BLS’s Grow Laboratory

So I removed one of the big clones out of my tent, might give it to @Wolfskins if he wants it.

made room for the smaller clones, and I moved my flowering timer over to the big tent this morning.

fucked up and noticed when I got home from work, I accidentally turned off The power bar so the plants have been sitting in the dark all day... ohh well.

lights on now and, I cleaned up on of those big clones. I actually, mutilated it. Super cropped the shit out of her.
B9DE887D-5C0E-45AB-9D00-A35934B18FDC.jpeg

^ Before.

12C912CF-B1D4-4383-B19D-D3392DB1124C.jpeg

^. After

yep, I mutilated it.

I also gave all the plants a small drink of plain water last night to them over until I have the motivation to feed them all again lol. In a couple days I’ll get around to it.

here’s a picture of the tent with a flash, before I left for work this morning.
9DCFE83F-5173-4D39-8D24-064C744B8ABD.jpeg

We’re going into flower now though. I will be cleaning up that other big clone and letting them buck.

I normally flower in at least 3 if not 5 gallon cloth pots, but since I have more then I normally do (damn cloning) I’m keeping them smaller. Focusing only on the tops, and getting rid of most of the Larfy popcorn under carriage crap.

any who, I better get in and help get the daughters to bed, talk to you guys later!!

So I removed one of the big clones out of my tent, might give it to @Wolfskins if he wants it.

made room for the smaller clones, and I moved my flowering timer over to the big tent this morning.

fucked up and noticed when I got home from work, I accidentally turned off The power bar so the plants have been sitting in the dark all day... ohh well.

lights on now and, I cleaned up on of those big clones. I actually, mutilated it. Super cropped the shit out of her.
B9DE887D-5C0E-45AB-9D00-A35934B18FDC.jpeg

^ Before.

12C912CF-B1D4-4383-B19D-D3392DB1124C.jpeg

^. After

yep, I mutilated it.

I also gave all the plants a small drink of plain water last night to them over until I have the motivation to feed them all again lol. In a couple days I’ll get around to it.

here’s a picture of the tent with a flash, before I left for work this morning.
9DCFE83F-5173-4D39-8D24-064C744B8ABD.jpeg

We’re going into flower now though. I will be cleaning up that other big clone and letting them buck.

I normally flower in at least 3 if not 5 gallon cloth pots, but since I have more then I normally do (damn cloning) I’m keeping them smaller. Focusing only on the tops, and getting rid of most of the Larfy popcorn under carriage crap.

any who, I better get in and help get the daughters to bed, talk to you guys later!!
scary watching the plant count rise and not be able ( or motivated ) to cull any. The perpetual autos have helped keep that obsession at bay so far. Good luck keeping them down. Prof tried too.lol

Top notch BLS, what software do you edit with?
Thanks bro!! It’s all done on my IPhone. I take the videos, and then edit everything in, on the free iMovie app. Super simple, just takes a little bit of time is all :high-five:

excellent video buddy. looking good.
Thanks GGD!! Glad you enjoyed it! I love watching the final edit. I think I’m going to make another trailer soon. It’s really fun watching the finished edit of those.

scary watching the plant count rise and not be able ( or motivated ) to cull any. The perpetual autos have helped keep that obsession at bay so far. Good luck keeping them down. Prof tried too.lol
Lmao I feel you’re pain!!

they’re all going into flower now, and I’m not starting any new plants till I drop the next beans. Somewhere between mid to late flower.

these small clones will all be super small, and I’m hoping they end up like one giant spear like my green crack did a few grows ago.
7D2E7F59-C3C1-482D-AA22-8AF6BB4D57CC.jpeg

I come across this video surfing the journals on 420 magazine, and I never got around to watching the full video but, it’s gotta be good. It’s done by the same guy that published a flushing experiment video I watched a while back. I’m going to post the flushing video as well as the light experiment video.

This next video is on an experiment about using different lights when growing, and how different light spectrums put off different waves of light. It’s all super interesting. It’s a bit long, and again, I haven’t watched it all, so my apologies if it isn’t any good.

I come across this video surfing the journals on 420 magazine, and I never got around to watching the full video but, it’s gotta be good. It’s done by the same guy that published a flushing experiment video I watched a while back. I’m going to post the flushing video as well as the light experiment video.

This next video is on an experiment about using different lights when growing, and how different light spectrums put off different waves of light. It’s all super interesting. It’s a bit long, and again, I haven’t watched it all, so my apologies if it isn’t any good.

So far the videos you sent me were really good information, and changed my mind on stuff. :blunt:

So far the videos you sent me were really good information, and changed my mind on stuff. :blunt:
I watched the first five minutes, and put it away for later... been so busy today, cleaning the fish tank and laundry, haven’t had time to sit down and watch some more. I’ll get to it eventually haha...

I super cropped the highest two branches on my oldest clone, the one I didn’t mutilate
Got some more pictures of the tent as well.
506F21E0-8843-4DD9-868C-17BF37696003.jpeg

2A876854-A8D1-4747-8A11-13A61D71C8E5.jpeg

E9863A47-9D8B-4101-8E53-2042A026F6A4.jpeg

14799CBB-BA33-414C-AA97-3C613A6751B4.jpeg

hey @NextLight any feedback on what height to keep the light (core) above canopy for flower?
I found 12-18” above, seems to be the sweet spot...

I supercropped a plant I had outside coz I wanted to keep it low and every time I felt a stem snap between my fingers I felt like Kathy Bates in the movie Misery.

You might be a bit young to remember the movie, it was about a mental ex nurse who tortures this guy and breaks his legs with a sledge hammer.

I supercropped a plant I had outside coz I wanted to keep it low and every time I felt a stem snap between my fingers I felt like Kathy Bates in the movie Misery.

You might be a bit young to remember the movie, it was about a mental ex nurse who tortures this guy and breaks his legs with a sledge hammer.
That sounds like my kind of movie! :popcorn: :rofl:

is this supposed to be the beginning of where the story of the bates family begun?

be careful you don’t get in trouble for posting a photo non related to marijuana. You should post it in birdys off topic thread or the alberta grow lounge and link it to you’re post here to avoid getting in trouble. :thumb::high-five:

That sounds like my kind of movie! :popcorn: :rofl:

is this supposed to be the beginning of where the story of the bates family begun?

be careful you don’t get in trouble for posting a photo non related to marijuana. You should post it in birdys off topic thread or the alberta grow lounge and link it to you’re post here to avoid getting in trouble. :thumb::high-five:
You are such a kid!

Kathy Bates is the actress lollinggg!

Oh sorry. Deleted it.

Back
Top Bottom