenario. Happy Smokin'

Life is weird yo.
You can bet on that! Right? Combat no problem. Walk into a sterile room with people who help and berzerk bp happens. Humans are weird :hookah:
Highya SO, guys,

The white coat syndrome has to be from the subconcious saying to be apprehensive about the doctor (or visit). I don't have anything to fear at the doctor's office, but I still get it. They usually take B/P before the Dr visit. She's a very nice looking doctor, so I don't have any fears going there. She'll always take another B/P because it's high, initially. So, yes, I believe it stems from the fight/flight scenario. Happy Smokin'
On the same page Bode.

WOOHOO! GROWING LIKE WEEDS UPDATE!

High everyone! Another day closer to the big holiday! Christmas for us. Hanukkah too lately. Just a nice family time!

These green wonders have done well and I gave them a dose of insect frass and bokashi today! Here comes the grow!
So I found them partying it up in the corner.
I had to get closer for a look.
They're getting their rh on.
These @Herbies Seeds ladies have done caught! I'll be able to hear them grow from here!
Another question for you Valerie of @ViparSpectra please.
Here goes. I see two circuits of lights and power feeds. I'd like to know if I can unplug one side when I veg a small garden like this without damaging any components of the ballast or other electronics control? Thanks!

I really like the whole wiring system you used!

Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon in effect.. I just learned I have white coat syndrome.. Although recently I have been battling higher blood pressure, and I’m not even 40 yet smh. I’ve made some changes to my diet and I already am fairly active so I’m not sure what’s gonna be causing it. My doctor didn’t seem too concerned but the blood pressure machine itself makes me nervous. Even the one at home.. all I can think about when it’s going is if the numbers are going to be high.

I think it’s rooted in the fact that strokes and heart attacks scare me as much as dementia.. The idea that I can be fine one minute and then completely disconnected from reality and life unnerves me.. which is funny because I had no problems kicking down doors in Afghanistan and getting into fire fights, it excited me.

Life is weird yo. Thankfully though, growing brings me a lot of peace.
It will. But keep this in mind. Different strains do different things. Find what u need and grow it. There is plenty of forums and such to find what u pacifically need

WOOHOO! GROWING LIKE WEEDS UPDATE!

High everyone! Another day closer to the big holiday! Christmas for us. Hanukkah too lately. Just a nice family time!

These green wonders have done well and I gave them a dose of insect frass and bokashi today! Here comes the grow!
So I found them partying it up in the corner.
I had to get closer for a look.
They're getting their rh on.
These @Herbies Seeds ladies have done caught! I'll be able to hear them grow from here!
Another question for you Valerie of @ViparSpectra please.
Here goes. I see two circuits of lights and power feeds. I'd like to know if I can unplug one side when I veg a small garden like this without damaging any components of the ballast or other electronics control? Thanks!

I really like the whole wiring system you used!
And BTW they are 14 days old for the most part.

Ain't no party like a weed tent party
And a weed tent party don't lie! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom