Bilbo's Love Gang 3.0: Perpetual Motion Squad! Breeding, Cloning & Bondage!

I do, and your hand motion capture is really steady, sometimes peeps do vids and I can't focus cause they move so fast, but yours is right on the money. Plus, THAT voice and running commentary could be your ticket, I'm just sayin'. I used to do voice stuff for a living, my hearing is top notch, that is your money honey. :)
:oops: thanks LG you'll inflate my head though lol.
Oh yer i forgot i gotta show you my boys music video ill send ya a link.

Day 41 flower Spike
Right. So. Aint seen any more nanas yet. Still staying vigilant!. Shes looking handsome though, just hope she fills out nicely over the next few weeks.

Day 27 flower Suge, Cinderberry, Ammys
Rolling deep. Gave em their last shoot strips. Give em a little while to recover then a final leaf strip for em. Miiight go again if it calls for it. Hopefully it eont though.

Week 2 day 6 bambino's
Looking nice and happy... until i broke the stem on GSCrack when i was topping her lol. What an egg. Ive taped her up and hopefully she'll be fine. But she has been topped aswell. So we'll see.

Head to page 60 in my journal @Bilbobudkin420. I'm like 2 and a half weeks ahead of you in my grow and I am doing a very detailed explanation of quadlining this time. From their to current is only like 4 pages and I think you'll find all the information you need there. Yours are at the perfect point to be starting it.

Head to page 60 in my journal @Bilbobudkin420. I'm like 2 and a half weeks ahead of you in my grow and I am doing a very detailed explanation of quadlining this time. From their to current is only like 4 pages and I think you'll find all the information you need there. Yours are at the perfect point to be starting it.
Thanks Ase! Ive topped and stripped the GSCrack yesterday (pics to come). Ill jump over there when i get home, have a joint and a ice tea and get brushed up again

Hey dutch merry christmas to ya if i dont speak to ya tommorow!. Hows it going?

It’s going great man trying to decide what edibles to make with all my harvest trim lol! The options are endless .... ahaha

Merry Christmas to you and your family as well if I don’t talk to yea! But I’ll probably be on here at some point! You are all my extended family now!

It’s going great man trying to decide what edibles to make with all my harvest trim lol! The options are endless .... ahaha

Merry Christmas to you and your family as well if I don’t talk to yea! But I’ll probably be on here at some point! You are all my extended family now!
Yerrr i wanna make some gummies eventually. Im going for a dry ice kief run first and pressing some rosin.
Yer ill prob be here with an xmas update... probably a drunken one but what the hell its christmas lol.

Day 45 Flower SBG
Auto pilot for all these girls so just enjoy the ride.

Day 31 Flower AM2, BS, CB

Week 3 day 3 above ground
Feel like I mayyy have taken to much off the gelatOG and clipped the shoots accidentally :s see what happens ay.

Back
Top Bottom