Bilbo's Love Gang 3.0: Perpetual Motion Squad! Breeding, Cloning & Bondage!

Not sure, I'll have to see if I have any keepers next run. I'll be doing 2 hybrids next from Peopleunderthestairs: GMO x 4DD and ECSD x 4DD. 4DD is Chem D x (Chem #4 x Chem IBL)

Day 27F Spike
She's doing ite. Im not sure if I may have stunted her flower a little though. She's not stretching anymore and I dont see any "new" pistles and the budsites are kinda small :S, shes an indie leaner though and a very long flowering strain so we will see.

Day 9F Ammy, Suge, Cindy
Chugging along nicely, sites are filled with pistils, all in good health. Lets just smoke one n watch em grow.
:passitleft:

Day 6 seed Peanut, gOG, GSCrack
Im ashamed of myself... never have I ever had seedlings stretch this much lol. Ive never started em under 250s either though. Anyway ive propped em up and taken the domes off the babies. The clone dome is staying firmly in place though until I see a root out the bottom. The GelatOG is still very small. She was a day or so behind but it should definitely be bigger. Ive put in a warmer spot at the back of the tent. Hopefully with the dome off it'll warm her up a bit more.
Decided on what strain to pop in place of the Gipsy though. Figured it was time I did a barneys seed so I let my girl choose between em (apart from peyote crit she aint getting done for a whiiile im holding onto those shits). She chose the Liberty Haze which im super happy about and I will be reversing this girl for pollen 100%. Might even hit one of her own buds with it get some seeds. Is this allowed @Pennywise ? Anyway.

S1's will show variations that are present in the maternal line. Not big differences but they won't all be identical.
Ok that sounds good cos the lib haze is G13 x Chemdog 91 so ill be super happy to get a pheno that leans either way for breeding and a perfect blend of the 2 to clone and smoke :p

Back
Top Bottom