Blue Angel 2019

Thanks Dk!! Always good to hear from you!! How you been bro?
I have been good thanks :passitleft:

Been rather lazy to stick the box with mylar. Think I might get stuck into it just now. Those plants grew crazy fast? I remember I topped at the 5th set of nodes, which node did you top? I'd much like to have the same sort of growth with the hydro setup. Those last buds were crazy and i most definitely want to do the same :thumb:

I have been good thanks :passitleft:

Been rather lazy to stick the box with mylar. Think I might get stuck into it just now. Those plants grew crazy fast? I remember I topped at the 5th set of nodes, which node did you top? I'd much like to have the same sort of growth with the hydro setup. Those last buds were crazy and i most definitely want to do the same :thumb:

Motivation, or desire to want to get up and go. I sometimes suffer from that too :laugh:

I usually top above the fifth internode, and strip the bottom two. Do it, up my friend! I look forward to seeing your green thumb!

Thank you for all your kind words brother! It truly means a lot! :high-five:

Update:

Ok, buckle up, grab your favourite munchies and put your feet up. This is a long update.

Was a busy day today, went to a local hardware store. Bought stuff to make a few shelves in a cupboard in the kitchen for the wife. Over thought it for one, and two, I didn’t realize they carried the exact product I was looking for. After the store I went and took bottles in, blah blah blah, then I went home ready to install this cupboard shelving. Wasn’t exactly what the wife wanted. I agree, thinking about it now... that was a stupid thought I had. Sitting around puffing for two hours before heading out wasn’t the best idea either.

So we (this time it’s we, not me) go and take to stuff back which costed almost 90 bucks. After talking to the clerk for a while we find out they’re carrying exactly what I originally thought I was going there for in the first place. Grabbed that, a new finishing skill saw blade, Paid for that stuff then off to Canadian tire to pick up my birthday present from my wife and daughter (a lil early but I was intrigued at what it was).

With great surprise, as they were wheeling it out, I see a big yellow box! I know exactly what brand that colour is from. My mind races, at what it could be, I try to tip toe to peek over the shelving in front of me to get a better look at what it is. They come around the corner, and I get a good look at what it is! :yahoo:

I can’t believe my wife pulled the trigger on that item. I am absolutely floored! Wowwwwy! I’ve always wanted one of these. :yahoo:

I’ll get back to that.:goof:

So I get home and I cut the wood being used for the shelving, put it in its place. Boom finished! I’m glad I took all that other crab back because it costed me less then 40 bucks for the wood, the saw blade, and 10 cupboard pegs, right on, off to the Next task.

Carried a big desk from our garage to our bed room upstairs (finally). Hung our tv on the wall, (finally) looks much better!

Fast forward to later. Feeding day for the plants.

Just had a pipe full of some of my dark Angel, after curing for a while longer. It’s as if the taste has gotten better! And it’s a smooth smoke, that packs a punch. Can’t get greedy with it! :cough: Which I just did.

Back to the plants. I brought all three out, one at a time. Previously mixed up three gallons of some of that nutrient solution I hear that they love, with another late veg dose of nutrients. Added super B+ and extra cal mag.

They loved the late veg dose last time, so I’ll keep that going, but damn does that eat up my nutrients fast!

Oh I might as well touch base on my temps in my tent since I turned the extraction rate of air out, down and increased the intake of air going in.it seemed to help a lot.

Temps were 20.8 C and 41% H when I got to tent.
A max of 29.2 C and 45% H
A low of 20.8 C and 39% H

That means I left the tent with it around the 29 mark and it gradually worked it’s way down.

I will be keeping this fan set up the way it is. Unless other wise posted.

I also added some more tie downs on the DA2, as she was ready. The BC isn’t ready yet.

I might have to take a bit of a break from this site (Sort of). I find my self spending too much time on the site, and not enough time where it really matters. That being said, I won’t be able to to be that “welcomer” I was described as going into MOTM last month, and maybe just do my best to follow along in people’s journals that I’m following along in. I will most certainly, be continuing my journal.

This community here is fantastic, the energy is outstanding, and the members are truly genuine.

I honestly hope to continue helping make a difference and help who ever where ever I can, but it’s family first.

I want you all that follow along know, that I truly appreciate every one of you. Thanks for the support!

Ohh I guess I should touch base on what my birthday gift was. I left it out, but I opened my toy after the shelf. Didn’t need it for the shelf’s, so I didn’t use it. It was a 12” DeWalt double bevel sliding compound mitre saw.

