Bilbo's Love Gang 3.0: Perpetual Motion Squad! Breeding, Cloning & Bondage!

Thank you flash. The strawberry banana has got some extra sex parts which is annoying but ive been assured if i keep picking off the "nanas" things should be fine.
Bummer!

Hope she keeps them thangs tucked for the rest of the grow.
:rofl: "Put your wiener away, Susan "

Garden is looking great brother. What do you think caused SB to freak out?

:passitleft:

Thank you flash. The strawberry banana has got some extra sex parts which is annoying but ive been assured if i keep picking off the "nanas" things should be fine.

Hope she will do well!

Bummer!

Interested to hear the answer as well!

Bummer!

Ahhh remember there was a fair bit of fucking about with the light timers and being moved from one place to another and then the power tripping out cos of the heater. Fuckery's bro im telling you!

Susan wants to watch out cos ill be putting her through the fucking wall cuz lol

Ahhh remember there was a fair bit of fucking about with the light timers and being moved from one place to another and then the power tripping out cos of the heater. Fuckery's bro im telling you!

Susan wants to watch out cos ill be putting her through the fucking wall cuz lol
That was my guess too. I remember the breakers giving you fits.

Lets get a fucking cartel style tunnel running under the ocean lol
For real when the description says fruit cocktail they aint lying. Super sweet and fruity smell man.
:drool::drool::drool:

I'm actually trying to plan a trip to take my wife over to Europe. We plan on heading South East on our next trip, but will be stopping through the UK enroute. Hope to do it for our anniversary next year.

I will definitely be dropping you a line.

:drool::drool::drool:

I'm actually trying to plan a trip to take my wife over to Europe. We plan on heading South East on our next trip, but will be stopping through the UK enroute. Hope to do it for our anniversary next year.

I will definitely be dropping you a line.
Fuck yes P im fully down for that! If you get a flight into the uk theres a couple options close to me to easily get over the water into france and then you can just drive from there to wherever (if thats what ya planning)

If any of you get the chance try Erdinger. Its a cloudy wheat beer but oh my goood she is tasty.
Hi Bilbo. It took me a while to get over here...been busy.
That Erdinger sounds really good. I was loving on the Old Speckled Hen the other night.. I will keep an eye out here for the Erdinger, the flavor profiles sound yummy.

Here's to you and your girls!:green_heart:

If you pluck early nanas a lot of times they will stop producing them, and they may not produce viable pollen. One good thing is they were a result of stress as opposed to genetics.

Hi Bilbo. It took me a while to get over here...been busy.
That Erdinger sounds really good. I was loving on the Old Speckled Hen the other night.. I will keep an eye out here for the Erdinger, the flavor profiles sound yummy.

Here's to you and your girls!:green_heart:
Ahhhh its cool VG you know me. So laid back im horizontal lol.
Yer she is a gooden i highly reccomend it. Yer my dad likes that old speckled hen. Im not to fond of those darker beers personally but each to their own.

If you pluck early nanas a lot of times they will stop producing them, and they may not produce viable pollen. One good thing is they were a result of stress as opposed to genetics.
Ok thats re-assuring then.
Yer it was definitely my fault (well the bad luck ghost that seems to follow me around and always fucks my grow room bang on flower time lol) so I aint gonna be worried about dropping the remaining beans.

Ahhhh its cool VG you know me. So laid back im horizontal lol.
Yer she is a gooden i highly reccomend it. Yer my dad likes that old speckled hen. Im not to fond of those darker beers personally but each to their own.
I like chewing my beer. Started out as a Guinness and Newcastle girl.

Back
Top Bottom