Bilbo's Love Gang 3.0: Perpetual Motion Squad! Breeding, Cloning & Bondage!

Evening brother nice cpl updates going on..... :snowboating:Being in the shitey dumps isn't nice....:passitleft:coffee aroma and a hint of sweetness mr.Budkins nice mellow buzz to her, come from my brothers farm and who knows what weird things he's got going on but I like it...haha
Evening brother nice cpl updates going on..... :snowboating:Being in the shitey dumps isn't nice....:passitleft:coffee aroma and a hint of sweetness mr.Budkins nice mellow buzz to her, come from my brothers farm and who knows what weird things he's got going on but I like it...haha
Cheers maaate. Ooo nice one. Need some sativa speed in me today for sure lol.
Hows ya girls doing bru?

Shit happens. Now fix the problem and continue on. You got this.
Thanks derb. It just bugs me that even at this point i still fuck shit up thats like growing 101. Yer i didnt know the holes were there but I shouldnt have put a untested bar heater underneath it either and i shoulda checked em the very next day but i left it cos apparently i know better and i KNEW they would be fine... but i didnt know shit i just assumed.
The mother of all fuck ups... assumption

I sprouted 5 querkle beans which are from purple urkle x space queen they are 80% indica and 20% sativa, and 5 love which are harlitsu x kimbo kush they are indica dominant hybrids which were freebies. Also 1 white rabbit from bubba kush x gobstopper 90 + % indica and its all deformed looking. they are 1 week old. two sprouted later and are just a little behind the rest. They are all regular beans so I plan on keeping the best males and crossing the white rabbit with querkle and also in-breading the querkle to get fresh seeds, the love are just for fun. I will later clone the best females from the seeds I get out of this grow. They are in peat pots with seed starting mix two inches deep with an organic soil mixed with seed starting mix and small perlite underneath. Have begun watering lightly with liquid Norwegian kelp mixed ever so lightly and applied with a spray bottle.

I sprouted 5 querkle beans which are from purple urkle x space queen they are 80% indica and 20% sativa, and 5 love which are harlitsu x kimbo kush they are indica dominant hybrids which were freebies. Also 1 white rabbit from bubba kush x gobstopper 90 + % indica and its all deformed looking. they are 1 week old. two sprouted later and are just a little behind the rest. They are all regular beans so I plan on keeping the best males and crossing the white rabbit with querkle and also in-breading the querkle to get fresh seeds, the love are just for fun. I will later clone the best females from the seeds I get out of this grow. They are in peat pots with seed starting mix two inches deep with an organic soil mixed with seed starting mix and small perlite underneath. Have begun watering lightly with liquid Norwegian kelp mixed ever so lightly and applied with a spray bottle.
Ooo the querkle sounds interesting :p. So you got plenty to keep you busy then bro. Im tryna decide what girls ima drop next... think ill do mostly regs though.

you is a busy man Bilbo everything is looking nice im really liking that crit jack dam shes purdy cant wait to see those flowers!
Good stuff going on in the garden Bilbo!
Thank you guys! Im feeling good aboit the big room right now. Im just getting hit with badluck from the younglings it seems. Gonna hold off on dropping beans for a little while now i think see if i can lift the curse once ive put the big room into flower and move the 3 little ones i have no in there... plans may change though lol

If i learned anything from The Simpson's, it's that if you can find a leprechaun, you can reverse your gypsy curse. ;)

Seeds can be jerks, don't let it get you down.

Back
Top Bottom