Bignstrange's 4x4 800W COB LED Grow Tent - Promix - New Grower - Drop In!

Undercarriage looks nice and clean. I think you'll be fine under there :thumb:
Hehe I like a little somn to show they're mature but not enough to be messy XD .
You don't need to worry about hand modelling yet brother nice show!:rofl:
Hehe thanks man, I think the next round is when well really hit our stride :3 the Remo tent is gunna be mad!

Hello everyone. I would lime to give a Huge, Tremendous "BIG" and strange thank you to the author of this thread....."bignstrange", for his kindness and generosity and for his well documented thread. This is the third member here to bestow such kindness to me. I awoke the other morning to a pm from big informing me that he waz gifting me the growant light. I literally jumped off the ground and high fived my fur babies (yes they know how to do that) lol. They thank you too big, as i spoiled them xtra good that day. Anyways bro. I know you arent much for the spotlight, but it just didnt seem right not to thank you publicly, & also let peeps know the kindness youve shown me. Comes in handy as that light i just got, is useless. Too big for a paperweight. Lol. Bignstrange .........thank you bro, from bottom of my heart man. Ive paid things forward in the past, & its coming back around now! Have a blessed day everyone!:high-five:

Hello everyone. I would lime to give a Huge, Tremendous "BIG" and strange thank you to the author of this thread....."bignstrange", for his kindness and generosity and for his well documented thread. This is the third member here to bestow such kindness to me. I awoke the other morning to a pm from big informing me that he waz gifting me the growant light. I literally jumped off the ground and high fived my fur babies (yes they know how to do that) lol. They thank you too big, as i spoiled them xtra good that day. Anyways bro. I know you arent much for the spotlight, but it just didnt seem right not to thank you publicly, & also let peeps know the kindness youve shown me. Comes in handy as that light i just got, is useless. Too big for a paperweight. Lol. Bignstrange .........thank you bro, from bottom of my heart man. Ive paid things forward in the past, & its coming back around now! Have a blessed day everyone!:high-five:
Thanks Moon . .

I've never been able to give a gift like this, so the pleasure is all mine :3

I think the lamp will grow you some Nice, potent meds man, should be a nice addition for sure!

Hopefully it gets to you quick and you can show it off!

Thanks Moon . .

I've never been able to give a gift like this, so the pleasure is all mine :3

I think the lamp will grow you some Nice, potent meds man, should be a nice addition for sure!

Hopefully it gets to you quick and you can show it off!

Hells yeah bro. Thank you so much again. Peace brothet!!:high-five:

01 10 18 pm update
Pics from last night :3

Let's start with Sapphire, she's almost ready for water again- recap on what I did with her- when I transplanted I watered a lot and straight down in an effort to draw the tap down. My theory is that on the next water, if I water around, the root system should explode outward from the roots I drew straight down over the last week. Getting close to testing time hehe

Sapphire OG

Peppa PK

And here's Peppas homeless babies lol

And the flowering tent! I believe these pics are on day 39 of flower :3 20 to 30 days to go hopefully hehe

Psycho WW

Jewel BC

Angel WW

Moira BC

Alecxks BC

They greeted me with an overpowering woft of stank when I opened the door this morning, sweet, floral and pungent is all that I smelled for a sec lol beautiful!

I'm thinking when I go to water them next what I'll do is run 10 gallons of water through them as a whole, dislodge any remaining salts from the flush last week, and then water in my 20 gallons of pure p.k, bud booster, enzyme and sweet on top of that, that should flush through all the old stuff and get us loaded up for the last week of fattening before flush :3

Should work. I think? Lol more crazy theory XD

Anyways some sunset shots and group shots .

Ok all the work is in the Remo journal today! Coffee and wake and bake and were get at it!

Have a great day y'all! Much love from the coast . . . . . . .

Oh ya for my.own notes these girls are all mag whores

I've learned that doesn't mean pick up the cal mag and add more, too much calcium sucks too, so I'm gunna start using Epsom salts as a supplement-ill heat them into water and dilute them into a solution I can use as a stand alone mag supplement for all those rust spots were seeing!

Skim milk and Epson salt. Cal mag in a pinch ..

Everything is looking beautiful as always Mr big. 50 day harvest sounds amazing to me! I would be chopping today if that were the case... good news is only 10 to 17 more days to meet the breeders flower time .

Sound like you have a.... sound plan for the feed through flower. I like the way you think!

Good luck with the remo journal work, and I'll catch you over there a little later ...

Skim milk and Epson salt. Cal mag in a pinch ..

Everything is looking beautiful as always Mr big. 50 day harvest sounds amazing to me! I would be chopping today if that were the case... good news is only 10 to 17 more days to meet the breeders flower time .

Sound like you have a.... sound plan for the feed through flower. I like the way you think!

Good luck with the remo journal work, and I'll catch you over there a little later ...
Hehe thanks Dabber :3

I just love plants lol I know you get it buddy <3

I'm hoping mine run longer than breeders times, I just want gnarly looking, faded, oozing plants lol I guess we'll see what they look like in a few weeks XD

Catch you later Dabber! Have an awesome day man .

20180110_112650.jpg
lulu peppers

Beautiful frosty buds. Plants too. I also like your plan for finish. Taking note. What is meant by "sweet".....you mean like mollasses?
I'm using floranectar this round, but next time I'll use the sweet "raw" or nature's candy by Remo

With the exception of the latter they both work kinda like molasses yep!
20180110_112650.jpg
lulu peppers
Also nice peppers mate!

Hey y'all!

Missed the opportunity to take pics tonight lol it's been a whirlwind day!

There's some surprises coming and more bignstrange madness on the way hehe can't wait to get it all together n share with y'all :3 <3

I can tell you I will be spending all of my time with plants hehe stay tuned . .

Also the main reason I couldn't get pics was cause I was racing the clock to get the Remo transplants done!

I think I only had an extra 10 minutes of light in the flowering tent so they should be ok :3

Really excited about the clones, they all had explosive roots over the last 4 days and blew me away! If you haven't checked out the Remo journal, you can find it here!
BignStrange - Remo Nutrients - 800W Of COBs - What Can Go Wrong? Round 2!

Alright I'm going to relax n go clean up what I can lol

See y'all tomorrow . . . .

Back
Top Bottom