Brand Spankin New ViparSpectra KS5000 Grows Herbies Seeds Collection In LOS

Highya SO,

I'm glad you fixed GMP so she's coming back to health! Your 3 other little girls look very nice and happy. You must be getting the hang of Rev's soil. I hope the rest of your grow goes without anything bad happening!! Happy Smokin'
I really like having all 4 slots filled in there. I was getting a little insecure about it. Up pot soon!

VIPARSPECTRA KS5000 LIGHT UPDATE

Hi all, I've been getting used to having this piece of equipment in my possession and have some things I've noticed I want to mention.
First is how safe it appears to me! From the newest connectors, that were easy and nice and tight,
then to ViparSpectra's way they routed all the actual wiring of the light inside the frame! I'm very impressed at how safe and neat this light was made! Sleeping at night is important and feeling safe is on top of the list of things I need to do that! Thanks @ViparSpectra
This light is growing on me more by the day!

VIPARSPECTRA KS5000 LIGHT UPDATE

Hi all, I've been getting used to having this piece of equipment in my possession and have some things I've noticed I want to mention.
First is how safe it appears to me! From the newest connectors, that were easy and nice and tight,
then to ViparSpectra's way they routed all the actual wiring of the light inside the frame! I'm very impressed at how safe and neat this light was made! Sleeping at night is important and feeling safe is on top of the list of things I need to do that! Thanks @ViparSpectra
This light is growing on me more by the day!
Good looking unit. :thumb:
How are the hanging points?
I like a nice solid hook point.
I've had them fall before.
It's no fun.:oops:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Good looking unit. :thumb:
How are the hanging points?
I like a nice solid hook point.
I've had them fall before.
It's no fun.:oops:

Stay safe
Thanks Bill, solid as the Rock of Gibraltar! Looks like pre installed 1/4 inch hardware however I didn't measure them. This light isn't going anywhere but where I ask it to! When they fall into a grow is it supercrapping? :straightface:

I would but did you see what TraLa has going on if I give it to her?

Almost however I have to defer to above ^^^
@Trala always has the best ideas.... yea WAAAY better than any of plans by far :rofl:

Thanks Bill, solid as the Rock of Gibraltar! Looks like pre installed 1/4 inch hardware however I didn't measure them. This light isn't going anywhere but where I ask it to! When they fall into a grow is it supercrapping? :straightface:
I'm not going to mention the brand but my 1000 w light fell in the greenhouse.
The hanger hooks were not what I would have chosen for such a heavy unit.
It's not super cropping it's stupid cropping. :rofl:
I don't recommend it as a technique. ;)
Wasn't helpful.
Hope your having a great day Amigo :ciao:
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow

Wait you have your vipar hooked up to your a/c infinity smart controller?!?!?!

Also you all are so lucky you get to play the lottery! I would definitely grab a few tickets but that cost me a trip and gas far outweighs the price of a ticket.
Half a billion tho and I can guarantee you I’m not growing in a tent no more.
And I’d be on the phone with vipar about ordering 1000 ks5000 in bulk :rofl:
Yes mate dead simple to do, gives you more options for brightness and obviously let's you set timers etc. Just use a "UIS Lighting Adapter Type-A" and it connects right up!

What a day to get it done! We're having a beautiful orange sunrise as I type! See you then with pics!
Looking good Stone, looking forward to the transplant pics! :nicethread:

Have a wonderful New Year, Stone, and the rest of the Otter Family!💚

Happy New Year w-weed decoration.jpeg

May 2023 be filled with good health, happiness and prosperity for you and your family, Stone!

Back
Top Bottom