Bilbo's Love Gang 3.0: Perpetual Motion Squad! Breeding, Cloning & Bondage!

Thanks DB.Yer i shoulda used proper rooting powder but i figure its better than nothing for a cutting right?

Fresh aloe sap brother....:high-five:

Its funny you say that cos I do that on purpose a lot of the time lol. I actually have pretty good spelling etc. But I will misspell a word sometimes cos thats how I would say it.

Sound.....lol

If any of you get the chance try Erdinger. Its a cloudy wheat beer but oh my goood she is tasty.

Good morning mr.Budkins need to renew my passport next year cause watching your video made me realise I actually miss that side....haha

A joint, 2 coffees and an hour n half later I'm all caught up.

Strain choices are fire, gelatOG I'm going to google....lol
Since legislation has changed seed banks have exploded across the country here with " Ethos and Dutch Passion " being the most represented... I believe Nirvana is also making foray into the country now.
Even funnier I find is it only takes a whatsapp and I can get my hands on any genetics with 5-7 days...lol

Erdinger with a slice of lemon or orange squeezed in is the bomb....haha

Have a cracking day mr.Budkins.....

Hi Bilbo. It took me a while to get over here...been busy.
That Erdinger sounds really good. I was loving on the Old Speckled Hen the other night.. I will keep an eye out here for the Erdinger, the flavor profiles sound yummy.

Here's to you and your girls!:green_heart:

Speckled Hen with half a shot blackberry syrup is lovely.....:green_heart: Good morning ms.V........

Good morning mr.Budkins need to renew my passport next year cause watching your video made me realise I actually miss that side....haha

A joint, 2 coffees and an hour n half later I'm all caught up.

Strain choices are fire, gelatOG I'm going to google....lol
Since legislation has changed seed banks have exploded across the country here with " Ethos and Dutch Passion " being the most represented... I believe Nirvana is also making foray into the country now.
Even funnier I find is it only takes a whatsapp and I can get my hands on any genetics with 5-7 days...lol

Erdinger with a slice of lemon or orange squeezed in is the bomb....haha

Have a cracking day mr.Budkins.....

Speckled Hen with half a shot blackberry syrup is lovely.....:green_heart: Good morning ms.V........
Ahoy smeegs! Good morning my friend. Thanks man yer i went for a fair few seedsman genetics this run cos im cheap :D aha na they havent seen me wrong so far so why not ay?.
Yer i can imagine shits getting crazy quick. The african green rush is on!. Ive started up an IG account now aswell so hopefully if legalisation hits here ill have a strong enough reputation to grow for someone :p
Yer that sounds awesome! I always thought erdinger was slightly citrusy anyway so it makes sense!

Day 35 Flower spike (16/12/18)
fucking plants man. Spotted another nana on her, plucked that shit quicktime.
Anyway ive started introducing PK13/14 into her feed seeing as shes now just gone week 5. 4 or so more weeks to go :( lol.

Day 21 flower suge, cinderberry
Girls steaming along nicely. No real frost on black sugar just yet but shes coming. Cinerberry looks nuts though. Super frosty and getting fat quick. Shes definitely a fast girl.

Ill be chucking up an update for the amnesia girls on my Bilbo's Torture Chamber: Philosopher Seeds Amnesika 2.0 Grow Report For Cannapot thread

Hey Bilbo! How in the f’n world have I missed out on all this goodness?! Everything looking great as usual brotha!
That time
Hey Bilbo! How in the f’n world have I missed out on all this goodness?! Everything looking great as usual brotha!
Ahh that time difference is a mother fucker! Lol. From now on ima time the weekend updates so they drop at a decent time for people in the US so it doesn't get buried lol

That time

Ahh that time difference is a mother fucker! Lol. From now on ima time the weekend updates so they drop at a decent time for people in the US so it doesn't get buried lol
I used to play an online game with a lot of team mates for the UK, man that was a challenge coordinating our play.

I used to play an online game with a lot of team mates for the UK, man that was a challenge coordinating our play.
Yer i have that problem playing madden. If i go on at a normal time for me ill be playing against the obsessed guy whos been awake for 20h and get my bum spanked lol

Girls all looking great, I like the trick with the wood blocks.
Yer my mate who helps me out saw me like tryna bend em a liiitle just to open it up cos i dont wanna supercrop it to push it to far away from the light and he fucked off into the shed and came back with one of em and did it. I liked it aswell lol

Amazing video BB, you're getting funnier by the minute. Sound effects are large and in charge. The ladies are looking fantastic. Still love your voice for sure. :green_heart:
Awww thanks LG :D. I was afraid i was gonna be too rushed cos i only had lil bit of video time left in my memory (dumb dumb forgot to delete after the last few postings) but I got em all in bang on before it ran out and i didnt feel like i rushed it you know what i mean?

I do, and your hand motion capture is really steady, sometimes peeps do vids and I can't focus cause they move so fast, but yours is right on the money. Plus, THAT voice and running commentary could be your ticket, I'm just sayin'. I used to do voice stuff for a living, my hearing is top notch, that is your money honey. :)

Back
Top Bottom