Bignstrange's 4x4 800W COB LED Grow Tent - Promix - New Grower - Drop In!

I had the same thing appear on my orange cookies plant and I think it's sap. Is it sticky to the touch and have a pungent smell?

You're in for a treat boy . sorry quoted wrong post my bad

Happy Friday big guy! Yes congrats again on running an awesome and informitave thread! Well deserved.

Hope you have a great one my spirit animal twin. Spread those spirit wings wide were soaring high in 2018

I had the same thing appear on my orange cookies plant and I think it's sap. Is it sticky to the touch and have a pungent smell?
Thanks for the reply on that one! I just pulled the leaf it was on and by the time I checked it, it dried out and kinda broke off like sap, so I think your right!

Definitely put my mind at ease there XD

Don't mind that spot. I was just combing thought your gals after I finished my hot dog.... left a little snail trail of mustard. Oops. I'll be more careful next time .
Lol if it wasn't you it'd be me brother . caramelized onion flavoured nugs XD
I was going to tell Big to dab that blob and see what it is.
I can't even tell you how excited I am to break the rig out after harvest :0

I went thru a dabbing phase when I was making money in the corporate world, but obviously can't afford it now lol so I'm stoked as hell to have some plant matter to refine! Bubble hash will definitely be made here hehe oh jeeze, my mouth is watering :S

Looks incredible in there. :thumb:

Thanks Moon! We have a problem with excess salts-my pistils started going brown over the last couple days :/

I know that it only happens early in the case of hermies and excess salts in the media so I went ahead and grabbed some florakleen yesterday and watered right into my wet medium. I put about 21 gallons thru all 5 of them, and ended up with around 10 gallons of run off total. Run off ppm by the end was at 1000 so I obviously dun goofed.

They took the water like champs and didn't even get droopy. I'm hoping this fixes the lockout were seeing and gets them back on track. I may flush again depending on what they do over the next couple days. Basically all this is adding a week to my flower time so not happy; but a lesson well learned. I can tell you the lessons I'm learning, while small, will make a massive difference on the next Run, and I'm really stoked to do better next time!

These girls put up with a lot of abuse, but it's time for me to really take care of them for the last month :3 it's good the mix were using holds so much o2 otherwise I'd be a little more perturbed.

Lol anyways have a good day mate, just had to get my bad parenting off my chest XD . . .

It looks like they're sweating honey oil:rofl:
Hehe gosh if I could grow plants that did that :D . . . . . .

Yeah they really are fattening up man. You going to remo these for the bloom boost or stick to your current setup?
No, unfortunately I have a few gallons of nutes to run thru before I can switch over to Remo, but time will tell what we do for nutes. The other grow is kind of a test run for me, I'm gunna see how cost efficient the Remo nutes will actually be for me vs. Old school GH mix and match. I can tell you I've spent well over 700 bucks on my full nute line up, if I can get the full Remo line in 1 gallon jugs for 500 id do it Lol, well see if the cost difference is worth it in a few months tho! It would be nice to streamline things over here .

Oh and massive bloom formulation is our bloom booster for this run . should kick butt if I can clean my media and get it balanced properly again!
Congrats on Journal of the Month :thumb:

Awesome job buddy!
Hey Bob! Thank you! Congrats on journal of the year sir! That is quite the honor!

I'm sure, like you, I just enjoy gardening and love to share the fun with this awesome community, so cheers to another great year of fun Bob! .

Hey! Congratulations B! That's so awesome man. Everything looks so good bud. You've done such great work here my friend
Yaaaay !!! Grandpa <3 you legendary mountain beast you . glad your back .

And thanks man, honestly just trying to grow some frosty girls like you! Doing as much as I can to learn from the masters :3

Damn, one more "spirit" and I would have won MadDab Bingo!
Tic tac toe. You'd have needed 3 more for bingo! .... go fish. I'll try and have a few spirits tonight to make a bingo. Too many and it'll be a blackout.... hahahahha! Bingo puns .

Happy Friday big guy! Yes congrats again on running an awesome and informitave thread! Well deserved.

Hope you have a great one my spirit animal twin. Spread those spirit wings wide were soaring high in 2018
Hehe that we shall! Hehe honestly I just keep getting flashbacks to the "Rick and morty forever and ever a hundred times over Rick and morty" speech every time we cross paths lol I feel like we need to get drunk and make a space ship so we can hot box it and build a neutrino bomb and Adam and eve this bitch with morty and Jessica XD

Oh man, might be a cartoon day XD

Stay warm up north Dabber! Y'all must be getting hit hard :S stay safe spirit brother! <3 .

That's gotta be a thing one day. Every time a letter is called-take a dab XD

Lol time to break out the gear rig! . great way to start Friday XD

Good one... I think I peed a little, that was funny. :rofl::tokin:

Could be an insect ran up the plant and out onto the leaf and took a big bite ... crunch, and ran back to it's hiding place. Just testing the waters to see what you would do. Naw, just kidding!

Could be some drool too .. I'm putting my money on drool!

Lol if it wasn't you it'd be me brother . caramelized onion flavoured nugs XD I can't even tell you how excited I am to break the rig out after harvest :0

I went thru a dabbing phase when I was making money in the corporate world, but obviously can't afford it now lol so I'm stoked as hell to have some plant matter to refine! Bubble hash will definitely be made here hehe oh jeeze, my mouth is watering :S

Haha I LOVE making bubble hash! Can be very tiring but rewarding x'). I made a batch last month using about 8 ozs of shake and it still came out pretty awesome!

Haha I LOVE making bubble hash! Can be very tiring but rewarding x'). I made a batch last month using about 8 ozs of shake and it still came out pretty awesome!
Do you need to dry your trim? I just had my first harvest and threw all the sugarleaf wrapped up in the freezer right after trimming. Also, how much hash did that 8oz net you?

Back
Top Bottom