Bignstrange's 4x4 800W COB LED Grow Tent - Promix - New Grower - Drop In!

Lol Hulk! Just a couple of cookies and some bar.

Nice choice on treats, I think we shop at the same grocery store;) Ha
Lol let's be clear- I did eat the rest of those last night XD I think the cbd really helped get the swelling down! Good stuff !

Hehe ya I was inspired by that peanut butter cup you posted . sooo tasty and nice to have treats! Can't wait to have trim around :3

Hella excited for you man! Im gonna try and push the boundaries of my 2x2x4 and see what I can do x)
Do it man;n that was kinda my goal for this tent but I honestly think I overdid it. There's way too much plant in there to grow some real AAA grade, but we should hit some decent weight and have a couple nice colas!

Next round should be a bit cleaner lol

Yo buddy wishin I could share this bubble kush and rainbow kush bro .

Catch up in a few days buddy
Yumm, sounds like I got a sweet tooth for those strains . good stuff man see you soon bro!
Garden's looking packed and stacked!
Thanks Dooby! Really stoked to see the buds start packing on now!

Lol let's be clear- I did eat the rest of those last night XD I think the cbd really helped get the swelling down! Good stuff !

Hehe ya I was inspired by that peanut butter cup you posted . sooo tasty and nice to have treats! Can't wait to have trim around :3

Lol! Awesome, I'm really loving CBD and trying to learn more and more. . hope your day is swell✌️

01 02 18
Update from last night!
Just grabbed quick pics, girls are getting fat n sassy lol
Mother tent!

Lil sapphire is looking happier as of this morning, back to normal <3
And our big girl Peppa, super super ready to be treated like a lady

She's doing some good stretching now that she's in the corner so she'll open up and give us lots of clones!

Flowering Tent Day 31
Found this on one leaf? Really not sure wtf it is, couldn't see it anywhere else either.. really not cool

There's no real shape or anything to it, I guess all I can do is keep my eyes peeled for more? Struggling to think of what it could be other than bug shit and I really don't want that :/

Anyways Psycho WW

Jewel BC

Angel WW

Moira BC

And Alecxks BC

Fattened up a bit overnight n really drinking a ton of water :S humidity went from 60 to 57 overnight and that has been a pretty good indicator of what they are drinking for me lol can't wait to flushem out and hittem hard with full strength bloom nutes!

Might see about taking some clones off Peppa today, I have to transplant some of the Remo clones out so I may just get her going asap, Remo update in a little bit!

Everyone have an awesome day! I think I'm out on adventures today, with a little bit of garden work so I'll catch y'all in the evening most likely! Cheers! . . . . .

I like how you guys mob in to comment now . such good neighbors . . .
Just another successful day in bigs jungle. NBD! no big deal. Lol. .
Lol I'm anxious about the root zone but ya successful so far . I don't like counting my chickens until they hatch :3
Lol! Awesome, I'm really loving CBD and trying to learn more and more. . hope your day is swell.️
I think a CBD strain will be on my list soon, I've tried some flower, but ultimately I'd grow it out for edibles n oils n things, not too great for smoking IMO. That's also cause I need the THC to keep me leveled and while cbd works in the background I need that head effect lol

For now I'll keep those 1 to 1 thc cbd cookies on hand .

Have a great day Newty! Well catch you soon!.I wanna see some pistils in your tent soon !

OH YEAH! PEPPA IS SHOWING PISTILS! woohoo! Another confirmed lady in this happy boys room :3 lol

Lol!! Great minds right;)

We are the same in thinking big, I need both also and would never be interested in smoking my CBD but I'll be growing some for me and my dogs in the near future. Maybe we can time it together;) This is why I'm so excited to have these CK clones from Swagg!

Ta ta for now

PISTOL PARTY!! Congrats, mine are coming. I vegged so long they were both begging me to flip.
Lol I know that look XD they just keep flashing mature lady bits, saying, do it to me XD well, let the flowers come heavy for you!
If you help your pets with cannabis you should help with some research at UC Davis. They are taking a survey of pet owners who use cannabis for their pets.
We're using cbd with our cat who has chronic kidney disease, I'll make sure to participate in the survey. I honestly believe the benefits to researching this type of thing are only really starting to be discovered :S so much to this medicine

I agree with you both and will participate. When I first started researching CBD for my dogs epilepsy a few years ago there wasn't much information but it's about to explode which makes me so happy.
I've heard a lot about epilepsy and cannabis. Same with autism of varying degrees. Honestly it's just amazing how many ailments it can help with. I feel if I can help people who need it, by growing good quality medicine, that I will for my whole life. It's saved me and I know how many testimonies there are out there about how it's saved other lives, I'm dedicated to giving my life to this plant and medicine.

That's my attitude going into 2018 . I just wanna put everything on the line for Mary Jane and the people who need her, including me n my family. I can't tell you how much of a difference this grow will make for my quality of life. To have access to enough, high quality, clean and selected strains will change my life for sure.

Super stoked and super ready for smoke lol

Cheers y'all! . . . . . .

01 02 18
Update from last night!
Just grabbed quick pics, girls are getting fat n sassy lol
Mother tent!
dd5741b67b404ad7f9ca29274ea2032a.jpg

Lil sapphire is looking happier as of this morning, back to normal <3
And our big girl Peppa, super super ready to be treated like a lady
4794db2db91a6135bec9e82a86197332.jpg

She's doing some good stretching now that she's in the corner so she'll open up and give us lots of clones!

Flowering Tent Day 31
Found this on one leaf? Really not sure wtf it is, couldn't see it anywhere else either.. really not cool
57e18eec8094980a417d9d2c7e58297c.jpg

0abe7f08ec11f4db6d8c5be83d19cef4.jpg

There's no real shape or anything to it, I guess all I can do is keep my eyes peeled for more? Struggling to think of what it could be other than bug shit and I really don't want that :/

Anyways Psycho WW
0e3b9f23ee003b0e4c6fdeb10b69f3e2.jpg

Jewel BC
669939fbba9572f4c6706091ccf35c1d.jpg

Angel WW
71d4d7582f8821f17d2081dbad68bae3.jpg

Moira BC
2610e276e8b16fc821a3252b87c222fd.jpg

And Alecxks BC
74d69ed75a655744bb5be75dd48b5d71.jpg

dba7a560854db85fe517e67d50c9a006.jpg

5747b57ce1c5f96a9e39b1f996cef69e.jpg

Fattened up a bit overnight n really drinking a ton of water :S humidity went from 60 to 57 overnight and that has been a pretty good indicator of what they are drinking for me lol can't wait to flushem out and hittem hard with full strength bloom nutes!

Might see about taking some clones off Peppa today, I have to transplant some of the Remo clones out so I may just get her going asap, Remo update in a little bit!

Everyone have an awesome day! I think I'm out on adventures today, with a little bit of garden work so I'll catch y'all in the evening most likely! Cheers! . . . . .

I had the same thing appear on my orange cookies plant and I think it's sap. Is it sticky to the touch and have a pungent smell?

Don't mind that spot. I was just combing thought your gals after I finished my hot dog.... left a little snail trail of mustard. Oops. I'll be more careful next time .

Back
Top Bottom