I was in awe! I still can’t believe it. The possibilities are endless! I can do a lot better carpentry finishing. Would love to get a table saw sometime later, as well as a table router, for finishing beautiful corners.

Well, thanks for stopping in!

I appreciate you all!

:passitleft:

Update:

Ok, buckle up, grab your favourite munchies and put your feet up. This is a long update.

Was a busy day today, went to a local hardware store. Bought stuff to make a few shelves in a cupboard in the kitchen for the wife. Over thought it for one, and two, I didn’t realize they carried the exact product I was looking for. After the store I went and took bottles in, blah blah blah, then I went home ready to install this cupboard shelving. Wasn’t exactly what the wife wanted. I agree, thinking about it now... that was a stupid thought I had. Sitting around puffing for two hours before heading out wasn’t the best idea either.

So we (this time it’s we, not me) go and take to stuff back which costed almost 90 bucks. After talking to the clerk for a while we find out they’re carrying exactly what I originally thought I was going there for in the first place. Grabbed that, a new finishing skill saw blade, Paid for that stuff then off to Canadian tire to pick up my birthday present from my wife and daughter (a lil early but I was intrigued at what it was).

With great surprise, as they were wheeling it out, I see a big yellow box! I know exactly what brand that colour is from. My mind races, at what it could be, I try to tip toe to peek over the shelving in front of me to get a better look at what it is. They come around the corner, and I get a good look at what it is! :yahoo:

I can’t believe my wife pulled the trigger on that item. I am absolutely floored! Wowwwwy! I’ve always wanted one of these. :yahoo:

I’ll get back to that.:goof:

So I get home and I cut the wood being used for the shelving, put it in its place. Boom finished! I’m glad I took all that other crab back because it costed me less then 40 bucks for the wood, the saw blade, and 10 cupboard pegs, right on, off to the Next task.

Carried a big desk from our garage to our bed room upstairs (finally). Hung our tv on the wall, (finally) looks much better!

Fast forward to later. Feeding day for the plants.

Just had a pipe full of some of my dark Angel, after curing for a while longer. It’s as if the taste has gotten better! And it’s a smooth smoke, that packs a punch. Can’t get greedy with it! :cough: Which I just did.

Back to the plants. I brought all three out, one at a time. Previously mixed up three gallons of some of that nutrient solution I hear that they love, with another late veg dose of nutrients. Added super B+ and extra cal mag.

They loved the late veg dose last time, so I’ll keep that going, but damn does that eat up my nutrients fast!

Oh I might as well touch base on my temps in my tent since I turned the extraction rate of air out, down and increased the intake of air going in.it seemed to help a lot.

Temps were 20.8 C and 41% H when I got to tent.
A max of 29.2 C and 45% H
A low of 20.8 C and 39% H

That means I left the tent with it around the 29 mark and it gradually worked it’s way down.

I will be keeping this fan set up the way it is. Unless other wise posted.

I also added some more tie downs on the DA2, as she was ready. The BC isn’t ready yet.

I might have to take a bit of a break from this site (Sort of). I find my self spending too much time on the site, and not enough time where it really matters. That being said, I won’t be able to to be that “welcomer” I was described as going into MOTM last month, and maybe just do my best to follow along in people’s journals that I’m following along in. I will most certainly, be continuing my journal.

This community here is fantastic, the energy is outstanding, and the members are truly genuine.

I honestly hope to continue helping make a difference and help who ever where ever I can, but it’s family first.

I want you all that follow along know, that I truly appreciate every one of you. Thanks for the support!

Ohh I guess I should touch base on what my birthday gift was. I left it out, but I opened my toy after the shelf. Didn’t need it for the shelf’s, so I didn’t use it. It was a 12” DeWalt double bevel sliding compound mitre saw.

I was in awe! I still can’t believe it. The possibilities are endless! I can do a lot better carpentry finishing. Would love to get a table saw sometime later, as well as a table router, for finishing beautiful corners.

Well, thanks for stopping in!

I appreciate you all!

Beautiful plants and a fantastic update. DA 1 looking like a beast! I'm loving that growth.

That tent is going to be a jungle soon and I can't wait to see that huge ass canopy...

You are right buddy family always first. I will admit and I'm sure I speak for most that it has been awesome having you on here and providing such an entertaining grow and sprinkilng knowledge around.

