Bilbo's Love Gang 3.0: Perpetual Motion Squad! Breeding, Cloning & Bondage!

Nice! I'm retired Navy as well.

Was a Chief when I got out in 2013.

:thumb:
Cool. Anchor clanker!
My dad just found out that he was never formally discharged. Smh.

Cool. Anchor clanker!
My dad just found out that he was never formally discharged. Smh.
That sucks!

I was pushed out due to a serious injury, so I was on top of the admin folks during the process. I'd be hitting my 20 year mark this year if I hadn't been injured.

Oh well.... life happens the way it happens.

I watched a lot of fights as a young girl. My dad was in the Navy, seems like that's all they did judging from the stories.

He made me watch "Rocky" too many times.
Haha my dad was football, football, football (where you actually use your feet lol) which pushed me away from it although he was one of the naughty boys on the terraces back in the 80s so he definitely made sure i could handle myself lol.

That sucks!

I was pushed out due to a serious injury, so I was on top of the admin folks during the process. I'd be hitting my 20 year mark this year if I hadn't been injured.

Oh well.... life happens the way it happens.
Well atleast you aint gotta swallow their morphine anymore and you can actually medicate yaself without fear lol

Day 84 chop day for Lil Ammy!!!
She got the chop today!! Im thoroughly happy with this girl. Dense buds pretty much all the way down. Lovely orange hairs and calyx and beauuutiful purple leaves. Smell is lemony but more sweet and sugary with a liiiitle bitta pepperon the backend and the frost is real!

Black Sugar needs a liiitle longer cos of the foxtails. Gave her one last water and as soon as the pot is dry shes getting the axe. Word to Big bird.

The last 2 ammys will be getting the chop probably on monday. Got a little night time vid. No talking in it cos i was just mostly tryna see what i was looking at quick to see what needed taking out and chopping quick before the lights come on cos i was at the grow spot by myself today.

Veg Gals!
GSCrack is just steaming. Size difference between her and the other 2 is just nuts! When they go to the big room ill be up potting her for sure and probably the other 2 bit im undecided on that yet. GelatOG isnt enjoying something maybe shell enjoy being out into the big room once everythings chopped. I think she just wants more airflow.
Crit Jack is really coming along, the original flaw which was the awkward mutation has become its strength. It was easy to train as the node growth was reasonably slow, longish spaced and super even.

Bambinooos
Guess what!? 5 for 6 on the seedlings! 4x 24k Tangie x Teaser Kush and 1 Red Bottoms above dirt!
The Bruce Banger is doing just gravy. A liiitle tip burn from the soil as usual but nothing substantial shell be blessed :p

You're killing it right now bilbo. Quite the grower
:oops: thank you brother sincerely. I try my best but I have pulled a fair few blunders my biggest one being very recently lol. Ive learned from my mistakes though as always. Deviation from a plan that works well is folly. I will live up to the thing you see in me though I promise :Namaste:

congratulations on your harvest Bilbo I would be happy with 58 grams you got a nice haul of some top shelf smoke that bud looks good enjoy!:)
Thank you sticky! She is a nice smoke for sure. Very jack heavy so the bud structure isnt all that firm so i can see what they were tryna do with adding the blueberry. Im hopig to hit a real 50/50 pheno next time i run her. Which believe me is gonna happen very soon ;)

Girls are in their new homes!
Put black sugar in the 2x2 by herself under 12/12 still to finish her off. Anna got the chop and amy is getting a couple days in the dark to see if itll finish her off quicker lol. I was reeeeally running out of room in that little tent so i needed to get some leg space for em badly lol.
Think im gonna top that GSCrack top thats popping up in the middle (right hand plant of the 3) love that plant. Glad theres a lot of growth. Plenty too take for clones :p

Back
Top Bottom