Bilbo's Love Gang 3.0: Perpetual Motion Squad! Breeding, Cloning & Bondage!

Plant factory lol! You will need another Padawan soon

Poor cinder berry! Glad it didn’t get any worse and I hope all the rest are ok! Makes you want to check on them more or hook up a camera to the phone to monitor haha

Hope your well brother
You know what thats not a bad idea tbh. I seen other people do it.

Day 50 SBG

Day 36 BS, C99xBB, AM2
:'( i could die... she was a beauty. Oh well. Buds dont look too damaged right now but i have no doubt shes gonna fuck my life up in some way down the line lol

Week 4 day 1 above ground
GSCrack is just going up due to the breakage BUT the shoots are smgrowing aswell. Shes got some vigor to her. Ill get a pic of her stem tommorow and show how shes healed. GALLERY=media, 1638475][/GALLERY]

Day 50 SBG

Day 36 BS, C99xBB, AM2
:'( i could die... she was a beauty. Oh well. Buds dont look too damaged right now but i have no doubt shes gonna fuck my life up in some way down the line lol

Week 4 day 1 above ground
GSCrack is just going up due to the breakage BUT the shoots are smgrowing aswell. Shes got some vigor to her. Ill get a pic of her stem tommorow and show how shes healed. GALLERY=media, 1638475][/GALLERY]

Oh dang. Do you know what happened?

Photo Dump
right... Bilbos miffed. This is what happens when you dont check your grow every day. Check your equipment aswell!!! Fan went out for 12h and this is what happened to cinderberry.

The rest of the girls didnt get damaged it seems. But we will keep an eye out. The heat dried out amy proper so she was droopy and thirsty. Other than that all looks ok.

The bambinos are coming along nicely. Shoots are popping up. Tidy!

Found it...

You know what thats not a bad idea tbh. I seen other people do it.

That's what I did once before I went on holidays. This allowed to be able to check the temps whenever I had an internet connection. And it saved my crop from worst. My AC had stopped walking once and I could call a friend which went to my house to fix this quickly. You can find cheap models. You don't need the best quality etc... Hope the cinder berry will be able to go through this. People often say weed is strong. I think the leaves have suffered but often buds are still ok as it s like the plant do whatever to protect buds. If they get affected it s often cause all the other leaves are very damaged or even all damaged. The plant knows how to protect buds. Just my 2 cent

She will be alright! It s just some leaves and not entirely. Some people defoliate more way way more than than what has been lost here. Buds look like before so I would not worry too much

Thanks for the well wishes @flashmp3 @BobbyZ and @Virgin ground
Yer it sucks hard but I think flash is right. The plant will sacrifice leaves before letting anything else get damaged. Ima be clipping the damaged leaves today and we'll see how she develops.

Sounds like a good plan! It's what I did after a big heat stress and they still grew big buds

Yes, it could have been much , much worse. I just have this feeling that you take a lot of pride in your grows, judging from the looks of them. Shit like this can sting a bit.

She is a healthy plant despite her damage. From a learning standpoint it will be interesting to see what she does from here on out.

Yes, it could have been much , much worse. I just have this feeling that you take a lot of pride in your grows, judging from the looks of them. Shit like this can sting a bit.

She is a healthy plant despite her damage. From a learning standpoint it will be interesting to see what she does from here on out.
Yer I do take pride in my girls and it really does sting a lot. But I also do take things as a learning experience. I am intrigued to see what happens now.

I was thinking about you a moment ago! I was wondering if you did some trimming like planned

Back
Top Bottom