Bignstrange's 4x4 800W COB LED Grow Tent - Promix - New Grower - Drop In!

Hehe definitely! Have a great Sunday Moon!Up here were looking at 2k a month or more :(

The shitty thing about living here :/

I think ken lesson is learned form you all is different mediums and cultures may require different nutes as well as genetics ?

Cool reading boyz ..

1,300sf 3BR 1.5BA is ~ $3500.
Jesus

I could never justify paying that much for la air quality :/

Come move here and save some money and well put it towards a grow <3 XD

I think ken lesson is learned form you all is different mediums and cultures may require different nutes as well as genetics ?

Cool reading boyz ..
Maybe not nutes, but handling for sure.

Genetics will play a role for sure- stick with disease resistant, easy strains until you get a feel for your nutes and media, then get adventurous

That's how I see it. All of the strains in my seed bank are easy strains to grow, unlike say, pineapple chunk that PW has scared me away from lol

A million factors buddy, no right way, just a lot of wrong ways XD

Jesus I could never justify paying that much for la air quality :/ Come move here and save some money and well put it towards a grow <3 XD

The air isn't too bad when the place isn't on fire ;). And everyone who moves here knows what LA is worth and why. It's a choice people make.

For me, it's not about saving money at this point in life, it's about making it! Can't do that in BC, nor can I abide the cold :).

Plants look amazing Bign, but you already know that! Haven't seen a misstep so I have great faith in you pulling this through :thumb:

The air isn't too bad when the place isn't on fire ;). And everyone who moves here knows what LA is worth and why. It's a choice people make.

For me, it's not about saving money at this point in life, it's about making it! Can't do that in BC, nor can I abide the cold :).

Plants look amazing Bign, but you already know that! Haven't seen a misstep so I have great faith in you pulling this through :thumb:
Lol ya I guess BC goes up in flames come summer time too . makes sense ! I know I wish I had access to the beaches and sun y'all enjoy down there in Cali!.

Lol I feel ya man , and yeah the cold doesn't make it easier XD

Thanks ITS, y'all have been a great help and support in making that tent what it is today :3 I probably would have been much lazier if I didn't feel such an obligation to make you all proud

I agree with moon, use those micro beasties during veg and first 2 weeks of flower and your golden. Doesn't matter as much in flower-they primarily help with root zone growth.

Altho I noticed when I stopped I started to have uptake issues n they didn't deal with high fertilizers as well

I'm also using a different product but that's my experience

Yeah im a product junkie. Sucker for great advertising. I used piranha and mammoth last go round in addition to micro base. I wouldnt pay for mammoth though. I dont have it like that. Lol

Guys. Need some advice. This light for a few grams and a couple of auto beans? B01M1FN5RD/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1515354785&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=beamnova+300+watt+led&dpPl=1&dpID=51ODhenQkjL&ref=plSrch#productDescription_secondary_view_div_1515358124574

Features & details
High power Epileds LEDs- Emits more effective light penetration for normal plant growth; LED Quantity: 60pcs*5W LED (11 Blue+2Green+4 white+2 Orange+2 Yellow+37 Red+1 UV+1IR)
Professional light proportion-9 bands wavelength is perfect for faster growth and maximum yield ; Light Spectrum: Yellow 580nm;Orange 610nm;Green 500nm;Blue 450nm;Red 630nm,660nm; UV 410nm;Far Red(Infrared) 730nm; White 6000K
Circuit protection- Other LEDs still work when one out(No Zener required)

Guys. Need some advice. This light for a few grams and a couple of auto beans? B01M1FN5RD/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1515354785&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=beamnova+300+watt+led&dpPl=1&dpID=51ODhenQkjL&ref=plSrch#productDescription_secondary_view_div_1515358124574

Features & details
High power Epileds LEDs- Emits more effective light penetration for normal plant growth; LED Quantity: 60pcs*5W LED (11 Blue+2Green+4 white+2 Orange+2 Yellow+37 Red+1 UV+1IR)
Professional light proportion-9 bands wavelength is perfect for faster growth and maximum yield ; Light Spectrum: Yellow 580nm;Orange 610nm;Green 500nm;Blue 450nm;Red 630nm,660nm; UV 410nm;Far Red(Infrared) 730nm; White 6000K
Circuit protection- Other LEDs still work when one out(No Zener required)
It sounds kinda like a cheap light, dollar for dollar you might be able to grab somn online cheaper, nd new .

Personally I just don't like rolling the dice with used equipment, I already know my new shits gunna fail one day so id rather not increase the chances of that lol

Just how I feel

It sounds kinda like a cheap light, dollar for dollar you might be able to grab somn online cheaper, nd new .

