Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

Awesome. Thanks VG! Those little SMDs are likely the best purchase I’ve made so far, so thank you for that too! :love: I took 3 more PUDC a cuttings from the lower branches and trimmed them back to where the stems are softer, and I topped the Dream Queen and took 2 lower cuts as well. I will keep them in water a couple of days and then do perlite in glass and see if I can see the water level better.:thanks:

Well this sucks.... :straightface: white Widow had a partial harvest today.
PXL_20220629_154234744.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220629_154205293.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20220629_154434733.PORTRAIT.jpg

More to come ..

Yeah…and my wedding Cake, in a different tent, has purple-ish stuff going on now. It's mostly the uppers. I checked the LUX and it's sitting right at 50k which I don't think is too high..(?). Oof!
PXL_20220629_171328447.MP.jpg
PXL_20220629_171322697.jpg
PXL_20220629_171252630.MP.jpg

I am a little freaked out now because I really haven't “dialed in” the basement grow yet. It’s just kind of been there.. I’ve been having a problem with the AC unit and it is in the basement not far from the tents. There a humidifier thingy on it and the whole unit has just been running and running so I finally turned it off and had it looked at. I needs a repair, and that will come on Friday. I really need to thin the Wedding Cake out and I’m so bad at it. Maybe I’ll smoke a bowl and take it out onto the deck and get busy. :cheesygrinsmiley: I cannot let her meet the same demise.

PXL_20220629_171239318.jpg

Dang, sorry about that amnesia bud Boo. Hopefully the rest will behave for you for the next week or so. I hate it when you spot some rot, then my mind starts playing tricks on me and I think I see it everywhere!

Have fun slicing the wedding cake :tommy: (Ba-dum pa!) I think it’ll help ease your mind once you thin her out some. Always a pleasure to see some purps coming in. Are you worried about it? It looks genetic to me.

Dang, sorry about that amnesia bud Boo. Hopefully the rest will behave for you for the next week or so. I hate it when you spot some rot, then my mind starts playing tricks on me and I think I see it everywhere!

Have fun slicing the wedding cake :tommy: (Ba-dum pa!) I think it’ll help ease your mind once you thin her out some. Always a pleasure to see some purps coming in. Are you worried about it? It looks genetic to me.
Thanks HH! And nice to see you here! :love: I’m thinking maybe there is some purple in her genetics too. I did a very small amount of research and it seems like it is a possible thing, so I’m going to go with that. Lol.

Really sorry to hear about the mold, Boo-I hope that's the last you see of that stuff :straightface:

I think that purple on the WC is supposed to be there, and she's looking good!
I really need to thin the Wedding Cake out and I’m so bad at it.
I'm no good at it either, so I just do it like 10 minutes at a time, doesn't seem like such a chore that way...and, I don't do a very good job, so that makes it even easier..:cheesygrinsmiley:

Sorry to hear about the mould, Boo. It really sucks.

Maybe growing White Widow isn't in the cards for you. Didn't you have problems with your White Widow last year, too?

Happy Saturday! :ciao: Just dropping a little update on the two flowering ladies. I got Miss Wedding Cake defoliated a bit yesterday morning and I'm pleased with the results.
PXL_20220702_185617751.jpg
PXL_20220702_185632857~2.jpg

Her colas are starting to get thick. :cheesygrinsmiley:
PXL_20220702_185648268.jpg
PXL_20220702_185727926.jpg

Today she is 4 weeks in flower. What’s left of White Widow is doing well so far. I haven’t spotted any more mold - yet.
PXL_20220702_185803768.PORTRAIT.jpg

She is 7.5 weeks in flower. That’s all for now. Thanks for looking! :peace:

Nice job on the defol, Boo- :welldone:
She's gettin' prettier all the time!
And fingers crossed for no more nasties on the WW!

Looking good Boo!

A preemptive strike (defol) on the WC was a good idea all things considered.

Looking forward! :)

Garden is looking great Boo!
Sorry about the mold and crossing fingers what’s left of her will get thru to the end mold free! :peace: :green_heart: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom