Blue Angel 2019

Shout out to you @SQl2kGuy thanks for checking out my journal!

:high-five:

This is a great journal!

Lots of tips and tricks ... plants are very healthy ... people chatting and learning ... life is good in your neighborhood!!!

Does the gnome have a name?

I think I told you before ... Respect for the Steelers ... But I'm a long time Dolphins and Packers fan ... I guess I should pick one from the East and one from the West to balance things out :)

This is a great journal!

Lots of tips and tricks ... plants are very healthy ... people chatting and learning ... life is good in your neighborhood!!!

I think I told you before ... Respect for the Steelers ... But I'm a long time Dolphins and Packers fan ... I guess I should pick one from the East and one from the West to balance things out :)
Yeah, @Backlipslide has amazing journals and he's a great dude too.
He Brings great energy to this forum.
Plants are always on point too.

Plants are looking outstanding ,BL ,and as noted by @Dkmg01 , such a healthy shade of green !
If I were to tell you, I’d have to kill you!
I'd be ok with that,as long as you give me a 20 year head start... :)

I'm curious as to how you get you plants to be so dark and beautiful. All mine are lime green and while I'm not complaining I just happen to notice that they stay so luscious and green!

I’m sorry man! I wouldn’t actually have to “kill” you! Haha :laughtwo: I was feeling pretty buzzed last night, was having a good time.

Now that I’m sober, maybe I can give you a proper answer :laughtwo:

Thank you for noticing!

I chalk it to my nutrients. The only time I really didn’t have a “green plant” was the early stage of my previous blue Cookie. It’s already been a better run the second time around in soil, rather then coco.

This is a great journal!

Haha that is very nice of you to say! I hope you continue following along!

The gnome is named Jim, he thinks he’s Hawaiian for some reason, (shrugs it off).

Yeah man! I love me the Pittsburgh Steelers. The NFL is so much more entertaining then the CFL. I’m also a Pittsburgh penguins fan as well. I may have to get a penguin to keep Jim company. As if the plants aren’t enough..

Yeah, @Backlipslide has amazing journals and he's a great dude too.
He Brings great energy to this forum.
Plants are always on point too.

Thanks brother! :high-five::Namaste:

You best not be counting your self out either! Your doing an amazing job with your fallen BC and now candy land! :yahoo:

Thanks again bro!

Plants are looking outstanding ,BL ,and as noted by @Dkmg01 , such a healthy shade of green !

I'd be ok with that,as long as you give me a 20 year head start... :)

Yeah they are beautiful! I look forward to flowering these lads!

Thanks carcass! :Namaste:

20 years? You bet! :goof:

Good job there men!! Lucking very healthy!

Thanks godfather! Good to see you!!

Enjoy the show! :theband:

It’s already been a better run the second time around in soil, rather then coco.
Funny enough I see I'm also struggling with coco in regards to my veggies outside. My cauliflower doesn't not like it and is always loosing a leaf. The bean plant gre nicely and my radish too.

I mixed coco, seedling soil and perlite in... Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Funny enough I see I'm also struggling with coco in regards to my veggies outside. My cauliflower doesn't not like it and is always loosing a leaf. The bean plant gre nicely and my radish too.

I mixed coco, seedling soil and perlite in... Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
Are we talking vegetables here..?

(As I slowly walk away from the area..)

Poof smoke bomb!

Where’d BLS go?

:ciao:

Lol I’m just kidding... I’ve just never really had the space to grow vegetables.. coco does apparently work in veggie gardens. It just doesn’t carry any nutrients in within in. So you would just have to bottle feed.. or I guess top feed :thumb:

Update:

I’m well, over due an update. When I got home from work yesterday the light bulb went off, :idea: I didn’t think about it previously but I guess you could say, I had enough! Cut a piece of that black out cardboard crap I have, to perfectly fit in the opening above the tube vented to the window. Having no air from the tent enter the room. Vents out the window that’s open slightly on the other side. #winning!

Threw my big blackout cardboard piece back in the window, and now it stays inside the opening no problem. Not having any air enter through the open part of my window certainly helps. :yahoo:

137AD67D-8027-4978-A8F9-A2B3000467CE.jpeg

A9FDA32E-1982-4B09-93E9-612E586367A8.jpeg

It might only be a small victory, but at least I’m winning damnit!

