Bilbo's Love Gang 3.0: Perpetual Motion Squad! Breeding, Cloning & Bondage!

Thanks bro. Yer its gonna be all hands on deck though when they get bigger and need more feedng lol.
Fortunately my flower room aint far from finished so gonna have plenty of leg room in the next 2 weeks or so. Whatever isnt cutting it before up potting though is getting scrapped anyway :p
Daaaaam what a lineup!!!! That’s wicked fam can’t wait!!!

24 quads would look EPIC! Lol be tough to swueeze them in the 2x2 :rofl:

Day 58F
boom fire!!! Cinderberry super close!. Ammys on point. They gonna finish before suge does thats for sure. Suges looking nuts though. Plenty of time to fatten up and she looks like she definitely is!

The babys are looking awesome. I know its definitely super cold and they are still trooping. Gonna get another heater for the room they are in though cos it aint warming up any time soon. Haha broke a top on GelatOG but its cool she was salvageable. Shell be stronger for it. All got their leaves stripped and first feeding!! So ive now given them names and put em on my chart. Started off with 1ml per litre grow and .2ml calmag per litre. Theyve all started to show signs of hunger so its defo time!

Beans, beans, beans!
Right... we all knew it was gonna happen so lets get it over with. Bilbo changed up the list last minute lol.
Ive dropped out mama mia and the strawberry banana this round and replaced em with 3x peppermint kush from barneys farm. Reason 1 being I dont want to have too many clones going and im just gonna pollenate my fave of the peppermint kush straight out the gate (actually might just pollenate all 3 then mix up the beans and do a massive pheno hunt later on once ive got a CBD cross of mama mia!) Lol do you see the shit my brain puts me through. Ill Worry about phenos and cloning when i get some beans off em. Reason 2 being pep kush was one of the first load of beans i bought and been itching to drop em but wanted to get better at growing before i dropped my barneys girls. Reason 3 i want her in my mama mia breeding program anyway so mama can come next :p
So we got:
6x 24k tangie x Teaser Kush
6x red bottoms CBD
both from cotton mouth genetics. These are regs and will be my sperm donors for my first run. 2nd run ill have a couple different regs but ill also break out the CS to reverse some fems!
3x Badazz Cookies
3x Badazz OG Cheese
1x Bruce Banger
From seedsman seeds
3x Peppermint kush
2x Peyote Critical
From Barneys farm!
This is gonna be fucking fun!!!!
20190123_130947.jpg

Back
Top Bottom