Bignstrange's 4x4 800W COB LED Grow Tent - Promix - New Grower - Drop In!

Do you need to dry your trim? I just had my first harvest and threw all the sugarleaf wrapped up in the freezer right after trimming. Also, how much hash did that 8oz net you?

It wound up being a half oz ball of varied quality hash. Didn't bother to take pics sadly as I was just lurking 420Magazine at the time x.x

I would say from my experience, yeah. Especially for the purpose of making hash.

I generally just keep the trim in paper bags and place them in a drawer, ruffling the bag every day or so to make sure there are no moisture buildups. The worst is when you get mildew on trim. The smell is awful x.x

Good one... I think I peed a little, that was funny. :rofl::tokin:

Could be an insect ran up the plant and out onto the leaf and took a big bite ... crunch, and ran back to it's hiding place. Just testing the waters to see what you would do. Naw, just kidding!

Could be some drool too .. I'm putting my money on drool!
Lol that's mean . fingers crossed were ok, just gotta keep invaders at bay for another month or so! I'm super paranoid about bugs since seeing that pic InTheShed put up :S
Pics or it didn't happen, just sayin.
Lol ok ok the rig didn't happen, I'm stuck with flower(not that I'm complaining) until I can make some concentrates with my trim :3 too excited :3

Grats on the award, big. Well deserved. :goodjob:
Thanks buddy! Congrats on your insane harvest, I think you must be close to that 1g/w Mark, bravo!

Just can't wait to see the plants finish, they are starting to look more like buds now but my sister pointed out they were still growing up! Idk maybe it's the sativa in them, but i have a feeling they're gunna keep going a week or 2 after the breeder estimate to hit potential.

Mmm
Plaaannttts .

Congrats again SF! I hope they dry and cure just right for you .

Update soon

Coffee first lol

Good morning y'all <3

Update from last night :3

01 05 18

Ok decision has been made to venture into hydro on our second run with Peppa! Lol so in a couple months well see either some buckets or a rdwc system filling up the last of the available space in the room. :3 after watching the roots in the bubble cloner, I just wanna get some hydroton n start building tubs lol unfortunately I don't have a tent for that yet, hense the waiting lol soon tho ! I can't wait :3

Anyways lol here's the girls

Sapphire OG looking happy in her new home, digging those roots deep <3

She needs a bit more fan on her I think

And Peppa just looking fine as hell. Thirsty today! :3 hey does anyone know when it's best to take clones? Like end of the day, when the plant is dry? Or should it be freshly watered? Lol I'm sure it makes a tiny difference but I won't worry about it XD

The cloner will be made free over the next couple days, after a good scrub, well get some Peppa cuttings going .

And the big girls on day 34 of flower- reacting well after being drowned, really no concerns due to that, and some of the problems I was seeing (lockout, wierd nute burn, and Browning pistils) has stopped progressing.

All of the above signs are sure indicators of excess salts in your media! As a result of this trouble, every month of growth I will plan on doing a flush, on plain waterings. I.e. running florakleen thru every 3rd or 4th watering based on rotation. It's a stupid mistake to make, but it happens. We caught it, corrected it, and now we should be able to carry thru to harvest strong with this knowledge!

Anyways, day 34, sorry just quick group shots from last night n a couple frost shots cause I couldn't help myself lol I'll get some good pics tonight :3

Overall, they are doing pretty good. The lockout has stopped and they are able to eat again so I'm hoping that they will eat up, and then I can flush thru around 850 ppm of pure flower nutes next water without issue. The promix with added ingredients seems to be resistant to overwatering, the girls haven't showed any signs of overwatering since soaking an already wet medium so I'm tempted to start watering it a bit more like coco for flower-meaning watering it while still wet instead of letting it dry out. I bet it would help keep my ph stable over the last 5, as well as reduce salt build ups .

Lol anyways lots of thinking going on over here, Peppa will get watered today, probably just plain water with grozyme and og tea to the medium .

All the action is in the Remo journal today .

Alright have a great Shatterday y'all! Cheers Dabber! . .

And thanks to everyone who keeps coming back, and making this journal fun to do!

Thank you! . . . . . . . . .

