BLS’s Grow Laboratory

Hey BLS, those roots on the clones look like power! I had a quick catch up and the vids are great. I love your work.

Man, your clones are little beasts. I love the variety in your grow space <3

Also...really? You don't know Kathy Bates? I died a little inside just now because of this.
Haha thanks copper!!

haha no, I know who Kathy bates is now... she played in two in a half men, and disjointed (right off the top of my head)

I was confused because I just started watching bates motel(again), and it was linked together in my Brian as she smashed her husbands legs with a sludge hammer lmao
Hey BLS, those roots on the clones look like power! I had a quick catch up and the vids are great. I love your work.
thanks Carmen!! Means a lot!!
It’s good to see ya :ciao:

Looking good BLS. May have convinced me to use videos. They are cool with YouTube links?
Thanks bro! They do all the work! I just take the credit! Lol the videos are super convenient when there’s a lot to be said about different plants... and plus a lot of people don’t like reading, but if it’s a picture book!! Watch out! :high-five::laughtwo:

to my understanding, as long as it’s weed related we’re good to go. It’s when we post videos of songs and other non weed related media. Those ones I just post in the alberta grow lounge and then post a link to it here.

Beautiful and green :)

I used to think I grew good clones till I saw yours ;)
Aww stawwwwp!! #Blush!

I remember when I was you’re age! You’re learning well young grass hopper! ;););):p

Great camera work mate. Loving the grow.
Oh! My wife thinks you have a sexy voice. Can I stick her in a crate a send her over to you? She doesn't eat much!
Hahaha thanks bro!
I was shaky as mofo!
Good thing I disguised my voice through wax paper! Haha jk,
Boy if she saw a face to go with that voice, she’d tell me to put my Halloween mask back on, because I’m more attractive with it on! :goof:

I watched the first five minutes, and put it away for later... been so busy today, cleaning the fish tank and laundry, haven’t had time to sit down and watch some more. I’ll get to it eventually haha...
fish tank .please tell me your use the water for your plants and not waste it Backlip. all that nutritious poop.?.

Great camera work mate. Loving the grow.
Oh! My wife thinks you have a sexy voice. Can I stick her in a crate a send her over to you? She doesn't eat much!
Don't fall for that one backlip . Last 2 wives came by a similar route , teaching the language is a hassle and they always ear more after the honeymoon periods ( And are more flatulent too!). heehee
Nice try Squiggle , "they are for life not just for winter and Christmas!" was on the label for this new one so no more exchanging ... ( and she has no access to my big gob and fake bravado on 420!).

Haha thanks copper!!

haha no, I know who Kathy bates is now... she played in two in a half men, and disjointed (right off the top of my head)

I was confused because I just started watching bates motel(again), and it was linked together in my Brian as she smashed her husbands legs with a sludge hammer lmao

thanks Carmen!! Means a lot!!
It’s good to see ya :ciao:
Legs was misery of Stephen King fame. Great book and movie too. she did play Delores claiborne too. Damn fine scary actress. lol

Video update!!
excellent looking girls now buddy. if that clone is from a female , it is a female , don't panic on that one at all. beuty of clones. Indo thinknthe tops will be a better producer than side branching clones. might keep the symmetrical going too. Inam convinced that the sides always know they are sides despite attempts to fool them . Do live this hobby and how well it drags us into plant biology and the amazing life going off in a pot. Read some great stuff on micros amd Web of spore from fungi helping plants community grow in a network of roots and signalling to share nutrition between plants. so much for predator plant thesis .

fish tank .please tell me your use the water for your plants and not waste it Backlip. all that nutritious poop.?.
I haven’t used any yet, but my goal was to use the water from water changes, but the reason I haven’t yet, is I’ve been waiting for the tank to establish its self before I start feeding it to the plants. Good eye! You were the first to bring it up! :high-five:

Don't fall for that one backlip . Last 2 wives came by a similar route , teaching the language is a hassle and they always ear more after the honeymoon periods ( And are more flatulent too!). heehee
Nice try Squiggle , "they are for life not just for winter and Christmas!" was on the label for this new one so no more exchanging ... ( and she has no access to my big gob and fake bravado on 420!).
Point taken!
[scribbles notes into notepad]
:rofl:

Legs was misery of Stephen King fame. Great book and movie too. she did play Delores claiborne too. Damn fine scary actress. lol
Stephen king is the shit! (In a good way!) lol
excellent looking girls now buddy
thanks budd-ay!! :high-five:

if that clone is from a female , it is a female ,
Finger on the nose!! :high-five:

don't panic on that one at all
Lol I wasn’t panicking, I was convinced it was a male because I saw what looked like balls in the armpit!
@Patient Puffer gave me those seeds. Gifted me five regulars, I germinated one and sent the rest to @greenjeans to help a brother out.

So my odds were against me on if it was a female. It’s looking good though! (So far) I haven’t saw any balls yet!! :party:

Indo thinknthe tops will be a better producer than side branching clones. might keep the symmetrical going too. Inam convinced that the sides always know they are sides despite attempts to fool them . D
You are absolutely correct. The tops will always produce better then the side branches or lowest internodes in the short game. If a person has time to let them grow and then top and train again, you can make any plant produce. Those big clones were bottoms of the plant cuttings. They’re just super old lol :high-five:
on micros amd Web of spore from fungi helping plants community grow in a network of roots and signalling to share nutrition between plants.
That’s interesting stuff! I may have to dig into that my self! :nomo:

Patient puffer hooking a honky up hell yeah brother blue cheese manGO
Hell yeah he did! :high-five:

I’ll get to the reply’s, just not right now.
Yeah yeah, shut up BLS!! Lmao

The 2 plants I grew last year of the BluMango (1 went to neighbor) were late at showing pistils. They were huge before showing. I think the one I gave to the neighbor was about 3 ft before showing preflowers. Both plants grew to be taller than the gutters on our houses. Watch out... ;)

I germinated one and sent the rest to @greenjeans
And I'm getting anxious to get those little round bundles of euphoria in the dirt - and yes, I'm already resigned to the fact that I won't have only 4 - but in my defence - OK, there is no defence but you sent them so it's not my fault!!!:thedoubletake::headbanger:
OK, my theory, you have to sprout as if 1/2 are males and if that doesn't work out well....watchagonna do????:hmmmm:

I have seen 5 of 6 be males. It really is a crap shoot.

Even if I have 10 regular seeds in front of me, 5 of those SHOULD be male. Which 5 i grab to sprout is another question. I could theoretically grab all 5 males, but the odds are against it.

Use the force...

Both plants grew to be taller than the gutters on our houses. Watch out... ;)
Since I am resigned to the fact that I will overshoot my limit, I'm going to let one seed go total wild just to see how big it might get. Plus a male and female will go back to the beaver pond to do what they do. So, let's do the math - 2 in the greenhouse + 2 in the outdoor under cover + 1 to go wild as nature intended + 2 back at the beaver pond = Oops!!! :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom