Bilbo's Love Gang 3.0: Perpetual Motion Squad! Breeding, Cloning & Bondage!

Happy New Year brother! Lovely plants as usual. Did you try a cookie yet?? I believe you said New Years :D
You know what im not gonna lie me n the misses got a bit selfish and decided to eat em by ourselves at home loool. Yer my misses fully approves... we aint had the giggles like that for a whiiile. Fucking love edibles lol. @newty brought the heat.

Day 53F SBG
Strawberry banana bulking up now. She aint gonna be huge but should be some dense fire ass buds. I think i have one or maybe 2 of these beans left but im unsure whether ill be using it for breeding. I like the frost, smell and structure but those nanas have freaked me a little. I know its my fault it happened but still. When i drop the rest ill take clones before i flower and watch em like a fucking hawk. If all is well then the clones will get dusted.

Day 39F AM2s, BS, C99xBB
Was expecting more frost from the black sugar but again ive only dropped one bean im sure theres a frost monster in the seedsman genes there somewhere. Ill be doing the same as the SBG with my other seeds of this after ive got male pollen stacked up.

Cinderberry got her haircut. Didnt wanna get too close to the buds so just took off what i could. Buds dont look too bad but i still feel like the damage will show later on... we'll see. Ima have to get more of these beans though im super impressed with what ive seen.

And heres the ammys. Ill be updating their journal shortly :D

Week 4 day 4 above ground bambinos
Bruh i swear bilbo cant catch a break. I snapped one GSCracks arms off!. Triline it is lool. Ive started tryna bend the bottoms a little to get a proper tri shape if ya know what i mean?.
Starting to get the general length on shape for training now. Cant wait to see what they come to
Forgot a pic of the gelatOG but she looking good :D peeeeace

You know what im not gonna lie me n the misses got a bit selfish and decided to eat em by ourselves at home loool. Yer my misses fully approves... we aint had the giggles like that for a whiiile. Fucking love edibles lol. @newty brought the heat.
Woop!!

Looking great B :)

Day 53F SBG
Strawberry banana bulking up now. She aint gonna be huge but should be some dense fire ass buds. I think i have one or maybe 2 of these beans left but im unsure whether ill be using it for breeding. I like the frost, smell and structure but those nanas have freaked me a little. I know its my fault it happened but still. When i drop the rest ill take clones before i flower and watch em like a fucking hawk. If all is well then the clones will get dusted.

Day 39F AM2s, BS, C99xBB
Was expecting more frost from the black sugar but again ive only dropped one bean im sure theres a frost monster in the seedsman genes there somewhere. Ill be doing the same as the SBG with my other seeds of this after ive got male pollen stacked up.

Cinderberry got her haircut. Didnt wanna get too close to the buds so just took off what i could. Buds dont look too bad but i still feel like the damage will show later on... we'll see. Ima have to get more of these beans though im super impressed with what ive seen.

And heres the ammys. Ill be updating their journal shortly :D

Week 4 day 4 above ground bambinos
Bruh i swear bilbo cant catch a break. I snapped one GSCracks arms off!. Triline it is lool. Ive started tryna bend the bottoms a little to get a proper tri shape if ya know what i mean?.
Starting to get the general length on shape for training now. Cant wait to see what they come to
Forgot a pic of the gelatOG but she looking good :D peeeeace

I’ve had good luck watering the hell out of them and letting them sit for an hour or two. They bend easier for me.

I’ve had good luck watering the hell out of them and letting them sit for an hour or two. They bend easier for me.
Thanks bro. I get an hour/2 max with my girls a day though and i got a lot of plants going at the moment so I do fully appreciate the advice but Bilbos a quick worker and i got shit to do lol

Well you’re a bit nuts but that’s one of the reasons I check out your stuff.

She loved being tied up. At full flower, post stretch she’s 10 inches tall.

Attachments

• 59935D11-4B93-417B-AA2F-DBA73EEA5F31.jpeg
    59935D11-4B93-417B-AA2F-DBA73EEA5F31.jpeg
    552.2 KB · Views: 33
  • E3F0AC45-A498-439E-AD09-6328CDA5F6BE.jpeg
    E3F0AC45-A498-439E-AD09-6328CDA5F6BE.jpeg
    615.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 8953D842-8341-48FF-BDD8-3CD22F9C201C.jpeg
    8953D842-8341-48FF-BDD8-3CD22F9C201C.jpeg
    685.9 KB · Views: 26
  • B1C2932E-A9B7-44DD-9B11-F0D697A50C7C.jpeg
    B1C2932E-A9B7-44DD-9B11-F0D697A50C7C.jpeg
    668 KB · Views: 32
  • 768A8FAE-8F48-4808-B6C3-11C7B2564C95.jpeg
    768A8FAE-8F48-4808-B6C3-11C7B2564C95.jpeg
    684.7 KB · Views: 46
Well you’re a bit nuts but that’s one of the reasons I check out your stuff.

She loved being tied up. At full flower, post stretch she’s 10 inches tall.
Haha well ill take that as a compliment my friend. I do get longer on the weekend but when you leave for work at half 6 in the morning n dont get home until 8pm after going to the grow spot its deadly lol.
Thats some hard training cuz you done well. You gonna do a defol on em? Im sure the bud sites will thank you :p

Frosty as hell! No worries, you can’t even tell about the small mishap. I’ve got a white widow I just fried with nutes. I don’t know what happened. Maybe it’s a little more sensitive than the other strains. Or maybe I’m a little greedy. It’s slowly recovering.
:passitleft:

Haha well ill take that as a compliment my friend. I do get longer on the weekend but when you leave for work at half 6 in the morning n dont get home until 8pm after going to the grow spot its deadly lol.
Thats some hard training cuz you done well. You gonna do a defol on em? Im sure the bud sites will thank you :p

Yeah I trim leaves as I go to give more light but I’m not sure how much to take off. I’m still pretty new. I don’t want to take too much off and have the opposite effect.

Yeah I trim leaves as I go to give more light but I’m not sure how much to take off. I’m still pretty new. I don’t want to take too much off and have the opposite effect.
I feel ya. To be honest ive had a LOT of fuck ups and stress and a hermie here and there even right now lol. Defoling and training aint been one of em lol if they are healthy and you dont go too mad youll be cool. For now if youre uncomfortable id say take some of those biggest leaves that are like 3 rd node down and those big ones just at the canopy I always find getting it right in front of me and getting a full on birds eye view helps.

Back
Top Bottom