Bilbo's Love Gang 3.0: Perpetual Motion Squad! Breeding, Cloning & Bondage!

Oioiiii. Just a quick announcement before bed. Bilbo has been accepted for sponsorship from @SeedsMan woop woop!. After a little chat we landed on their 2 badazz strains, Badazz OG Cheese and Badazz Cookies! Im dropping all 6 (3 of each) gonna clone, pheno hunt and probably hit my before smoke test fave with some pollen from the next lot on the list!
I am also proud to say that I am now testing beans for cmgtradingcards. Got 10 of each Red bottoms which is a fruity skunky high cbd plant and 24k tangie x teaser kush regs. Dropping 4 of the tangie and 3 of the red bottoms and crossing my fingers for a male. Time to start busting nuts!!! Their packaging has gotta be the most original ive ever see!! But the genetics will speak for themselves. Super excited about that tangie kush cross. Ima call mine Orangutangie Kush seeing as they aint named it yet and im pheno hunting for my fave.

Gonna chuck another few fems in there to hit with pollen.
The last of my strawberry banana grape. Was dissapointed with what i did with the first one but shes hella frosty smells amazing and the colours are nuts so im going again and gonna clone and maaaaybe hit it with pollen aswell if it frosts up and grows like the other one did.
My first ever plant that i grew by myself for myself the Mama Mia!!! I absolutely loved growing this baby. She got abuuuused but gave me some amazing smoke was super dense and opened my eyes to my future of growing.

Congrats on the sponsorship. I'm sure you'll do them proud. Sounds like some killer strains for some crossing. Nice
Thanks Derby!. Yer Im reeealy excited. If i get a male of both ill be hitting only the mama mia with the cbd red bottoms... maybe the badazz cheese aswell but the mama mias the base for my main focus plant which i want to have some cbd in but still a fair amount of thc for pain relief. How im gonna know that im not sure but there ya go lol. The tangie ill be chucking on everything else lol.

Congrats on the sponsorship brother!! Running testers are always exciting like a box of chocolates never onow what you will get. Im in the tester program for TGA getting ready to throw her in flower finally. Your plants all look great, but man those Amnesia's are fucking stunnging bro! Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see what you do next!!!!

Congrats on the sponsorship brother!! Running testers are always exciting like a box of chocolates never onow what you will get. Im in the tester program for TGA getting ready to throw her in flower finally. Your plants all look great, but man those Amnesia's are fucking stunnging bro! Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see what you do next!!!!
Thank you OS! Yer these amnesias are shaping up nicely. Definitely worth a purchase.... when i get through a mountain of beans i have already lol.
Yer the tangie is more of a "tester" in the true meaning of it. The red bottoms i requested so I can make some ish for a family member... also might try make something for my dog. Think ill need a 100% CBD strain for that though right?.
Ooooo I seen some good shit come out of TGA I looked at some of their bits when i was starting up but didnt want the stress of regs at that point... all changed now though so its open season lol. What strains you running? You got anything written up on em? Ah ill have a look anyway lol

:goodjob:

good luck with 'em my friend....I'll show you some flowers of these two strains soon!;)

:Namaste:
Thank you @SeedsMan Im really looking forward to those 2. Id highly appreciate that. Gonna chuck up some links and descriptions for them on my lunch break aswell. Blessings!

Ok so heres the specs on these 2 naughty lil numbers.
First up

Description
Badazz Cookies OG is a three-way hybrid comprised of BadAzz, OG Kush and Cookies Kush. Genetically, it is 70% indica and produces high levels of resin and terpenes making it a great strain from which to make cannabis extracts and concentrates. This is a superb-tasting strain that will have smokers coming back for more and more.
Due to the incredible density of the flowering buds this is not recommended to grow anywhere that there is a high level of humidity. Indoor growers will need to ensure that the air circulation and exchange in the grow room is really up to scratch otherwise the dreaded mould will take hold! Indoor flowering will be finished within 60 - 70 days and yields can be very good at around 500 gr/m2.
Outdoors these plants can reach a height of up to 300 cm. when planted directly in the ground giving the roots plenty of room to develop. In this environment the yield will be between 600 - 800 gr/plant with harvest in the first half of October in northern latitudes. Outdoor cultivation should only be attempted in regions where the weather will not cause high levels of humidity and damp otherwise there is a strong likelihood odf the crop being ruined.
Badazz Cookies OG is a taste sensation, a blend of spice, chocolate, diesel fuel and lemon. Although THC levels are high and CBD low this is not a strongly psychedelic or psychoactive strain but, rather, one which is very relaxing without being in any way couch-lock in nature. It imparts a really nice happy and contented feeling of being at one with the world and can be enjoyed throughout the day.
Badazz Cookies OG Feminised Seeds from Seedsman - Seedsman | Seedsman

Next up.

Description
Resulting from a cross of one of the most popular stateside OG strains of the moment and a legendary classic, Badazz OG Cheese is an essential addition to your seed collection this year.
Badazz OG Cheese holds all of the traditional elements of its OG parent, which was the brainchild of US rapper Bad Azz of the Dogg Pound Gangsta Crips.
However, the Cheese genetics take this strain to a whole new level in terms of yield, taste, aromas and cannabinoid content.
The intentional contradiction of flavours in this strain is simply incredible. Retaining the Diesel taste from its OG lineage along with the famous flavour of its Cheese parent, Badazz OG Cheese is a strong yet delicious strain that will leave you wanting more.
Badazz OG Cheese has a comparative surplus of terpenes, making this strain perfect for extractions.
Suitable for all grow media and conditions, this sativa dominant strain is ideal for those looking for a more uplifting and energetic high.
Badazz OG Cheese Feminised Seeds from Seedsman - Seedsman | Seedsman

Back
Top Bottom