Personally I just don't like rolling the dice with used equipment, I already know my new shits gunna fail one day so id rather not increase the chances of that lol

Just how I feel

I was thinking for a few g of my harvest out of 5.4 oz. I could spare it. Autos were free. Just didnt know if i wanted to get rid of genetics. I dont want to run out soon. But ill have 30 or so left so im going to do it i think. Ill have 3 cheap ass lights in my ghetto grows on back poach. Lol. Peace bro. You guys think 3 of those would be too much for 1 plant in a 2x4x5 tent. How would u hang them? I was thinking 1 on top 2 on sides

I was thinking for a few g of my harvest out of 5.4 oz. I could spare it. Autos were free. Just didnt know if i wanted to get rid of genetics. I dont want to run out soon. But ill have 30 or so left so im going to do it i think. Ill have 3 cheap ass lights in my ghetto grows on back poach. Lol. Peace bro. You guys think 3 of those would be too much for 1 plant in a 2x4x5 tent. How would u hang them? I was thinking 1 on top 2 on sides
If you have that many seeds and it's a supplemental light I say do it!

Definitely hanging two on the sides and one on top in a 2x4 will give you some amazing coverage, just make sure your airflow is good too! Leds can cast directional heat around pretty good lol

Side ones at an angle. ?? Also i have no cash for new light or any light. I hear ya on the used part. Kinda risky. I just want more light for flower on this xmas cookie i have going in floewer. Since 2 pos lights at only 12chours a day prolly wont produce jack right? Maybe 3 will up it a bit, or is my logic wrong. I have no knowledge. Lol. Dude i forgot to say that last family shot of your tent is freakin amazing man. Looks like a pro! Congrats

Side ones at an angle. ?? Also i have no cash for new light or any light. I hear ya on the used part. Kinda risky. I just want more light for flower on this xmas cookie i have going in floewer. Since 2 pos lights at only 12chours a day prolly wont produce jack right? Maybe 3 will up it a bit, or is my logic wrong. I have no knowledge. Lol. Dude i forgot to say that last family shot of your tent is freakin amazing man. Looks like a pro! Congrats
Honestly if your running 1 plant id go almost vertical, if not tilted kinda upwards ! That'll give you insane amounts of light to all your lowers and really fatten up all your buds, as well as cake on the resin which is what I care about. I've seen vertical grows done before but if you have light coming from 3 sides you'll grow a bush no problem! Just make sure you can keep the plant far away enough to avoid burn lol

And yea I hear you on the money man. It might be wise to trade a few grams to add the extra power to your grow-as long as you can manage the heat and electrical cost. More light generally means more bud so it could pay itself off after one harvest if your only trading say a quarter o

Do what you gotta do is what I say! Keep the grow growing strong by doing whatever you can within your power today. That's just the way I am lol

And thanks man, maybe after a few years experience I'll consider myself a pro ;P .

Also you could run your lights 18 or 20 hours a day if your running autos to increase yield instead of adding another light, cost would work out to less probably after you factor in heat management etc.

My heat management is free. Open vents. Lol. I dont have extractor anything. Thats why i love winter in fl. I now knowi can start a plant in mid sept and grow autos in tent free of pests on back porch until midto late april. Maybe a tad longer if i run them mostly at night. I have a good heater for winter. It has a temp setting and a room temp thermometer. Easy to keep tents warm but hard to cool in summer. I do know a guy with a portable ac and ducting just sitting around

Sounds like your all set then Moon! Should be able to rock it!

Hey I asked this over in my other thread too,

Does anyone know what kind of duties the growant g400 catches on it's way of to Canada? I'm thinking I might not be able to import it :/

Is there anyone in the states that might want it or maybe one of our canadian buddies that doesn't care about importing n such?

I wish I could take it but I don't know that I'm comfortable taking it :/

Alright Moon your up there, I know I always see you around helping n being crazy n I got love for ya so your in the race! I wanna see if there's a couple more people in need, maybe those who don't have adequate equipment, but I know you need that new light so maybe this will save you the money on that so you can get your nutes stocked up again soon !

I'll come to a decision pretty quick .

Alright Moon your up there, I know I always see you around helping n being crazy n I got love for ya so your in the race! I wanna see if there's a couple more people in need, maybe those who don't have adequate equipment, but I know you need that new light so maybe this will save you the money on that so you can get your nutes stocked up again soon !

I'll come to a decision pretty quick .

There are lots I'm sure biggie there is one guy me and another member are trying to convince he needs more light but he doesn't see the big picture

Back
Top Bottom