Toke break!
:bong:

:cough:

Back to it. I’ve been super busy lately..

Neglected the tent a bit doing so. I wanted to feed them yesterday, didn’t happen. Wanted to do it tonight. After doing everything that needs to be done on a typical Thursday night, (or any night for that matter) this is the first time (7:42pm) I actually get to sit down in piece and quiet with Nothing to do, but have some me time, all day. I’m just basking it in right now. It’s been an extra long day it seems like. From my first alarm at 4:05Am till now. I’m exhausted. If I started the process of feeding the plants tonight yet, I’d be there till 1030ish.. that 4 o’clock alarm comes way to quick :eye-roll:

So, ‘‘twas the night before After, my birthday. I’m sitting out back in a lawn chair listening to birds chirp in the distance, ohh! And what’s that! My neighbor three houses down just let their dog out. Great now I get to listen to that noisy thing instead. :laughtwo:

Went to another hydroponic store, was the same company as the last one I went to when I was on “holidays”. Except it was on the north side of the city. Actually right beside the very arena that the oilers won 5 Stanley cups. (Not sure if you pay attention to hockey or not) but they have built a new arena a few years ago, so they’ve been trying to figure out what to do with it for a while now. Some say demolish it, some say turn it into a homeless centre, the city proposed some big double floor 6 ice hockey arena thingy-ma-bob. What ever they do, I don’t think they should demolish it, that’s for sure. I could get behind having a homeless shelter built in it. What ever, not my decision.

Back to the hydroponic store..

Yeah same company as before and they had a cat in the store just like the other one, but this was one of those flats face looking cats. I’m not a big cat fan, as I’m allergic but I do say, I really dig those grumpy looking cats lol.

827CE425-0A3C-4FA5-9C62-C1BD8F85032F.jpeg

Looked sorta similar to that cat.

I bought my self the final two pieces to the puzzle for my birthday. The Early flower, and the middle flower nutrients in the same brand I’ve been using.

Right on, once I’m ready to flip, I’ll actually be ready. The guy at the store said that if I’ve only been using the three part system for flowering previously, he said I will notice a huge difference. So I’m looking forward to that.

So I don’t have any normal light photos for you all, but I have a few pictures looking through my led glasses. Not quite the same but it shall do.

Oh I almost forgot, when I got to the tent today, it said 23.7C and 46%H

A high of 24.8C and 67%H
A low of 19.3C and 41%H

So the temps have been great for me since the last time I fed them.

Well, I’ll be helping a friend move this weekend. Hopefully that goes well! I hate asking people to help me move, if I can do it my self I would, because now I need to help him move :laughtwo:

He’s been a solid friend to me and helped me with two big moves now. Now it’s my turn to repay my thanks to him.

Thanks for stopping in you guys!

I say it all the time, but I really do, appreciate you all!!

:passitleft:

Damn,BL- that's quite a lineup of plant grow stuff you've got there...
If I had to mix up that much stuff, I'd end up with a few dead (or horribly disfigured) plants!
You're getting it right,though,because your plants look perfect!
Great now I get to listen to that noisy thing instead. :laughtwo:
I've got a little yapping poodle next door that I get to listen to 4 or 5 nights a week-I don't blame the dog, his moron of an owner is the one whose ass needs kicking.....uh-oh -my "grumpy old man" side is showing ;)

Update:

I’m well, over due an update. When I got home from work yesterday the light bulb went off, :idea: I didn’t think about it previously but I guess you could say, I had enough! Cut a piece of that black out cardboard crap I have, to perfectly fit in the opening above the tube vented to the window. Having no air from the tent enter the room. Vents out the window that’s open slightly on the other side. #winning!

Threw my big blackout cardboard piece back in the window, and now it stays inside the opening no problem. Not having any air enter through the open part of my window certainly helps. :yahoo:

137AD67D-8027-4978-A8F9-A2B3000467CE.jpeg

A9FDA32E-1982-4B09-93E9-612E586367A8.jpeg

It might only be a small victory, but at least I’m winning damnit!

