Bilbo's Love Gang 3.0: Perpetual Motion Squad! Breeding, Cloning & Bondage!

You've got some amazing genetics coming up bro, hope they all pop for you!! I'm gonna get comfy and enjoy the show!
Bruce Banger and 2 Barneys strains are ones ive been holding onto for that very reason! Im hoping for a very strawberry filled bruce banger to clone!

Bruce Banger and 2 Barneys strains are ones ive been holding onto for that very reason! Im hoping for a very strawberry filled bruce banger to clone!
That sounds tasty as hell bro, I hope you get her!!!

Beans, beans, beans!
Right... we all knew it was gonna happen so lets get it over with. Bilbo changed up the list last minute lol.
Ive dropped out mama mia and the strawberry banana this round and replaced em with 3x peppermint kush from barneys farm. Reason 1 being I dont want to have too many clones going and im just gonna pollenate my fave of the peppermint kush straight out the gate (actually might just pollenate all 3 then mix up the beans and do a massive pheno hunt later on once ive got a CBD cross of mama mia!) Lol do you see the shit my brain puts me through. Ill Worry about phenos and cloning when i get some beans off em. Reason 2 being pep kush was one of the first load of beans i bought and been itching to drop em but wanted to get better at growing before i dropped my barneys girls. Reason 3 i want her in my mama mia breeding program anyway so mama can come next :p
So we got:
6x 24k tangie x Teaser Kush
6x red bottoms CBD
both from cotton mouth genetics. These are regs and will be my sperm donors for my first run. 2nd run ill have a couple different regs but ill also break out the CS to reverse some fems!
3x Badazz Cookies
3x Badazz OG Cheese
1x Bruce Banger
From seedsman seeds
3x Peppermint kush
2x Peyote Critical
From Barneys farm!
This is gonna be fucking fun!!!!
20190123_130947.jpg

Aye fam! That’s one tasty sounding lineup and it’s going to get crazier than a nuthouse over in the shire! Good thing your there to maintain the Rukus!

Keep it up and I hope all them beans pop for yea! More the merrier right? Haha

Aye fam! That’s one tasty sounding lineup and it’s going to get crazier than a nuthouse over in the shire! Good thing your there to maintain the Rukus!

Keep it up and I hope all them beans pop for yea! More the merrier right? Haha
Damn straight. I will b moving weaklings straight to flower asap just in case theres a male there. Only cos i dont know how many males im gonna get but if the weaklings are female they getting turfed out.

A good kind of hectic!
Oh yer for sure lol. There was one point when I put em in the tent n looked at the time frame on the flower girls. Its gonna get tiiiiiiight up in there. Dunno if i can keep em in those trays for 2-3 weeks lol.

Back
Top Bottom