Bilbo's Love Gang 3.0: Perpetual Motion Squad! Breeding, Cloning & Bondage!

Anna is brown bread at Day 86!
Foxtails hadnt all dissapeared fully but there were hardly any left so im happy :p

that's a chunk Bilbo congratulations on your harvest that bud should last a couple days lol!
Atleast fingers crossed lol. I got over an oz left of the cindy and got a nice bag from my boy so should tide me over until this is dry and cindy can get a rest lmao

Blessings @BobbyZ what you got running at the moment cuz? I can never find your journal lol
Honestly I’m a little nervous to compile everything in one spot. I don’t know how much stuff on this site can be traced my direction. I know I’m small potatoes, but I’m out gunned in this prohibition state. And I’m sure a bored cop would love to destroy my little piece of heaven. So I’ll toss a few photos around in random journals.
I’ve got a difficult one going. Reused the soil from my last grow and running some cks purple kush and Crown Royale.
I just harvested two white widows and two CBD Dutch Treat. I “roughed up” the DT bud spots early in flower and got some great results.
Check this out, the least bountiful is an untouched and the fatty has been roughed up.

Honestly I’m a little nervous to compile everything in one spot. I don’t know how much stuff on this site can be traced my direction. I know I’m small potatoes, but I’m out gunned in this prohibition state. And I’m sure a bored cop would love to destroy my little piece of heaven. So I’ll toss a few photos around in random journals.
I’ve got a difficult one going. Reused the soil from my last grow and running some cks purple kush and Crown Royale.
I just harvested two white widows and two CBD Dutch Treat. I “roughed up” the DT bud spots early in flower and got some great results. Check this out, the least bountiful is an untouched and the fatty has been roughed up.
Nice! Look up something called a VPN. Thank me later lol. Do some real research though cos theres some that could just be straight up phone jacking shit lol. Either way you are more than welcome to drop pics here fam anyone here is welcome too :p

What you mean by "roughed up" cuz? Im intrigued...

Back
Top Bottom