Bignstrange's 4x4 800W COB LED Grow Tent - Promix - New Grower - Drop In!

There are lots I'm sure biggie there is one guy me and another member are trying to convince he needs more light but he doesn't see the big picture
Yea honestly I really want to give it to Flytier as he's running cfls still, but I know you need headroom with leds

Trying to get in contact with that bugger is difficult sometimes lol

MOON your my #1 contender in the states buddy but I gotta take care of neighbours first. They know where I hide my dope X'D

That's real rad of you Big! Luckily I got a great neighbour here if I need more light.
Trust me I thought of you n Swag

Then I had flashbacks to the stacks of CLW and thought.. that guys got shit managed XD next XD

. best neighbors a guy could ask for <3

Now if Flytier will get his head out of his ass n get back to me . (nothin but tough love buddy;P) then we'd be golden! Oh and I guess Guy to make sure I can send it to him lol

I really am killing myself for giving away such a cool fancy light, I woulda loved to run it in a 2.5x2.5 and do some autos! Oh well .

Alright Moon your up there, I know I always see you around helping n being crazy n I got love for ya so your in the race! I wanna see if there's a couple more people in need, maybe those who don't have adequate equipment, but I know you need that new light so maybe this will save you the money on that so you can get your nutes stocked up again soon !

I'll come to a decision pretty quick .

Thanksfor any consideration given biggie smalls. I love it when they call me big papa. Lol. Would have thanked ya sooner but was chattin with me cheekey moms! Peace yall. :thumb:

Thanksfor any consideration given biggie smalls. I love it when they call me big papa. Lol. Would have thanked ya sooner but was chattin with me cheekey moms! Peace yall. :thumb:
Your definitely still being considered! I'm seeing if Flytier thinks he can make the space for it-as I said he's only running cfls n I saw you had a couple mars panels so I thought I'd see if he can make it work first.

Just cause I love the guy and will either end up sending meds to him once I'm rolling, or I can send the light in hopes we can get a couple good harvests in with it. I'm hoping his misses will be cooperative and understand that building a 2.5x2.5x5 grow cabinet and putting the light in it would seriously help reduce med costs. Well see, he's also a Canadian neighbor so I gotta make sure we're producing more bud then the states so wee can flip these tarrifs around XD
Well keep it bro and ill send ya some autos!
It'll find a new home for sure, the guys at growant just messaged me last night so I'm just kinda rushing to coordinate something here lol

But you know me, I'll be patient and do it right and do it once lol

Much love Moon . .

Flytie had to head to the ER for his MIL so he may be offline for a while. He really needs to replace those CFLs! He's down to smoking autos 3 weeks into flower :-0
Yea he just let me know :( poor bugger, lots of love going his way today

And yea I can't stand to watch the guy smoking little babes like that anymore :/

That's why I want him to have a light where he can get some real benefit from running the full run, real trichrome production.

Anyways he keeps coming to mind and it would be an honor to help get him the meds he needs, I know a little bit about what he uses for, and I know how similar we are, so I think it's in our bests interests to make sure he has more bud than he can smoke lol .

Wish I had 100 lights to give away!

Some stuff came in the mail today! Upgraded my dehum to soothe my ocd, and also got a few other goodies in ;P air stones n line, that kinda thing ;P

Lovely stuff B! Thanks for thinking of us:) we just had a seshy and can't wait to bring you some treats! we got big plans in growing this year!
Hehe I can only imagine what y'all are dreaming up :3 Maybe we can go Cultivator style and have grows across the country and fly in for work XD

Let's dream big guys . .

I've decided that I'm officially a farmer/cultivator first and and slave to employers a very distant 3rd.
Hehe amen to that!
That leaves us to guess what comes in second...
And daddy? Lol XD

Happy Monday, I'm pooped XD

I was thinking of taking Peppa clones but i just took the mutt out n wanna sleep now lol

1 cup of coffee is not enough for a whole day :'(

Sharing my harvests. My goal is not just growing for me, There's a niche market and there is the big market. The big market (dispensaries and stores) are full of strains that everyone has. (Wal-Mart weed) Its good, but its never great. It's the specialty market (Heirloom, organics) that I want to focus on. Cultivate specialty strains, high quality small batches from small specialty breeders. Network with like minded growers to get a piece of the pie. Limited production strains that are more desirable. There is definitely a need for that. The proof is in the puffing....lol #2 was deep.

G

I like the sounds of that BDG!

I've definitely seen a few specialty grows on Instagram that have been beautiful to look at :0

I agree there will be a massive space for that! The high end bud .

Lucky guy for you to be the one growing it .

Back
Top Bottom