Bilbo's Love Gang 3.0: Perpetual Motion Squad! Breeding, Cloning & Bondage!

Nice! Look up something called a VPN. Thank me later lol. Do some real research though cos theres some that could just be straight up phone jacking shit lol. Either way you are more than welcome to drop pics here fam anyone here is welcome too :p

What you mean by "roughed up" cuz? Im intrigued...
I watched some Jamaicans clap and rough up young buds to collect charas from their hands. They said the buds will bounce back bigger and better. So I tried and like the results...
Around 21:00 mark...

I watched some Jamaicans clap and rough up young buds to collect charas from their hands. They said the buds will bounce back bigger and better. So I tried and like the results...
Around 21:00 mark...
Sorry it took me so long to write back bro i just watched the whole video! R I P Franco Loja. The only dude i like out of the strain hunters :( the rest i find arrogant lol.
Ima give it a go... also wanna collect some charas lol. Whats the firmness and frost like on the roughed buds though?

Sorry it took me so long to write back bro i just watched the whole video! R I P Franco Loja. The only dude i like out of the strain hunters :( the rest i find arrogant lol.
Ima give it a go... also wanna collect some charas lol. Whats the firmness and frost like on the roughed buds though?
Are you thinking of beating off all those #ogrecocks?!
:thedoubletake:

Like a Bilbo Bukkake party of charas?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ill pull out some dried buds when I have more time and we'll give'em a looksie close up.

Are you thinking of beating off all those #ogrecocks?!
:thedoubletake:

Like a Bilbo Bukkake party of charas?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Ha that's what I thought also. Bent over in a tent and having a go at the plants, God I hope no one walks up behind me...:laughtwo:

Ha that's what I thought also. Bent over in a tent and having a go at the plants, God I hope no one walks up behind me...:laughtwo:
Hahahaaaaaa!

Michael Jackson's "Beat It" blaring on the stereo. Haha!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Heres all the babies. Hasnt been any negative effects from the lights so dropped the ones over the babies down a little smidgen. Slow and steady wins the race!. All is on track though. Gonna up pot the big girls into 5gal smarts from these 3s cos im gonna be vegging for a little whole longer and topping and training em out.... and cloning em lmao. Mate im trying super hard to keep myself in check and not put up the 4x4 and go buy another light and carbon filter but its gonna happen soon unless i can get this perpetual fully locked as it is lol.
I topped that long middle stem on GSCrack and the 2 longer mains on Crit Jack :p ima do what i can with just supercropping after I up pot though. If things get hectic then shits getting clipped.

Hi Bilbo.
How do you like those root pouch planters? Are they easy to work with?
Well ive not tried transplanting out of them yet but that will be happening very soon. They work magic on roots though and dry out very evenly due to the air flow getting alll around the soil. They are versatile though. You dont have to take em out of the pot to transplant you can just plant the pot straight into the next pot but personally that sounds like a huge hassle when it comes time to take em out lol

Back
Top Bottom