Bignstrange's 4x4 800W COB LED Grow Tent - Promix - New Grower - Drop In!

Congrats BnS! Well deserved! Those girls got me drooling more and more!
Thanks man! It's wierd to be rewarded for doing something I feel is my duty, if that makes sense? But definitely appreciated! Cheers!
CONGRATS!! You the #beesknees bro.
Thanks Newty!!! Lol if I'm the bees knees that explains why I'm buzzin all the time XD :lot-o-toke: cheers Newty!

Congratulations on the JOTM Bign! Well deserved :thumb: because everyone here keeps coming back for more!
Thanks ITS ! I guess the girls deserve most of the credit XD they sure are nice to look at . can't wait to see them bud up

Congrats Big!!! Can't say I didn't see this coming hehe

01 01 2018? Holy wow happy New Year's y'all! Didn't grab pics last night but I tried to get a couple frost shots despite being under pink lights! Anyways thanks again 420 mag for the honor of journal of the month, it is a pleasure to share all the fun we have here!

Mother Tent!
Sapphire OG-getting a little better, honestly it's just too cold in that room for seedlings :/ I blew a breaker last night when I had the oil heater in there on max and when I turned on the Xbox in the next room it must've put it over the limit. Needless to say the electrical in this house is ridiculous so I'm guessing at what's what. Anyways, I plugged the heater into a heavy gauge extension cord and ran it from the bathroom across the hall n it kept temps around 72 overnight in there. Hoping it's on a seperate breaker? I'll test it tonight right before lights out so that i don't cause another light cycle disturbance :/ annoying lol 12.5 amp draw on the heater, brutal when I'm running 15 amp fuses XD anyways sapphire!

Hopefully she roots in to her new home and goes wild!
Peppa PK

And a few shots from the flowering tent, mostly just from jewel cause I'm watching her closely lol still have that wierd brown rust on the upper fan leaves, it's not getting worse really but I'm watching it closely. I might flush when the pots are 50%dry so that I can refresh the nutes quicker. The mix should handle it ok, lol anyways some shots

I'll get some nice pics tonight as long as the breaker situation works out!

Over to the Remo journal now! :3 have a great new years day everyone! Cheers to a great year! . . . . . .

Congrats Big!!! Can't say I didn't see this coming hehe
Thanks Shorti! It's still setting in . I just love journaling so much it's amazing to feel rewarded for it! I just like repping BC and living the west coast life .

Cheers to 2018 Shorti!

Looking fabulous Big

Looking fabulous Big
Wish I could have everyone stick their face in that tent, it's glorious .

Every time I'm in there it feels like I'm on vacation .

Wish I could have everyone stick their face in that tent, it's glorious .

Every time I'm in there it feels like I'm on vacation .
I know the feeling Big. It's like all of your troubles wash away and you and the plants have some connection time. It's good to get away to our personal gardens. Looking good man!

I know the feeling Big. It's like all of your troubles wash away and you and the plants have some connection time. It's good to get away to our personal gardens. Looking good man!
Thanks DD! Definitely Nice feeling in tune with something, my girls n I are definitely close .

Can't wait to run Peppa man, she looks like our type of lady ;P

Peppa has a great structure. You have some big colas in your future with her.

She's a keeper, I'm gunna run a batch of clones off her quick and then select the nicest expression for cloning during flowering once were there, try to isolate the nicest pheno tendencies she has so we have a nice cut to carry on if she proves to be a winner !

Hmm I was gunna do an update but I can't upload pics right now?

Guess I'll hit y'all up in the morning!
Rest well and well catch you on the flipside!

. . . . . . .

Dude So happy for you on JOTM, Very deserving and humble winner and proud to call my friend!

YouTube
Thanks OG! Very honored to have been chosen by the 420 staff, my family and I are very thankful for the support! And yea man, canadian growers unite! Hehe super happy to have some good homies above the 49th
Congrats big!
Thanks Moonshine! It was a great surprise for new years day! .

I couldnt have thought of anyone more deserving than you. Your an inspiration and a all around good guy here. Keep it green!!!
Means a lot Ill,

Honestly just trying to keep it real, and be myself! There's a lot of people here who make it easy to do, nd y'all take me as I am, so I couldn't be more thankful. 420 n I are blessed to have you all here honestly! Your what makes this place go round :3 . . .

Update from last night!

First-i messed up my back some how? That herniated disc feeling :% anyways got me some edibles to help out lol I was non mobile last night, feeling a bit better now tho!

I should get these guys to sponsor me XD . dank and Dabby style lol

Alright so I guess we go into the mother tent here! Sapphire OG!

And Peppa lol the heater is keeping it a toasty 72° in there at night now so we should see some better growth from the littleuns, wondering if lack of diurnal variation will affect the plants metabolism tho? Only running 72 degrees during the day in the mother tent so I'm a little worried about that. Well see if biology lashes out on me for messing with the natural order lol

As soon as the Remo clones are out, I'm gunna scrub that res and air stones and start getting Peppas run going, she's got lots of branches everywhere, lots of tops to take too :3 good mom, she is :3

And here's the ladies of the hour . on day 30 of flowering I believe so about halfway!

Psycho WW
Here you can see one of those rust spots I'm battling right now, also some light burn XD these lights are cooking! I figure it's because they are eating so much, when there isn't enough nutrients available, they lack the ability to photosynthesize that much light and burn instead! I've had to raise the lights a few times over the last week n I've seen them demolishing lower leaves, completely voiding them of nutrients :/ might not be able to flush without these girls eating themselves. Might have to feed around 800 next week and then flush after that and only hit 1200 for the last 2 weeks of feeding :/ time and the voices will say I guess lol

Jewel BC she's showing the most rust, kinda wierd, fed cal mag, hopefully that's all it is! Also the potassium thing, the heater should help with uptake so it's just one of those time will tell situations unfortunately

Angel WW

shifty little defect on that leaf :/

Moira BC

Really tempted to finish her under a different light lol it's a little packed in there .

Alecxks BC!

I have noticed vertical growth basically stopping over the.last few days, with the exception of psycho of course Lol, nd more fattening going on! Let's hope were on the path to fat buds n that I make the right watering decisions over the last 4 to 6 weeks. Really stoked to see what we get outta this tent!

I would love to try a parabolic scrog with these lights, based on the growth patterns you can see in that last pic, I bet it would help get amazing yields!

Cheers y'all! Thanks for checking in folks! . . . . .

Back
Top Bottom