Post some of your carpentry if you can

Beautiful plants and a fantastic update. DA 1 looking like a beast! I'm loving that growth.

That tent is going to be a jungle soon and I can't wait to see that huge ass canopy...

You are right buddy family always first. I will admit and I'm sure I speak for most that it has been awesome having you on here and providing such an entertaining grow and sprinkilng knowledge around.

Post some of your carpentry if you can

Thanks DK! Means a lot!! I really needed those uplifting words. I’m having a bit of a bad day. I noticed my self looking at my phone too much and I realized that I needed to change that. I was trying my best to hold out till the end of MOTM contest last month, I soon figured out that winning that just wasn’t going to happen. I mean come on, those other members deserved it. So I was hopeful on the other contests. My green Crack was in the running for the title. My thought was, yeah maybe if I get that title, it’ll satisfy my “want” to be accepted here. Then the last couple days of the contest the other photos starting gaining ground, then it was over. Bummed out, but was eager to try again this month before having to slow down my activity’s here. Now the time has come where I need to slow down, I feel I was SO close at winning one of those contests, my chances will be even lower now that I need to slow down, I truly feel like I always say. If it weren’t for bad luck I wouldn’t have any luck at all.

Just the way it goes I guess, (shrugs it off)

I would love to show you some of my wood working abilities. Right off the top of my head,

I built a change pad table for my daughter before she was born.

Built and cut by hand saw because I didn’t have a mitre saw at that time.

This is a wood shed I built at our old place. Pic was before the door was on and before it was painted.

After the door, after primer, but before paint.
Built with a skill saw/hand saw, before I had mitre saw.

Thanks for stopping in bro! Your compliments really means a lot!! Much appreciated.

Just got caught up Backlipslide. Didn't have a notification for some reason.

Plants look amazing brother. Really excited for you. Girls are getting really big all one level in height. :passitleft::ganjamon:

Thanks for getting caught up bro! Yeah it’s weird not getting notifications ehh? I mean for me, it might be a good thing lol I want to continue following along though. I hope that never happens to me again, I really like following along your journal, as well as others.

Means a lot you reached out to me bro!

Stay tuned!

(I say stay tuned as two different meanings)
Stay tuned, as in keep your self ready for what’s about to come in the near future, and
Stay tuned, as in stay high. :passitleft:

Thanks for stopping in bro! Much appreciated!!

Wow
Thanks DK! Means a lot!! I really needed those uplifting words. I’m having a bit of a bad day. I noticed my self looking at my phone too much and I realized that I needed to change that. I was trying my best to hold out till the end of MOTM contest last month, I soon figured out that winning that just wasn’t going to happen. I mean come on, those other members deserved it. So I was hopeful on the other contests. My green Crack was in the running for the title. My thought was, yeah maybe if I get that title, it’ll satisfy my “want” to be accepted here. Then the last couple days of the contest the other photos starting gaining ground, then it was over. Bummed out, but was eager to try again this month before having to slow down my activity’s here. Now the time has come where I need to slow down, I feel I was SO close at winning one of those contests, my chances will be even lower now that I need to slow down, I truly feel like I always say. If it weren’t for bad luck I wouldn’t have any luck at all.

Just the way it goes I guess, (shrugs it off)

I would love to show you some of my wood working abilities. Right off the top of my head,

I built a change pad table for my daughter before she was born.

Built and cut by hand saw because I didn’t have a mitre saw at that time.

This is a wood shed I built at our old place. Pic was before the door was on and before it was painted.

After the door, after primer, but before paint.
Built with a skill saw/hand saw, before I had mitre saw.

Thanks for stopping in bro! Your compliments really means a lot!! Much appreciated.
Wow!  :eek:look at that! That's pretty good. I hardly get to see building and it always fascinates me. That's really impressive and I want to become good like that one day. I guess I'm starting to get into it now. First thing I must build is 2 table tops for a workbench and then a cabinet for all my grow thingies...

Keep up the work. Bad times come and go... It's a sign of progression, think of it like
Games.... You always meet enemies and boundaries before getting to the the next stage.

