Bilbo's Love Gang 3.0: Perpetual Motion Squad! Breeding, Cloning & Bondage!

Day 45 Flower SBG
Auto pilot for all these girls so just enjoy the ride.

Day 31 Flower AM2, BS, CB

Week 3 day 3 above ground
Feel like I mayyy have taken to much off the gelatOG and clipped the shoots accidentally :s see what happens ay.

Isn't it almost boring when they find that groove?! LoL
:nomo:

Isn't it almost boring when they find that groove?! LoL
:nomo:
Yer it really is lol. At this stage you can kiiiinda see em getting bigger but its the kinda hopeful growth you think you can see lol. Another week or so and they should start bulking nicely... hopefully lol

Yer it really is lol. At this stage you can kiiiinda see em getting bigger but its the kinda hopeful growth you think you can see lol. Another week or so and they should start bulking nicely... hopefully lol
I'm just starting to see the second wave of new growth right now on my big 4. Spitting out fresh new pistils as the old ones are turning orange.
I'm expecting them to explode this week.
:high-five:

I'm just starting to see the second wave of new growth right now on my big 4. Spitting out fresh new pistils as the old ones are turning orange.
I'm expecting them to explode this week.
:high-five:
What was that the BB bliss u was on about? Ima be over in a sec cuuuz

What was that the BB bliss u was on about? Ima be over in a sec cuuux
I was gonna cut her today, but saw a couple fox tails starting on her, so I'm gonna let her live a bit longer. LoL

Merry Merry and happy happy mr.Budkins hope it was a cracker... Quad forest did you say.....
I did say that my smeegs :p. Waiting on a couple things to show themselves at my door then the 4x4 tent is getting cracked out!! Bilbos gonna be a one man plant factory lol. Actually 2 man cos I got my padawan that helps me out but you get the idea lool

Photo Dump
right... Bilbos miffed. This is what happens when you dont check your grow every day. Check your equipment aswell!!! Fan went out for 12h and this is what happened to cinderberry.

The rest of the girls didnt get damaged it seems. But we will keep an eye out. The heat dried out amy proper so she was droopy and thirsty. Other than that all looks ok.

The bambinos are coming along nicely. Shoots are popping up. Tidy!

I did say that my smeegs :p. Waiting on a couple things to show themselves at my door then the 4x4 tent is getting cracked out!! Bilbos gonna be a one man plant factory lol. Actually 2 man cos I got my padawan that helps me out but you get the idea lool

Plant factory lol! You will need another Padawan soon

Photo Dump
right... Bilbos miffed. This is what happens when you dont check your grow every day. Check your equipment aswell!!! Fan went out for 12h and this is what happened to cinderberry.

The rest of the girls didnt get damaged it seems. But we will keep an eye out. The heat dried out amy proper so she was droopy and thirsty. Other than that all looks ok.

The bambinos are coming along nicely. Shoots are popping up. Tidy!

Poor cinder berry! Glad it didn’t get any worse and I hope all the rest are ok! Makes you want to check on them more or hook up a camera to the phone to monitor haha

Hope your well brother

Back
Top Bottom