Bilbo's Love Gang 3.0: Perpetual Motion Squad! Breeding, Cloning & Bondage!

Thanks my man! Still learning the art of the Quadline but they are looking really good!

What LED do you plan on running? Seed making clone taking and perpetual start up!! Wooh it’s gunna get crazy over here haha can’t wait to see how it all comes together this year!
Its a british company ive been looking at Invisible sun LED. Ima use 2 of their 250 pro boards in the 4x4 if they keep it warm enough. If not ill have one at one end and one at the other of my flower room with the 600hps in the middle

Are those the same as the horticulture QBs? I’ve been debating and waiting on a situation to force my hand, to buy a DIY kit or two. Your current setup is producing some great looking plants.
:passitleft:
pretty sure they are the same yer. Im lazy though and theyve offered me a nice discount so fuck it lol. Thanks for the love Bobby!

Just found this "again!" Been seeing you around IG but like many of the journals that i follow around here at 420mag, including this one, have not been showing up in my notifications. Anywho- girls look great Bilbo...keep 'em green bruddah! :)
Whats cracking sparks!. Its cool fam i know how it goes. Notifications for threads only pop up for so long without you going back to it. Its annoying but makes sense, if you got notifications from every thread youve ever liked on 420mag youd be waking up to hundreds of notifications lol.
Thanks Sparks!. Yer i quite like IG tbh its just easy init? Take a pic hashtag it. Done lol

Just found this "again!" Been seeing you around IG but like many of the journals that i follow around here at 420mag, including this one, have not been showing up in my notifications. Anywho- girls look great Bilbo...keep 'em green bruddah! :)
Hey Big Sparks, try going to the 420 magazine news and updates section. They did a fix for notifications. It should be in the first few posts.

Hi Bilbo!

man you have some beautiful plants Bilbo you have done a nice job on these girls your going to have a large harvest almost time to break out the scissors!:goodjob:
Thanks Icky! Yer we close. 2 weeks max for 2 of them the rest ill say 3. Na scratch that maybe 1 week for 2 of em and 2 for the others. Still though "they done when they done" lol

Back
Top Bottom