Nice work on the plants,and the construction!
Cool b'day present- I have a little cheapie Makita mitre saw-I bought it because I had to do the interior trim on our 12 windows,and it is totally impossible for me to cut an accurate 45 with a hand saw of any kind-they're always off just enough to make them look like crap-plus Mrs.C is one hell of a quality control inspector,so I can't get away with "not quite perfect"
it’ll satisfy my “want” to be accepted here
You don't need to worry about that - You're a perfect fit for this forum, and putting family first is just what you need to do to keep things in "real life" running smoothly...which is really what life's all about...
For instance- As soon as I hung my last plant up to dry,Mrs.C said "Now that you're not growing anything, do ya think ya might get a little work done around here ?
And she gave me "the look" when I sat the 2 latest solo cups on the warmer (stove)
a couple of days ago....
We'll be here for ya when you stop by,and I hope you keep us all updated on your plants,and the other interesting "goings on" in your life...:thumb:

Wow!  :eek:look at that! That's pretty good. I hardly get to see building and it always fascinates me. That's really impressive and I want to become good like that one day. I guess I'm starting to get into it now. First thing I must build is 2 table tops for a workbench and then a cabinet for all my grow thingies...

I love wood working, I’m a (in other words) steel framer, so when I get to work with wood, it gives me wood! Lol

Don’t worry my friend! You will get there! Takes practice, and I’m not even all that great at wood working. But I’m getting there!

I used to frame houses, so I know how to frame with wood, but the wood work finishing I’m still somewhat learning.

You’ll have those table tops and cabinet built in no time! Your a wizard!!

Oh that reminds me, I built my own bedside table when I was in high school, and I still use it to this day. I’ll have to get a picture of that, as well as a coffee table I built in high school that I still have. But it’s packed away in storage as the wife thought it was ok when I was single, and maybe in my man cave (when I get one), but not for our living room haha.

Anyways, talk to you later bro!

totally impossible for me to cut an accurate 45 with a hand saw of any kind

Haha that was me! Always cutting my piece an inch bigger so I can have a practice cut on my 45’s hahaha

No more of that crap!!

Mrs.C is one hell of a quality control inspector

I bet she could make a mean Shepard’s pie! I love me some Shepard’s pie!

Lol random!

I bet she made sure the task at hand was finished exactly on time!

Nice work on the plants
Thank you so much carcass!

You don't need to worry about that - You're a perfect fit for this forum, and putting family first is just what you need to do to keep things in "real life" running smoothly...which is really what life's all about...

Thank you carcass! :Namaste:It means a lot!!

As soon as I hung my last plant up to dry,Mrs.C said "Now that you're not growing anything, do ya think ya might get a little work done around here ?

I’m glad I’m not the only one that has been putting these damn plants before any other task :laughtwo:

My tellaposts in the basement need to be tightened because it’s probably never been done so i has to rip apart these two columns that were finished beautifully with wood. Looked awesome but it had to go. That job ended up me needing to rip apart a bulk head running along the main joist support down the centre. Bigger job then I anticipated. I could cut a small hole for the tellapost but the tbar is ugly needs to be replaced. That’s it. It’s a gut job. (Sighs and rolls eyes). That’s a job for another day.

"the look"

Mrs.Carcass sounds like a sweet heart, but even that made me shudder. :laughtwo:

Again, thanks for everything carcass! It really means a lot. Have your self a great night/weekend! (Depending on when you see this message lol)

What's up man, your plants look great! I'm loving the training.

Hey bro! Just sitting down for some supper. Well the daughters eating, I’m not anymore. Thanks for dropping in, it’s good to see you!

Thanks again! Yeah I really enjoy when they get to the stage of needing to be tied down. It really starts to get interesting, and that the first time you actually get to interact with your plants, it’s good stuff! :thumb:

Thanks for dropping in, hope to see you around!! :passitleft:

Update:

The family jumped in the car this morning, and took a Drive to the city. Well, actually drove past the city.

Saw some good friends of ours. My best friend who I’ve known since grade three. The kids played together, made a HUGE mess of their play room! (Sorry dude) and we got to meet their new baby, that’s maybe only a month old, not even. Like ice cube says, today Was a good day. Got some amazing photos of the kids playing together.

Knowing the trouble that him and I got into together, when we were little shitheads. I know they’re gunna find trouble together growing up. The joys of growing up with friends. Just sucks I’m on the other end of it this time:laughtwo: hahah just joking. Jokes aside let’s get to the update.

Nothing really major to update on, except for, I think I may have figured out my tents temperatures. It’s been sitting around 20-24 Celsius for past two days. As it’s sitting around 24.4 right now. So that’s exciting!

I was also playing around with this picture app and I Got some funky pictures that I would like to share with you.

That’s all for tonight,

Stay tuned!

Back
Top Bottom