Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

I do, but got on paxlovid really early so I'm doing much better than my wife did!
It’s such a bugger. I had it a couple of weeks ago and ended up with pneumonia.

We are so lucky we have access to Big Pharma life saving medication.

:ciao: Happy Friday! This little Wizard x Wookies is really diggin' the 88 degree weather outside. Look at how big her leaves are!
PXL_20240621_185645748.PORTRAIT~2.jpg
PXL_20240621_185638370.PORTRAIT.jpg

Hopefully she will be sitting on a SIP stand by the end of the weekend. :cheesygrinsmiley:

She's a pretty little thing, Boo..💚
But those leaves mean she's thinking big!

:ciao: Happy Friday! This little Wizard x Wookies is really diggin' the 88 degree weather outside. Look at how big her leaves are!
PXL_20240621_185645748.PORTRAIT~2.jpg
PXL_20240621_185638370.PORTRAIT.jpg

Hopefully she will be sitting on a SIP stand by the end of the weekend. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Her slightly older sisters are here rooting for her. I love seeing a happy young auto!
They grow up so fast …😂. No but really, they do, and if they aren’t bright and happy, you know the chances of them getting big…not very good.
Yours looks about as happy as it could be, I see good things in the future for her.

LOL. My WxW is no weirdo!
PXL_20240622_183453563.PORTRAIT.jpg

She is in a 5 gallon bag on the SIP stand. I don't think I've ever put an auto in a 5 gallon....:hmmmm:. 12 days old today!
Oooh I didn’t realize that FAT leaf was your second set leaf. So mine made 2 instead of 3, and yours made 1 giant point instead of 3.
Awesome!

Yeah. The second set is huge. It's hard to photograph. It has been 90-94 degrees here since about Wednesday and she has been outside in it and hasn't skipped a beat. I'm exhausted from it! Way too hot for me... 😱
I’ll trade you - want overcast/60 for a day? 😂

That's a nice lil plant.

I'll trade you both for weather.

We are under water. Our town flooded and there is more water on its way. National guard was sent to assist.

Help me...glub glub glub

Aw V, better days soon! :circle-of-love:
Haven't heard of any fatalities yet, so that's good. We'll be fine where we are situated....higher ground.

We are all just concerned about the farmers.
Gonna be hell to pay if the crops are washed out.
Iowa, Minnesota,South Dakota and Wisconsin all have flooding. We are the grain belt of the nation. Everyone should be a little worried.

Back
Top Bottom