Bignstrange's 4x4 800W COB LED Grow Tent - Promix - New Grower - Drop In!

To me, hydro = Rider509
Yea he's rocking it, too bad about the velvet rope

Lol

Well see, depending on nutrients for the next run I may have a go at the hi dro, or I may stick it out with the promix hp ++ I've been mixing .

I might experiment with it a bit this run, it seems to take abuse pretty well, except for the salt thing XD

That wasn't a people. That was a comment I made on a photograph!
Hehe I guess I'm more referring the response it got than anything .

I'm a simple guy, I don't turn my nose up to anyone, and I don't hang around people like that so I unsubbed once I saw his reply. Nothing against him, just not my type lol

I definitely still enjoy the pics and madness and all that but I don't put effort into it like all the other journals .

I'm using floranectar this round, but next time I'll use the sweet "raw" or nature's candy by Remo

With the exception of the latter they both work kinda like molasses yep!
Also nice peppers mate!

Thanks big! Whaaaaa, you dont like my lil mamma "lulu?" Shes a scruffy lil plant eater.....yes she is......whos a naughty girl? Lol. Seriously, shes gotten 2 plants so far .....lol. Hey, theres an aspect of cannabis use......dog food with meds in it. For arthritic dogs, dogs with cancer & hip problems, skin and all sorts of other painful issues. Watch out Martha & Snoop, here comes the Moonshine!!!!!! Finally got a call for some work boyz. Thank the lord. :thumb:

Thanks big! Whaaaaa, you dont like my lil mamma "lulu?" Shes a scruffy lil plant eater.....yes she is......whos a naughty girl? Lol. Seriously, shes gotten 2 plants so far .....lol. Hey, theres an aspect of cannabis use......dog food with meds in it. For arthritic dogs, dogs with cancer & hip problems, skin and all sorts of other painful issues. Watch out Martha & Snoop, here comes the Moonshine!!!!!! Finally got a call for some work boyz. Thank the lord. :thumb:
Hehe aww of course I like lulu! I have a pit/lab who has a similar sweet face lol

My dog loves eating leaves! I always get paranoid when I hear him wander onto the grow floor XD

And yea mon we use cbd with our cat who has degenerative kidney disease, just helps her be a little more comfortable

Have a good one Moon! .

Morning y'all!

01 12 18

Got some quick pics from this Morning, sorry they are pink! I had to rush to get the Remo clones done last night and I wasn't able to get in for photos but probably tonight I can!

First I'll start with the Peppa clones which will have their own journal pretty quick here :3 I've got some really exciting news about the next grow too, so stay tuned!

And then we have our mother tent with Sapphire OG!

She's gunna get water today-prepare for lift off!!

Peppa PK n friends lol

And a couple quick shots of the gals

N that's all I got! I should be able to get some nice white light pics for ya tonight and get a real update for you .

Just a note I made in the other journal-i have a lot going on over the next couple weeks and maybe beyond, so I'm not sure how much time I'll be able to spend on here but I'll keep the journals updated and make sure I get video updates at least once I get my camera. There's a lot of stuff coming down the pipe and I really can't tell you how excited I am-ill be working 20 hours a day, but it'll be worth it lol

Really excited to be able to tell yall what's up soon. :3

Take it easy yall; I got lots of fun stuff to do here today so I'll catch y'all tonight! Cheers! . . . . . . . .

Everything looks great! What RH are you keeping the Peppa clones at? Do they need higher RH like clones in soil/peat/rockwool?

Congrats on whatever is coming up next!
The Peppa clones are just in a cold dark room so rh is around 50 55 and ambient temps are pretty steady between 69 and 72 with res temps at a steady 76 to 78

In my research, and experience, there's no need to jack humidity or use a dome or anything with the bubble cloners! I just spray tap water on them a couple times a day until I see roots and were golden!

This round will produce much nicer roots too, I can almost guarantee it
Can't wait to hear your good news! The girls look great! ...️

And thanks Newty! Hehe it's exciting alright :3

I'll break the news once I have everything in front of me!

Holy Cannabis Bigman!!

So you are a full on pro now!?

Dude, what a time to pop back in! Killin it bruv! I aint read very far back . but are them clones from your own mother?

Looking magical! .✌️

Holy Cannabis Bigman!!

So you are a full on pro now!?

Dude, what a time to pop back in! Killin it bruv! I aint read very far back . but are them clones from your own mother?

Looking magical! ..️
Hey Muzzy! How you been? Been wondering bout you n our girl Kita!

Lol I wouldn't say pro quite yet, but thanks to a couple awesome sponsors I was able to start a new journal BignStrange - Remo Nutrients - 800W Of COBs - What Can Go Wrong? Round 2!

We've got some more stuff in the works too :3

In fact that's what those clones are going to! Our secret project :3

They are peppermint kush by Barneys farm, taken from a beautiful mom .

Glad to see you mate! Hope things are going well for you! . . . . . .

The secret project is that big is Remo's New hand model and will be featured in all the magazine ads in the near future :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Lol well see if he thinks the same thing when we meet this weekend ;P XD

That is awesome ness man look at you ..
Big expo in Vancouver! Lots of vendors there :3

Hopefully I can fill a duffle bag with free swag lol

Back
Top Bottom