Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

Hey Boo! :ciao:

So sorry I'm late to the party. I'm sure you heard about the massive traffic jam on I95. I got stuck in that damn thing for about 26 days. :straightface:

Your plants are lovely and I'll bet everyone is not shocked! :Rasta:

I think you can make do with a yardstick. But at some point you'll need to measure from the top of the closet down to the top of the Blackberry and then do the closet height math.

Looking forward, Boo! :Rasta:

Hey Boo! :ciao:

So sorry I'm late to the party. I'm sure you heard about the massive traffic jam on I95. I got stuck in that damn thing for about 26 days. :straightface:

Your plants are lovely and I'll bet everyone is not shocked! :Rasta:

I think you can make do with a yardstick. But at some point you'll need to measure from the top of the closet down to the top of the Blackberry and then do the closet height math.

Looking forward, Boo! :Rasta:
Hi there GDB. Welcome to the party! OMG that traffic jam was INSANE! So glad I’m no longer in NOVA. I barely go into Charlottesville since I think I have traffic PTSD from 20+ years up there. Oof! I’m hoping for a very colorful harvest in the Spring. :cheesygrinsmiley:

You should. They don't require quite as much attention and you can get a good harvest from them if they cooperate. My best was 12 oz in the Spring of 2021 and 10+ oz from the harvest before that. Unless I get a dud, I average 3-4 ounces per plant (I think...) And don't have to worry about 12/12. I top and train them too so there's that. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Dang! Did you grow them outdoors or was it a tent grow?
I haven’t been so blessed. High 4’s for me.

My best was just over 5 ounces for the Lemon Auto I grew. Unfortunately for me, it doesn't work for me so after having several mediocre highs, I've given it all away (along with the Purple Auto, which I also found mediocre) to a friend who smokes but doesn't grow who really can't afford buying from a dispensary. I'm happy they found a good home.

Hi there GDB. Welcome to the party! OMG that traffic jam was INSANE! So glad I’m no longer in NOVA. I barely go into Charlottesville since I think I have traffic PTSD from 20+ years up there. Oof! I’m hoping for a very colorful harvest in the Spring. :cheesygrinsmiley:
They did a re-hash on that traffic jam on the news the other day, focusing on how a lack of toilet paper was a real problem for those stranded for more than a day. After seeing it I made a mental note to take a roll to my truck the next time I went out! :laughtwo:

Oh, and you're well on your way to a "colorful" harvest! :Rasta:

I am a first generation American on my Mothers side, she is French…and I am American! :p
For some reason I thought you were Canadian.

I can speak French! Look speak it may be an oversell, I can say a couple of swear words and hello and apple.

So if ever we are in France and you need the sentence “hello fuck apple” translated for you, I’m your gal ;)

You should. They don't require quite as much attention and you can get a good harvest from them if they cooperate. My best was 12 oz in the Spring of 2021 and 10+ oz from the harvest before that. Unless I get a dud, I average 3-4 ounces per plant (I think...) And don't have to worry about 12/12. I top and train them too so there's that. :cheesygrinsmiley:
:ciao: Afternoon all. I was going back thru my journals looking for a pic of the White Widow auto from Dope seeds that I grew last summer. My Blackberry Kush auto reminds me of her and I wanted to compare them. What I found first was a very big mis-statement on my part about my harvests from Zkittles and Chocodope. My best was actually 8 oz from Z and 10 oz from Chocodope. Pardon my over estimation! :sorry:

:ciao: Afternoon all. I was going back thru my journals looking for a pic of the White Widow auto from Dope seeds that I grew last summer. My Blackberry Kush auto reminds me of her and I wanted to compare them. What I found first was a very big mis-statement on my part about my harvests from Zkittles and Chocodope. My best was actually 8 oz from Z and 10 oz from Chocodope. Pardon my over estimation! :sorry:
No biggie. A mistake.

I just got 70g wet from a Black Cream auto so I really can't even relate! :laughtwo:

Boobird I come from a very very long line of people who exaggerate. And when I say long line I mean me and my uncle. LOLLLLLL

And what’s a tiny over estimation amongst friends? And it was a tiny overestimation at that.

Either way, it was a lot of weed...

Hi there. Just a quick update on the Black and Blue gals. Miss Black has topped out at 36".
PXL_20220209_224114672.MP.jpg

A little close up I couldn't resist. :cheesygrinsmiley:
PXL_20220205_221401382.jpg

Miss Blue has started her stretch. I will pay better attention to her spurt than I did Black's.
PXL_20220209_224150689.PORTRAIT.jpg

It was almost 60 degrees today and this Mama has Spring fever already. There are crocus and daffodils starting to pop up. :love: :love:

Back
Top Bottom