Bilbo's Love Gang 3.0: Perpetual Motion Squad! Breeding, Cloning & Bondage!

Day 30 Flower Spike
yerrrr she's starting put on some size now thank god. Still though the other girls are gonna make her look silly i reckon :s

Day 12F Ammy's, Suge and Cindy
yep yep yep. The stems on Cinderberry are hench and she's frosting up a treat! The lil ammys got a little frost going on aswell. Couldn't really see any on the black sugar yet though. At this point Ive been giving them 1ml calmag, 2ml bloom, 2ml ignition per litre from plantmagic+. Ill cut out the ignition after next feed and maaaybe up the bloom to 2.5/3ml. Then when they get around week 5 ill start hitting em with the canna PK13/14.

Week 1 day 2 above ground
The babies are doing well. GelatOG is still runty but whatever. I dont mind a runt, they usually catch up.

Lookin propa!
:passitleft:
Yesyes bobby! Thank you brother.
plants are looking good almost there with a couple good job Bilbo!:smokin:
Thanks Sticky. We actually got a fair while the strawberry nana is a 10 week strain! So still like 5 weeks :( oh well she should be worth it if the frost and smell is anything to go by :p

What’s up brother. Just stopping by to look in things are super nice your way. How’s those gelatog going.
Yer man shes up and kicking. A bit of a runt but Fuck it lol. Seeing as the gypsy haze hasn't popped im not gonna be breeding the critical jack, Ill be breeding the GelatOG with the liberty haze. That should make for a naughty indica heavy hybrid.

Man as usual your plants are looking awesome! Health! Health! It s very nice to see!

Man as usual your plants are looking awesome! Health! Health! It s very nice to see!
Thank you flash. The strawberry banana has got some extra sex parts which is annoying but ive been assured if i keep picking off the "nanas" things should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom