Bilbo's Love Gang 3.0: Perpetual Motion Squad! Breeding, Cloning & Bondage!

Say hello to the next generation :p these will be put into flower half way through the big rooms flower cycle... adjusting for space constraints with this amount of plants :s lol
4 for 4 germ on the c99 beans. Pretty decent rate on all the rest aswell. Maybe 2 beans out of 16 that aint fully popped yet
20190316_153208.jpg
20190316_151614.jpg
20190316_012820.jpg

So we got a seedsman and barneys grow going right now :p.
Seedsman:
4x C99xBB
2x Alaskan purple
4x Jungle wreck REG

Barneys:
3x Pink kush
3x Peppermint kush
I will be running a new @Barney's Farm sponsored journal very soon just waiting for one or 2 things to fall into place first. If it doesnt get confirmed in the next week or so ill pull the trigger on it anyway :p

Say hello to the next generation :p these will be put into flower half way through the big rooms flower cycle... adjusting for space constraints with this amount of plants :s lol
4 for 4 germ on the c99 beans. Pretty decent rate on all the rest aswell. Maybe 2 beans out of 16 that aint fully popped yet
20190316_153208.jpg
20190316_151614.jpg
20190316_012820.jpg

So we got a seedsman and barneys grow going right now :p.
Seedsman:
4x C99xBB
2x Alaskan purple
4x Jungle wreck REG

Barneys:
3x Pink kush
3x Peppermint kush
I will be running a new @Barney's Farm sponsored journal very soon just waiting for one or 2 things to fall into place first. If it doesnt get confirmed in the next week or so ill pull the trigger on it anyway :p
Yeah buddy... I'm waiting on that Barney's package to show up so I can drop the rest of my summer beans.
Should be here any day now...
:thumb:

Yooooooo. Well its fair to say Bilbo is swimming in the deep end. Tryna cater for all these different girls needs is proving to be a real challenge.

GelatOG still hasnt sorted it out. I did realise one thing though... asked my assistant to up pot her for me... he used the 10gal root pouch instead of the 6 so i been treating it like a smaller pot. She aint had the soil fully drenched yet lol. But she didnt get transplanted long ago so shouldnt have affected the roots that much. I think shes just touchy. Hates being fucked with lol.

GSCrack is a fucking beast. Im gonna have to super crop out the tops more at this rate. One plus side is shes gonna have a tabletop with an immense amount of bud on there man. Im not planning to flip for atleast a couple more weeks aswell :s. Should be fun lmao.

Crit Jack is flying aswell. Not growing as vigorously as the GSCrack but shes in good health. All girls got a defol and lollypopping so if they look disshevelled this is why (apart from that GelatOG bitch lol)

Bruce Banger has developed some clawing and ish at the new growth. No nute burn but she does look very dark so im thinking maybe those additives are in fact a bit hot and have caused N toxicity... possibly. I did use the full dosage on the bottle which i would never usually do but it was for test purposes anyway cause i did speak to the manufacturer and they assured me you could use full strength from seedlings. Whether it is because of the hot soil i use has tipped it just over the edge i dont know but either way she aint getting a feed on feed day just a straight watering and judge how she reacts from that then hit her again with a full dose just to see if it has the same effect again.

The bambinos are shaping up real nice now. Not much reaction from the topping in respect to branch growth but they haven't stunted judging by the leaf size growth and the nodes have spaced a bit more. There is a little movement but either way i gave the leaves a lil nudge and bend downwards should encourage some growth.

Everything is alive! Step one complete...

What's "red bottom"?

:passitleft:
A high cbd indica from cotton mouth genetics. Im an instagram ambassador for them thats where the 24k tangie x teaser kush are from aswell. The tangies are true testers they havent been named or released as of yet. Think someone else here has got a sample pack aswell. Not sure who though now lol could be @SgtBrix i think

Cotton mouth genetics, nice name...:laughtwo:
So Red Bottom is gonna be a sleep assistant?
That 24k tangie x teaser kush sounds interesting.
Lol yer i like the name aswell. Should see the cases they come in aswell! Theres like a little pokemon card for every strain lol
20190321_175732.jpg

Its gonna be for a family member who has severe brain damage and suffered a fair few strokes as a result of the injury that caused the brain damage aswell. Gonna try a fair few things and i got some high cbd babies waiting in the wings aswell :p

Lol yer i like the name aswell. Should see the cases they come in aswell! Theres like a little pokemon card for every strain lol
20190321_175732.jpg

Its gonna be for a family member who has severe brain damage and suffered a fair few strokes as a result of the injury that caused the brain damage aswell. Gonna try a fair few things and i got some high cbd babies waiting in the wings aswell :p
I'd have a hard time explaining that one. I know my kid would trade them at school...:laugh:
Oooh, "CBD Cheddar Lime". Sounds killer.

Not been in the best of moods recently so i apologise for the lack of updates but heres a large amount of pics for ya! Lol. First lot are from the day before and yesterday before training last lot are after training :p

Btw the little ones i wasnt to impressed with the new node growth after topping so i clipped off the top leaves like in the last pic on a couple of em to see how they react and if the energy goes to the nodes. If they react positively ill do it to all of em. We shall see :D

Sorry to here your feeling a bit down brother. But the garden is looking on track at the moment. Just look at your pictures should get ya feeling better. Nice
Well that part of the garden has sorted itself out. But ive destroyed another batch of seeds... got 3 up out of 16. Who the F puts holes in the bottom of a propigator please tell me lol.
Think ima pump out 2/3 crops this year and have a break from it next year... my mind will probably change and ill be running 50 plants by then but we'll see lol

Back
Top Bottom