Bignstrange's 4x4 800W COB LED Grow Tent - Promix - New Grower - Drop In!

Hell Ya!

This first run was pretty casual just to see what I can do without practice, now I wanna gear up and get a good, full rotation going so I'm always harvesting!

I think, as this evolves, I should be able to get up to a couple pounds a month from these tents which means enough meds to make oils and edibles and salves, all stuff that me and my family needs.

Really can't wait to be regularly harvesting my own meds, I can't believe we're really doing it :3

Stay here at 420 long enough you can learn lots .

Stay here at 420 long enough you can learn lots .
Definitely will, this industries changing so much, so fast! I can't imagine a better place to hang out n watch it all go down <3 :3

I think the best thing about Peppa is the long fat leaves.
Yea idk, she's got that slim thick thing going on, she just happens to be my type hehe

Wish I had a lady like that in my life ;P

She has a gorgeous mint smell already too, kind of pinesol minty, I honestly can't wait to smell her resins :0

Ooh good stuff!

Thanks for the info Joe!.

Great in veg and for use in cloning as well. My first grow no mammoth. Pot was mushy. Roots were wimpy. My Grow with mammoth & blueberry autos , pots hard as a rock. No give to them. Insane rootball. Bigger roots, better uptake of n and other elements as well. Hence its not just for flower imo. :thumb: Used all through grow. From putting a drop in soil where seed was planted all the way through the end. Free sample so wth. Just my 2 pennies bro

Hell Ya!

This first run was pretty casual just to see what I can do without practice, now I wanna gear up and get a good, full rotation going so I'm always harvesting!

I think, as this evolves, I should be able to get up to a couple pounds a month from these tents which means enough meds to make oils and edibles and salves, all stuff that me and my family needs.

Really can't wait to be regularly harvesting my own meds, I can't believe we're really doing it :3

Hell yeah. I know the feeling. Exciting interesting rewarding therapeutic stuff !!! Great day to yall!

Great in veg and for use in cloning as well. My first grow no mammoth. Pot was mushy. Roots were wimpy. My Grow with mammoth & blueberry autos , pots hard as a rock. No give to them. Insane rootball. Bigger roots, better uptake of n and other elements as well. Hence its not just for flower imo. :thumb: Used all through grow. From putting a drop in soil where seed was planted all the way through the end. Free sample so wth. Just my 2 pennies bro
I agree with moon, use those micro beasties during veg and first 2 weeks of flower and your golden. Doesn't matter as much in flower-they primarily help with root zone growth.

Altho I noticed when I stopped I started to have uptake issues n they didn't deal with high fertilizers as well

I'm also using a different product but that's my experience

Hell yeah. I know the feeling. Exciting interesting rewarding therapeutic stuff !!! Great day to yall!
Hehe definitely! Have a great Sunday Moon!
Whats 3 br rental houses go for in your area shed?
Up here were looking at 2k a month or more :(

The shitty thing about living here :/

Goodmorning and happy Sunday big! Sorry I haven't been around much new app and website are weirdly difficult to navigate now. Finally see control panel again now.

Goodmorning and happy Sunday big! Sorry I haven't been around much new app and website are weirdly difficult to navigate now. Finally see control panel again now.
No worries Shorti ! I kinda dissapeared while you were in Poland and am just starting to get back into 420 so I could easily apologize for the same thing .

The app is a little funky lol I'm just trying to get to everyone as I see them come up in the timeline .

Happy Sunday! Looks like I'm blazing some crystal coma this morning :passitleft:
Holy Jesus 2k a month? Wow!

They sure are looking good!
Yea it's savage. The town I just left is selling mobile homes for over 300k and apartments for 400k honestly just insane

BC is not a good place to be if you don't have either a super high paying job, or a family to band together with and figure something out.

I'm super lucky, I went from having a high paying job to out with knee surgery, but my.fam wants to support this endeavour and build a future for ourselves so we're gunna keep scaling up the grow until we can break into the market.(barrier to entry is so high already with all the monopolization happening:/)

Anyways long story short were all packed into a house trying to make it work now, thinking long game at this point, I gotta figure out how to bankroll my parents retirement XD

This is the BC lifestyle, kinda nice to be with fam, but a pain in the ass to have a future where I have to basically give up on the hope of ever being able to afford a place for myself :/

N they wonder why crime is so high in the city :/

Ok update time! From last night :3
01 06 18 Update

Let's see here :3 mother tent!
Sapphire OG

She's just a happy little thing hehe I'm letting her take the slow and steady route .

And then Peppa PK

A lil droopy from her big ass drink, but I'm sure she's perked up by this morning already <3

And the big girls on day 35 of flower which I consider the half point :3

Psycho WW

Burn oops lol

I got sticky fingers by touching a fan leaf to move a branch Lol, psycho has a very distinct lemon, piney flavor on her already, very strong, almost like a lemon ogkush based on what I tasted, can't wait to see how she finishes <3

Jewel BC

Some special shots just for OG ;) X

Enjoy big boy XD

Little nugs at the very far ends of the tent even have frost-shouldn't bee too many of these, but I think they are pretty <3

Angel WW

Moira BC

Alecxks BC

They are eating fast, seems they still might be locked out a bit as they are consuming leaves still, but hard to say, either way they look pretty fine to me, might flush plain again next water, just cause I really don't wanna screw up the last few weeks lol. Well see tho, time will tell, hopefully they just clean out the leftovers in the soil so I don't have to .

Super stoked to watch them pack on the buds now! Hopefully they can double or triple in girth over the next 20 to 30 days and really pack the resin on. I can already say that the trichs are packed in all the way to the stem so I'm expecting some heavy nugs. They also look dense af so let's hope they turn out that way!

I'm gunna meditate with the plants today n see if I can't feel what they need, hopefully we can come to an agreement, but they seem ok with what's happening now so well take our time <3

Happy Sunday y'all! Hope everyone has a great day today . . . . . . . . catch y'all soon!

Wow! Love that WW, I'm so biased . also who doesn't love a crazy chick! #psycho

They all look so beautiful Big! Great job
Hehe it's my first time growing WW so I'm super stoked they are living up to the rep. I can't believe the frost on Angel n now psychos kicking it up big time!

Lol crazy guy deserves a crazy chick ;P were perfect for each other XD

Thanks Newty! Just getting anxious to gettem finished off healthy now :3 well get there! I just have to set aside the nervous parent for a few weeks .

Thanks for checking in Newty! . . . .

I'm watching your WW and it sure gets me excited for mine in a month..
Hehe I can't wait to see yours Newty! Your training is so clean compared to mine lol next round I'm gunna leave a bit more space :p
I'm really liking the widow also. Don't know why she just grabs my attention
It's a strain I've always heard about but never even tried before! I had some white castle recently that was extremely nice, but the terp profiles on these two plants are mad compared to the flower I tried.

Psycho has that beautiful lemon fruity kush taste n Angel has an extremely sweet, dank berry smell to her already

Honestly can't wait to try the end product, I'm a flower connaiseour at this point, so well see if they stand up to my rigorous judgement lol I've never though about myself as a connaiseour but I'm realizing how much weed I've smoked and tasted and tried and how much inknow about it and I'm thinking I can safely say I know my way around flower lol concentrates.. well that's what I'll learn this year XD

Really excited and hopeful for these girls .

Back
Top Bottom