Bignstrange's 4x4 800W COB LED Grow Tent - Promix - New Grower - Drop In!

Yes, ITs kindof redemption from a past grow experiment. in '99 I found 2 seeds in a bag of some of the best herb I ever had. So I saved them. i found them one day and planted them in a house I bought. Well on 9/9/99, the day before I was to harvest them I came home to a ransacked house (Sherrifs,SWAT) the whole 9 yards at my house before I got home. I never got to smoke it. So now that the laws have changed, a little older and wiser, and decided that this is what I'm gonna do as a career change. And fatten my retirement accounts. I got about 25 years fill up my safe.....lol

Yes, ITs kindof redemption from a past grow experiment. in '99 I found 2 seeds in a bag of some of the best herb I ever had. So I saved them. i found them one day and planted them in a house I bought. Well on 9/9/99, the day before I was to harvest them I came home to a ransacked house (Sherrifs,SWAT) the whole 9 yards at my house before I got home. I never got to smoke it. So now that the laws have changed, a little older and wiser, and decided that this is what I'm gonna do as a career change. And fatten my retirement accounts. I got about 25 years fill up my safe.....lol
Jeeze I feel for ya man that's brutal :/

Redemption it is! Honestly, it helps people so the popo should just back off but I feel ya, retirement pressure :S n I'm in my 20s XD

I will find a way to grow for money one day but for now it's all personal and donations to patients! Lots of grows coming up here soon tho, lots of work soon..

Eh it was a slap on the hand....but yeah, I'm not all about the money side. Wait, yes I am. There are literally dozens of licenses available here. It's just limited by the local governments wait and see what the big cities do before local ordinances change. Once they see the non existent crime increases coupled with the tax revenue they get, they will want their piece. Micro business. That's where it's at for the small growers. The laws are written to give the little guys a shot.

Eh it was a slap on the hand....but yeah, I’m not all about the money side. Wait, yes I am. There are literally dozens of licenses available here. It’s just limited by the local governments wait and see what the big cities do before local ordinances change. Once they see the non existent crime increases coupled with the tax revenue they get, they will want their piece. Micro business. That’s where it’s at for the small growers. The laws are written to give the little guys a shot.

"I like the way you talk!"....sling blade:high-five:

Damn. Just remembered that i turned off heater in tent today (got up to 70*), tents zipped up until lights on 6 am. Getting down to 59* tonight. My girl will be alright yes? And my two lil clone seedlings i was going to give away. Prolly gone? Thats one reason i love autos.

Anything below 60 in the tent is no bueno. Where is your tent?

Sorry guys. Im on east coast. And an old fart. I go to bed early. Lol. But i got away with it. Well with my juju. She looks beautiful this am. I kept her way to small. Do photos grow bigger denser buds or just generally yield more than autos? Damn. Forgot to look at the cuttings. Cant believe theyre still alive. If i get this light from this guy today, i might put in tent with juju. But with a watchful eye on a piece of furn in the trash to make a small veg, clone area

Sorry guys. Im on east coast. And an old fart. I go to bed early. Lol. But i got away with it. Well with my juju. She looks beautiful this am. I kept her way to small. Do photos grow bigger denser buds or just generally yield more than autos? Damn. Forgot to look at the cuttings. Cant believe theyre still alive. If i get this light from this guy today, i might put in tent with juju. But with a watchful eye on a piece of furn in the trash to make a small veg, clone area

Eh it was a slap on the hand....but yeah, I'm not all about the money side. Wait, yes I am. There are literally dozens of licenses available here. It's just limited by the local governments wait and see what the big cities do before local ordinances change. Once they see the non existent crime increases coupled with the tax revenue they get, they will want their piece. Micro business. That's where it's at for the small growers. The laws are written to give the little guys a shot.
Hehe I may have an opportunity to produce starting material for a couple farms that wanna go legal here :3

I think our time comes soon BadDaddy!

How'd the temps go??

I think photos just have more potential to grow fat buds than autos-just cause you can develop a root system properly before you flower them!

Good mornin y'all!

Hehe I may have an opportunity to produce starting material for a couple farms that wanna go legal here :3

I think our time comes soon BadDaddy!

That's very cool. Work that opportunity and put your salesman hat on! Get a solid reputation and you'll be set. One of my guys wants to start a cloning service if that's what you mean.

That's very cool. Work that opportunity and put your salesman hat on! Get a solid reputation and you'll be set. One of my guys wants to start a cloning service if that's what you mean.

Huge market for it here, especially with legalization round the corner! I definitely suggest listening to your Guy, it's easy to get 10 to 15 bucks for a healthy clone. I have another commercial grow that's looking to buy about 3000 at a time for about 2 bucks a piece :S

Lol not quite there yet but they said they're always looking for healthy stock :/

Looking into permits and stuff today lol i don't wanna get too ahead of myself . I'm thankful to have a medical grow lol

How'd the temps go??

I think photos just have more potential to grow fat buds than autos-just cause you can develop a root system properly before you flower them!

Good mornin y'all!

Ehhh. Not good. Well. I say that. But she looks great. Clone cuttings too. Even in 12/12. Very green. 1 or 2 dead leaves in beginning 12/28. It was 79* & high humidity. Vented tent all flaps cept back lower flap as its backed up to wall. Now its 73* 72% rh. Not great way to start off flower. But leaves are raised to lights. Drinks 3 liters every 2 days. I let it dry out pretty good. But im going to see if shell lime 3 liters every day. We shall see. Got pencil eraser size pistil tops now. First photperiod plant ever. Well cannabis plant i mean. Waiting for this guy with light. Im ready hes draggin ass. Im bout to say screw it i think. Great day bro

Ehhh. Not good. Well. I say that. But she looks great. Clone cuttings too. Even in 12/12. Very green. 1 or 2 dead leaves in beginning 12/28. It was 79* & high humidity. Vented tent all flaps cept back lower flap as its backed up to wall. Now its 73* 72% rh. Not great way to start off flower. But leaves are raised to lights. Drinks 3 liters every 2 days. I let it dry out pretty good. But im going to see if shell lime 3 liters every day. We shall see. Got pencil eraser size pistil tops now. First photperiod plant ever. Well cannabis plant i mean. Waiting for this guy with light. Im ready hes draggin ass. Im bout to say screw it i think. Great day bro
Jeeze and it when down to high 50s?

Maybe getting the day temps lower will help reduce the swing at least, less stress for the plant? Hope they pull thru, gotta get that humidity down tho, don't want mold eh?

Good luck with the light Guy, still haven't figured out how to get this light to Canada so don't give up on that chance yet. None of us Canadians can afford your shiny American money to pay shipping lol

Have a good one man Cheers!

Huge market for it here, especially with legalization round the corner! I definitely suggest listening to your Guy, it's easy to get 10 to 15 bucks for a healthy clone. I have another commercial grow that's looking to buy about 3000 at a time for about 2 bucks a piece :S

Lol not quite there yet but they said they're always looking for healthy stock :/

Looking into permits and stuff today lol i don't wanna get too ahead of myself . I'm thankful to have a medical grow lol

Awesome!

Do some research on landrace and heirloom strains. You aren't getting ahead of yourself. Line yourself up to be ready when it's go time.

Awesome!

Do some research on landrace and heirloom strains. You aren't getting ahead of yourself. Line yourself up to be ready when it's go time.

Trying to source some local strains but guys up here are Growchy XD

Word BDG pleasure talking with you, take it easy mang! .

Peppa all day erday!

Back
Top Bottom