Bilbo's Love Gang 3.0: Perpetual Motion Squad! Breeding, Cloning & Bondage!

I was thinking about you a moment ago! I was wondering if you did some trimming like planned
Haha well... no. I tried doing some hungover maintenance yesterday, broke an arm off my GSCrack baby and gave up lol. I will be today though. She makes me so sad looking at her like that :( lol

Yes yes P. First day back to work feeling a bit dodgy still from new years eves debauchery but feeling optimistic and happy to be back at work so cant complain. What you saying cuz?!
I got one more day off today... shit weather, so we're not going back out til Thursday.
How's Cinder-Berry doing? She bouncing back?

I’m pulling up a chair for this one. I’ve got CKS Black Indica and some Dutch treat 3 weeks into flower now.

I’m waiting on an order from Seedsman to ship...it’s taking forever!!! Getting 00 Bubblegum and Cheeseberry fem, Gelato OG, Jack Herer and critical purple kush.

Looking great as usual. What’s the size of your grow area?

I got one more day off today... shit weather, so we're not going back out til Thursday.
How's Cinder-Berry doing? She bouncing back?
Lucky bastard lol.
Well I havent seen any problems as of yet and nothings got worse so fingers crossed. I got a feeling she may not be as dense as she would have been but we'll see.

I’m pulling up a chair for this one. I’ve got CKS Black Indica and some Dutch treat 3 weeks into flower now.

I’m waiting on an order from Seedsman to ship...it’s taking forever!!! Getting 00 Bubblegum and Cheeseberry fem, Gelato OG, Jack Herer and critical purple kush.

Of course @Sctanley007 the more the merrier.
Ahhh to be fair Im still waiting on a package from them aswell. Im assuming its the holiday postal jitters lol. Some nice choices fam. I cant wait for this gelatOG she looks super indica like.
Ill have a nose through your grow on my lunch break cuz i like a good dutch girl.

That 00 Bubble Gum is legit. I grew that one toward the end of last year. Good yield!
:thumb:
20180924_132147.jpg

That 00 Bubble Gum is legit. I grew that one toward the end of last year. Good yield!
:thumb:
20180924_132147.jpg

Thanks for the info. Have only gotten seeds from CK in the past. The BI is running killer, don’t know what the smoke will be but I’m not thrilled with their NL. Great yield on one plant but that was it out of 6 seeds.

I can do one more indoor in the 2x4x5 then start some for an outdoor summer run. Any advice on the strains coming would be appreciated.

Sorry to hijack for a bit.

Ohhh yer i remember that girl. Im assumin from the name its 00 seeds right? (I know dumb question but still needa check lol)
Yeah buddy!
00 Seeds. I got them as a freebie awhile back. Still have a few too!
:passitleft:

Thanks for the info. Have only gotten seeds from CK in the past. The BI is running killer, don’t know what the smoke will be but I’m not thrilled with their NL. Great yield on one plant but that was it out of 6 seeds.

I can do one more indoor in the 2x4x5 then start some for an outdoor summer run. Any advice on the strains coming would be appreciated.

Sorry to hijack for a bit.
Bro dont apologies. I dont give a F. You want advice you do exactly what you're doing cuz and hit me up. Im a space cake so i probably wont see it unless its here, in a DM or ya tag me lol. I believe @Preston9mm has pumped out one or 2 jack herrers. On the gelatOG front you can learn along with me lol. Right out the gate id say shes a little slow but its an LA strain so probably used to LA heat. Also like i ssid she is a heavy indica leaner so that will prob account for the difference in her and my other 2 which are far more hybrid/sativa.

Yeah buddy!
00 Seeds. I got them as a freebie awhile back. Still have a few too!
:passitleft:
Result!. Just spotted my mama mia freebies which was the first girl i grew at 420mag. Now i got reg genetics coming ill have to break em out and get to dusting lol. Then @Preston9mm gonna be rolling in seeds lol

Haha well... no. I tried doing some hungover maintenance yesterday, broke an arm off my GSCrack baby and gave up lol. I will be today though. She makes me so sad looking at her like that :( lol

I feel your pain I know what it is. But she will be fine. Those plants are really strong at preserving buds even when leaves look the worst!

I loved that mama Mia plant you grew. That’s was from when I first started here as well so find memories for sure. Hope this year brings you much success Bilbo!

I loved that mama Mia plant you grew. That’s was from when I first started here as well so find memories for sure. Hope this year brings you much success Bilbo!
She was a doll to grow man, cracking smoke aswell. Can't wait to see what ima breed with her. Got a fair few regs coming so im gonna collect a lot of pollen to store and maybe hit one or 2 random plants that i have in flower just for shits n gigs but the mama mia is gonna be in the bilbo project lol. So the best of the regs will be busting on mama mia :p

She was a doll to grow man, cracking smoke aswell. Can't wait to see what ima breed with her. Got a fair few regs coming so im gonna collect a lot of pollen to store and maybe hit one or 2 random plants that i have in flower just for shits n gigs but the mama mia is gonna be in the bilbo project lol. So the best of the regs will be busting on mama mia :p
Sounds like a good plan. I’ll be gathering some pollen this year as well. I’m on a quest for frost this year. lol

Back
Top Bottom