The perils of growing outside! I don't think you'll be invaded :).
Hehe I was lucky that all I had outdoors this year was fungus gnats!

The benefits of growing on a deck that's 30 feet above the rainforest floor XD

I really wanna do some trees in the mountain this year tho, so bugs are something I might have to get used to ;P

My vote is now DE until buds and neem in late flower. Have to see if it does indeed make pistils brown though, and I'm not sure I want to lock the neem oil into the buds as they form. With a little luck you can have the DE on the fans through most of flower to keep them under control.
If I end up going for it I'll definitely follow those words of wisdom. It would suck to grow some 2 to 4 pound monsters only to have bugs destroy them :S

For now indoors is good :3 I'll just keep cleaning like a psycho n we should be fine XD

My vote is now DE until buds and neem in late flower. Have to see if it does indeed make pistils brown though, and I'm not sure I want to lock the neem oil into the buds as they form. With a little luck you can have the DE on the fans through most of flower to keep them under control.

Fucking BUGS, I hate BUGS!!!!!
YouTube

Hehe I was lucky that all I had outdoors this year was fungus gnats!

The benefits of growing on a deck that's 30 feet above the rainforest floor XD

I really wanna do some trees in the mountain this year tho, so bugs are something I might have to get used to ;P

Rainforest floor.......

The best place to be. In the forest.

Fucking BUGS, I hate BUGS!!!!!
YouTube
. .

Ya basically XD

I'm gettin so paranoid I don't let people go in or out of the grow floor anymore-to avoid tracking bugs in from the woods just out my back door XD

Gunna get a decontamination room soon XD

Rainforest floor.......

The best place to be. In the forest.
If there's one way I feel about where I live, it's grateful.

I can never feel bad about my life when I just take a second to look around and appreciate it. I wish I could share it with the world :( <\3

Oh also added a Hepa air filter to the room, hopefully that helps with airborne contaminants and dust. It's pretty big and well overrated for the space so I'm hoping it helps keepem sticky buds clean n peat outta the air XD

Took Peppa n watered her, did a little defol as well, I'll tell y'all it's for airflow but honestly it's just so I don't have to work as hard to put the og tea on the medium XD

So OG Tea to medium and then she drank 3 liters, just with around 10mL/gallon of grozyme, to a little run off. She'll get plain water again next time so run off wasn't too much of a concern.

So cute . I'll be back to take some branches from her in a couple days!

Took Peppa n watered her, did a little defol as well, I'll tell y'all it's for airflow but honestly it's just so I don't have to work as hard to put the og tea on the medium XD

So OG Tea to medium and then she drank 3 liters, just with around 10mL/gallon of grozyme, to a little run off. She'll get plain water again next time so run off wasn't too much of a concern.

So cute . I'll be back to take some branches from her in a couple days!
c9bf63acc8b0637f94e790bee35e9039.jpg
e9993c6322c109a1341b733ce66ef8b8.jpg
4be5f814aef9c7f44ee9d44626e9b9d9.jpg
4692971e12d93052ffed89447246f0cf.jpg
c56a945cd7f6ebbdf434d7d5bc6f224d.jpg
e0f3cdcd628cf4d39e77cce25579a1ee.jpg
2656aec75321348366900277bcf12526.jpg

such a lovely shade of green:thumb:
She's off to an amazing start, it's really hard to resist taking just 4 nice cuttings to do buckets with :/

I think she'll do amazing in the sog too, it'll be interesting to see how fast she fills out the 40" x40" tent with 15 cuttings!

She's off to an amazing start, it's really hard to resist taking just 4 nice cuttings to do buckets with :/

I think she'll do amazing in the sog too, it'll be interesting to see how fast she fills out the 40" x40" tent with 15 cuttings!

It's all about how fast we can get them to grow. Then bang flip da beaches .

It's all about how fast we can get them to grow. Then bang flip da beaches .
Hell Ya!

This first run was pretty casual just to see what I can do without practice, now I wanna gear up and get a good, full rotation going so I'm always harvesting!

I think, as this evolves, I should be able to get up to a couple pounds a month from these tents which means enough meds to make oils and edibles and salves, all stuff that me and my family needs.

Really can't wait to be regularly harvesting my own meds, I can't believe we're really doing it :3

Back
Top Bottom