Toke break!
:bong:

:cough:

Back to it. I’ve been super busy lately..

Neglected the tent a bit doing so. I wanted to feed them yesterday, didn’t happen. Wanted to do it tonight. After doing everything that needs to be done on a typical Thursday night, (or any night for that matter) this is the first time (7:42pm) I actually get to sit down in piece and quiet with Nothing to do, but have some me time, all day. I’m just basking it in right now. It’s been an extra long day it seems like. From my first alarm at 4:05Am till now. I’m exhausted. If I started the process of feeding the plants tonight yet, I’d be there till 1030ish.. that 4 o’clock alarm comes way to quick :eye-roll:

So, ‘‘twas the night before After, my birthday. I’m sitting out back in a lawn chair listening to birds chirp in the distance, ohh! And what’s that! My neighbor three houses down just let their dog out. Great now I get to listen to that noisy thing instead. :laughtwo:

Went to another hydroponic store, was the same company as the last one I went to when I was on “holidays”. Except it was on the north side of the city. Actually right beside the very arena that the oilers won 5 Stanley cups. (Not sure if you pay attention to hockey or not) but they have built a new arena a few years ago, so they’ve been trying to figure out what to do with it for a while now. Some say demolish it, some say turn it into a homeless centre, the city proposed some big double floor 6 ice hockey arena thingy-ma-bob. What ever they do, I don’t think they should demolish it, that’s for sure. I could get behind having a homeless shelter built in it. What ever, not my decision.

Back to the hydroponic store..

Yeah same company as before and they had a cat in the store just like the other one, but this was one of those flats face looking cats. I’m not a big cat fan, as I’m allergic but I do say, I really dig those grumpy looking cats lol.

827CE425-0A3C-4FA5-9C62-C1BD8F85032F.jpeg

Looked sorta similar to that cat.

I bought my self the final two pieces to the puzzle for my birthday. The Early flower, and the middle flower nutrients in the same brand I’ve been using.

Right on, once I’m ready to flip, I’ll actually be ready. The guy at the store said that if I’ve only been using the three part system for flowering previously, he said I will notice a huge difference. So I’m looking forward to that.

So I don’t have any normal light photos for you all, but I have a few pictures looking through my led glasses. Not quite the same but it shall do.

Oh I almost forgot, when I got to the tent today, it said 23.7C and 46%H

A high of 24.8C and 67%H
A low of 19.3C and 41%H

So the temps have been great for me since the last time I fed them.

Well, I’ll be helping a friend move this weekend. Hopefully that goes well! I hate asking people to help me move, if I can do it my self I would, because now I need to help him move :laughtwo:

He’s been a solid friend to me and helped me with two big moves now. Now it’s my turn to repay my thanks to him.

Thanks for stopping in you guys!

I say it all the time, but I really do, appreciate you all!!

Regardless, what the guy said at the hydro store, you have some great ladies broski. He's there to sell product. I'm glad you completed the nutrient lineup though. Awesome conapy bro. Looking forward to the fireworks man. :passitleft:

Update:

Wow! I get home early on a pay day Friday, just to be very disappointed in my self.

I neglected the ladies for far too long this time around...

Nobody’s fault but my own!

I opened up the tent to feed them, as I let water sit over night in my container, and then added nutrients just prior to opening the tent up.

They’ve never looked so sad.

“Need water now” their saying!

0CE01596-DEA8-46D1-A9B5-E5AF9EB01218.jpeg

I mixed up an early veg dose of nutrients and 24 ml of super B+ in three gallons of water. I should have mixed up a late veg dose of nutes but I’m a cheap ass and don’t want to use that much nutrients. Maybe next time, (two-three days) I’ll give a late veg dose.

Quick break, I need to order pizza! :woohoo: Pizza night!:yahoo:

ok I’m back,
The tent said 23.2C and 48% when I got to it, and after feeding before I closed the tent i looked and it said 22.5C and 50%.

Just got back from uploading the photos, and I’m almost embarrassed to post these! But I’ve already posted them so here we go!!

Laugh away!

I will be checking on the ladies in a few hours, I’m hoping they bounced back by then. :nervous-guy:

Back
Top Bottom