Bilbo's Love Gang 3.0: Perpetual Motion Squad! Breeding, Cloning & Bondage!

@Bilbobudkin420 have all those plants been guadlined. Or manifolded?
Kinda Quadlined but also a few other little bits and pieces here and there. The initial tent size i had didn't allow for full quadline treatment so they went up alot more than i woulda wanted plus i was waiting for my flower room to finish up but a couple girls took the piss lol. So Ive had to throw some supercropping at em to keep em low before flower. The GSCrack is the one ive had to keep in chek which was actually an accidental triline cos i broke off a branch... she dont care though she was off to the races.

Did you tell Cannapot that you finished your grow? You are supposed to get more seeds and some swag for completing your grow.
Well I tagged em in my philosopher seeds journal when I put the smoke report up but no I havent said as such on the thread or told them directly... ima have to get on that lol. Thanks for the heads up @Virgin ground

Tag me when you find out. I'm curious to see what they send you.

How are you btw? Fam doing well?
I shall my friend.
Yerrr all good. Went to see my brother, his wife and my nephews for the weekend had a great time. Needless to say the drinks flowed aswell so was feeling sorry for myself yesterday lol. All self inflicted though so all in all was a great weekend.
How about you?

I hope they send more of the amnesika 2.0 i dont even wanna try another strain. I wanna find that fruity purple pheno and the musky purple n orange pheno again lol

Throw a pic please mr.Budkins.....like to see what she looks like, sounds like a awsome project...
Gardens looking good brother, over watering sucks brother, between the potted ones outside being fed and the additional rain I gave up on monitoring them so now they are free for all with feeding, depends on who gets them first...lol

I left the tipple last year decided caning it all these years past was enough on the body plus myself and booze don't play together nicely I become a twatwaffle...haha

Throw a pic please mr.Budkins.....like to see what she looks like, sounds like a awsome project...
Gardens looking good brother, over watering sucks brother, between the potted ones outside being fed and the additional rain I gave up on monitoring them so now they are free for all with feeding, depends on who gets them first...lol

I left the tipple last year decided caning it all these years past was enough on the body plus myself and booze don't play together nicely I become a twatwaffle...haha
Ill get some pics up of this other purple pheno when i get home brother.... the lime pheno been smoked though lol.

Haha yer i dont drink very often at all now but in true english fashion, when i do its a mad one. Always depends on the company you keep though. If im out on the town its likely to end badly with all the twatwaffles around me lol. Hard to keep myself in check when im drunk... either that or i dont want 2 lol

Been a damn busy week for Bilbo. So heres a quick PHOTO DUMP.
Bruce Banger has loved her strip, training and first dose of nurture nutrient amplifier. Babys got their first topping. First load of pics are from thursday. Second lot are from yesterday.

20190316_153909.jpg
20190316_153904.jpg
20190316_153900.jpg
20190316_153734.jpg
20190316_153730.jpg
20190316_153727.jpg
20190316_153723.jpg
20190316_153718.jpg
20190316_153707.jpg

Been a damn busy week for Bilbo. So heres a quick PHOTO DUMP.
Bruce Banger has loved her strip, training and first dose of nurture nutrient amplifier. Babys got their first topping. First load of pics are from thursday. Second lot are from yesterday.

20190316_153909.jpg
20190316_153904.jpg
20190316_153900.jpg
20190316_153734.jpg
20190316_153730.jpg
20190316_153727.jpg
20190316_153723.jpg
20190316_153718.jpg
20190316_153707.jpg
Yessir!

Looking good homie!
:high-five:

Training on the bigger gals is on point! Can't wait to see how the youngin's respond.

I shall my friend.
Yerrr all good. Went to see my brother, his wife and my nephews for the weekend had a great time. Needless to say the drinks flowed aswell so was feeling sorry for myself yesterday lol. All self inflicted though so all in all was a great weekend.
How about you?
I missed your alert. Not surprising. I also got too drunk and hung over. My kid turned 21 so we took him out. I can't do the drinky drink anymore. Ugh.

So, what is a twatwaffle? I could venture a guess......

Yessir!

Looking good homie!
:high-five:

Training on the bigger gals is on point! Can't wait to see how the youngin's respond.
Oioiii. Cheers mate. Cant wait to fuckin flip em man! Hopefully the littlens will kick into gear quick time. Im only topping and doing the slightest bit of pinning. Fill out those lil pots n let em get a nice few inches.

I missed your alert. Not surprising. I also got too drunk and hung over. My kid turned 21 so we took him out. I can't do the drinky drink anymore. Ugh.

So, what is a twatwaffle? I could venture a guess......
Haha funnily enough me n my brother went to a pub that was supposed to be live music night but it got replaced by a 21st bday... we stayed for a while but the age began to show lol. Ended up buying a box of beers and going home and drinking there with him lol.

Twatwaffle is exactly how it sounds haha

That Bruce is gonna show out ain’t she?! Awesome job my friend!
Hey mags! Yer she's shaping up noice. Gonna be a beefy girl. Cant see it in the pics but she got some purps coming through in veg :D. I heard the additives im using can help bring out the purp genetics. Dunno how true that is but i aint seen a plant showing purple leaves in veg ever.

What are you adding to bring out the purple?
Nurture nutrient amplifier. Its got all like amino acids and all that kinda stuff. Its not a nutrient its a nutrient additive that you include with your regular nutrients to help your plants perform better and uptake nutrients more efficiently.

Back
Top Bottom