Bilbo's Love Gang 3.0: Perpetual Motion Squad! Breeding, Cloning & Bondage!

Was at the store and figured I should stock up!
9A255BA1-8910-477B-A505-DADD287F224B.jpeg
Yerrrr boy! Prestons started blunt fever like its 98 lol

Whats cracking sparks!. Its cool fam i know how it goes. Notifications for threads only pop up for so long without you going back to it. Its annoying but makes sense, if you got notifications from every thread youve ever liked on 420mag youd be waking up to hundreds of notifications lol.
Thanks Sparks!. Yer i quite like IG tbh its just easy init? Take a pic hashtag it. Done lol

I agree. Its just a little more than easy to post a pic and type. But, in all honesty...the people of 420mag are my favorite! A different breed of people all together...always willing to help one another and/or lend a hand or give some advice. Always helpful and always positive. Dont need no drama in my life.

I agree. Its just a little more than easy to post a pic and type. But, in all honesty...the people of 420mag are my favorite! A different breed of people all together...always willing to help one another and/or lend a hand or give some advice. Always helpful and always positive. Dont need no drama in my life.
Yerrr this place is awesome. Its nice to have somewhere else that i dont have to be nice all the time lol. Like i said to @Preston9mm the other day I dont give a damn if i get kicked off IG so I can vent my frustration there lol

Back
Top Bottom