Brand Spankin New ViparSpectra KS5000 Grows Herbies Seeds Collection In LOS

Highya SO,

Haha! No, I'm inside the house. Not on a sailing rig, for sure! I have three tarps covering things (one is the woodpile). And they're still intact! Just hate this wind!! How are you doing? Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

Haha! No, I'm inside the house. Not on a sailing rig, for sure! I have three tarps covering things (one is the woodpile). And they're still intact! Just hate this wind!! How are you doing? Happy Smokin'
Doing real good! Super windy here too! I have stacks of metal summer chairs covered on the deck that are moving around! That's a surprise! They're heavy! We're enjoying a warm lazy morning inside today! Power flickers but stays on and plenty of batteries or I'll fire up the jenny if it goes out for long for my veggers.

HAPPY DECEMBER 24TH UPDATE

:woohoo: We're all almost there! I hope you all are able to squeeze your loved ones over the holidays!

So there's a small issue in the plants. I noticed yesterday Grandmommy Purple was drooping and today she's looking worse. I haven't had this one before. I'm going with, I put too much bokashi and frass 2 days ago and watered it in. I've scraped it off the surface and am waiting for her pot to dry before watering again. Here's hoping! I think she'll be ok, let's see. You can pick her out in a crowd.
Here's her timeline.
Have a wonderful day! It's pie making day here! @14F brrrrrrrrrr

Highya SO,

Merry Christmas to you and yours, and all who come through your journal!! Happy Smokin'

IT'S A GOOD DAY TO THRIVE UPDATE

Hi all. I'm relieved to say The Grandmommy Purple seems to have taken a turn for the better! She's still behind but since I scraped all the bokashi off, she's making a comeback!
Here they bask under the lifegiving rays of light emanating from this beauty of a @ViparSpectra KS5000!
Here we go!
Starting with Blueberry hill. She's most aggressive of the bunch! Growing everywhere!

Then there's Mimosa Shot running along side.

And our comeback kid, Grandmommy Purple! She's coming back from too much feed and is burnt a little but getting her happy back on!

And not least but last is Bruce Banner mild and mighty!

They hang out together day and night!
We'll be potting up by the end of the week I'm thinking. We'll see.
I'm hoping happiness crosses your path through the day! :peace: 🎄:love: Make sure you grab a big chunk of it and don't let go! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Glad you're getting pleased with the growth Stone! Now I can talk about catching up with yours. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom