Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

The Blackberry closeup absolutely works! She looks Mmm Mmm good, but I prefer YumYum!
There are crocus and daffodils starting to pop up.
I love the spring. It’s getting close to 60 here in Portland too.

That Blackberry got big! (and colorful)
I am quite confident that she will be a very good grower.
The apple don't fall too far from the tree, and with a teacher like you, she can't go wrong!
It was almost 60 degrees today and this Mama has Spring fever already
Felt like summer here yesterday, 93f...but, like they say, it was a dry heat...still way too effing hot, though...

That Blackberry got big! (and colorful)

The apple don't fall too far from the tree, and with a teacher like you, she can't go wrong!

Felt like summer here yesterday, 93f...but, like they say, it was a dry heat...still way too effing hot, though...

Holy cow! 93? Where do you live? It's 35f here today so I would happily trade with any of you.

Hi there. Just a quick update on the Black and Blue gals. Miss Black has topped out at 36".

A little close up I couldn't resist. :cheesygrinsmiley:

She sure is a pretty one, Boo. Did you top her? I can't tell. She looks very sativa-leaning.

It was almost 60 degrees today and this Mama has Spring fever already. There are crocus and daffodils starting to pop up. :love: :love:

:love:

On another note, I set my baby girl up with a little grow kit - seeds, cups, soil, seedling light, timer, etc……I am quite confident that she will be a very good grower. :slide:

That's so nice that you're sharing your love of growing with your daughter. I have no doubt she will be as good at it as her mum is. :hug:

She sure is a pretty one, Boo. Did you top her? I can't tell. She looks very sativa-leaning.
:ciao: HashGirl! Yes, I topped her and she really stretched after that. And yes, she is Sativa leaning (most of my grows are). I’m hoping she will start to thicken up now that she’s stopped stretching. I’m still having a little trouble in the closet with temps and humidity….I’m thinking I may move her to the closet next door to her current spot, it’s a foot wider and would likely fit the humidifier and heater in there comfortably. I’ll post pics when I do it!

Holy cow! 93? Where do you live?
Santa Maria, Ca.- it's on the coast, about 160 miles North of Los Angeles ...
82f today- supposed to be pretty warm till Tuesday, then back down to 58f, which is usual February weather.
Just an odd little heat wave...

Santa Maria, Ca.- it's on the coast, about 160 miles North of Los Angeles ...
82f today- supposed to be pretty warm till Tuesday, then back down to 58f, which is usual February weather.
Just an odd little heat wave...
They're predicting big heat for the Superbowl!

Yah! Been really hot and dry here this week. I'm about 5 miles from SoFi:
weather.JPG

Edit: forgot to post this last night (clearly Purple Lemonade did her job! :laughtwo:)

:ciao: Happy weekend all! We had another glorious day in VA today. I've had several large piles of remnants from cutting down 4 large (30 feet or more tall) cedar and holly bushes laying all over the backyard for 3+ weeks now, with piles of snow on them. I've hauled at least 2 dozen loads of limbs in my little Ranger over the last few weeks and that's exhausting and time consuming. So today, I had a bonfire. All by myself. I was a little worried and cautious, but at the end of the day I felt like a boss and I got rid of a ton(!) of yard waste. Now I have about the same amount on the other side of the yard. :straightface: This Mama is tired and Purple Lemonade has been toked. :cheesygrinsmiley: On to the journal update! I moved Black and Blue to the 2x5 closet today and swapped out my SF 1000s with the Atreum Hydras - which buys me a foot more width and is hopefully a little warmer.
PXL_20220212_223339621.jpg

Miss Black is long and lanky. I'm not sure that she will fill out that tall frame, but she's still doing okay while I continue to try to dial in her environment. She’s right at 4 weeks in flower.
PXL_20220213_000000496.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20220212_235945391.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20220212_235932581.PORTRAIT.jpg

Blueberry continues to stretch. She looks a little hungry to me. I think I'll up the Core A and B next feeding.
PXL_20220213_000230678.jpg

PXL_20220213_170701485.jpg

She’s added a couple of inches since Wednesday. In other news…my baby girl has a Lemon Pie auto and a CBD Crack auto above ground. :party:

Annnnd, no bonfires in the near future….it’s been doing this all day:
PXL_20220213_181543009.jpg

The Blackberry closeup absolutely works!
Thanks Nev! I thought it popped nicely with the white background. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks Carcass. She’s doing good. Even rigged up a nifty little cart to start the seeds in.
IMG_20220213_131033.jpg

It's such a nice problem to have when there's another bigger closet next to your closet!
Seriously! Lol. That extra foot in width is helpful to put the heater in there safely and comfortably.
Hi Stone :ciao:. Thanks for stopping by!
I understand why I don't go to GDB's, but there is no reason for me to fall so far behind here.
Ridiculous! :cheesygrinsmiley::love:

Plants look great, Boo! It's hard to tell which is the blue one and which is the black. :Rasta: i

Oof... been a while since I dropped in. I understand why I don't go to GDB's, but there is no reason for me to fall so far behind here.
Daily, I wait with child-like anticipation for MrS to post on my thread and most days I get...crickets.

To see this statement now on your thread let's me know that I need to move on! :laugh:

Omg everything looks fabulous, from your plants, to your sense of order to your beautiful snowy outdoor setting. I envy you. I really do. I would love to spend a week in the snow. Most time I’ve spent in the snow was one day.

You know that creeper? It’s in the last pic. I think I have one. What is it called? I also nipped a branch last week off a version of that breed (I think) but it has like holes in the leaves. I’m a terrible explainer. I’ll show you tomoz.

Tree and brush work is hard but one of my favorite things! Getting outdoors and casually getting a job like that is good for the body and soul. Casually, hah, that's a term of the past for this work but you know what I mean. Cold day warm fire, nice!

Look at the long pistols on Ms Black! Usually they grow into them!

That Blackberry is going to fill in real nice I think- that one of mine also started out a bit sparse looking, but she filled in pretty well by the end...good weed too, a very mellow, relaxing indica.
I'm interested to see what the Blueberry's gonna do...your training is perfect!
So, did you get stoned and just stare at the bonfire, and think deep thoughts?
That's what I would have done...although my thoughts seldom get very deep.. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom