Bignstrange's 4x4 800W COB LED Grow Tent - Promix - New Grower - Drop In!

Merry Christmas buddy! Hope your day was blessed with good meds and great company

That's not nice shed saying he has a box lol

I'm sure he has a baseball kit

Sorry drinking tonight feel braver lol
. so good XD Hope your Christmas was merry buddy! .
I have the same exact one. It does fill up, Love that little de-humidifier!!
Took a couple days but it filled up! I still haven't gotten around to lifting it up in the tent but I feel it'll make the most of It!

Merry Christmas buddy! Hope your day was blessed with good meds and great company
Thanks Dabber! Hope you had fun with the chillens :3 I had my little nephew up n it was a blast!
Merry Christmas B! I sincerely wish you and yours a wonderful holiday season.
Thanks Grandpa, hope your doing well too. Still thinking of your friends family and sending the best every time I do. Missing you, you crazy old fart ;P see you soon!
Merry Christmas Big. Hope your having a great day
Merry Christmas Derby! Hope you had some good time with your fam n had some drinks n relaxation . can't think of anyone who deserves rest more than You! Also I might be getting a job on a horse ranch soon :3 fingers crossed my man, take care! I'll come say hi soon! .
Merry Christmas big homie!
Hey Shorti :D

Welcome back <3

We're gunna have to catch up :3, I'll make sure I get at you soon . welcome home! :passitleft:

Well I ride every now and then but Lopin and my wife are out trail riding today. High is only 18f and they go out riding. Not me took 2 hours to get the stalls cleaned up and manure taken out this morning. I stayed home and doing a run on the still so I have a great next holiday ahead of me. First run coming off at 120 proof. Might not do a second or third run on this batch. Just mix it as she is. Coming out quite sweet.

Ok so I have an update for y'all :3

And in the spirit of Christmas I'll unwrap the box ;P

I have to start a new journal, but I'm feeling a little lazy after the holidays so I might wait a day or two so I can make sure I start it on the right foot... buuutt, it's time to show you what Santa sent me for Christmas .

Before I show You, and I'll make this declaration again; while I was provided with this box free of charge, I am in no way an employee nor am I being influenced in my review of the products I have been provided. I am going to be completely honest in my feed back and while I may promote the products-its because I think it's a good product, not because I'm being told to lol

Anyways here it is

Wow right?

So I sent an email to these guys asking for a hat Lol, I just wanted a hat cause my hair is long and I like the branding so I thought I'd see if I could trade them a plug for a hat XD

Anyways some conversation and details I'll omit and they sent me this! They just offered it to me, "hoping you might run a journal"

Here I am a new grower and Remo is there saying try this stuff out and see how you like it. I'm just blown away. So I'm sitting here in my Remo shirt right now, super stoked to tell you guys I'll be starting a new Remo journal under 800 watts of cobs in a 4x4! Well run the same genes, and with only Remo nutrients the whole way through and see how they compare to the insane amount of nutrients I'm working with right now!

I can't tell you how excited I am for this opportunity so thank you Remo and team! Remo Brands is a local company right here in BC and you all know how proud I am of my country and province :3 super excited to help show what BC and Remo Nutrients are all about!

Looking good there Remo!

Ok so now I'll do an update in a seperate post lol

Again I can't say it enough thank you Remo! Blown away by how fast they got it to me, and I can tell you it is some good stuff. I broke into the velo kelp and nature's candy last night and I am ecstatic to feed this to my promix!

Ok ok plants lol . .

Well I ride every now and then but Lopin and my wife are out trail riding today. High is only 18f and they go out riding. Not me took 2 hours to get the stalls cleaned up and manure taken out this morning. I stayed home and doing a run on the still so I have a great next holiday ahead of me. First run coming off at 120 proof. Might not do a second or third run on this batch. Just mix it as she is. Coming out quite sweet.
Jeeze that's chilly XD they're troopers for sure, I definitely would rather be in with a fire and some wood to carve Lol!

And yea it sounds like if I land this job it'll be mostly stall maintenance and stuff but that's cool! I wanna learn so I'm cool with whatever :3

Nice stuff, let it age in wood for a year?

Sounds like you'll be in for a treat hehe 120 is pretty damn stiff XD

Ok so I have an update for y'all :3

And in the spirit of Christmas I'll unwrap the box ;P

I have to start a new journal, but I'm feeling a little lazy after the holidays so I might wait a day or two so I can make sure I start it on the right foot... buuutt, it's time to show you what Santa sent me for Christmas .

Before I show You, and I'll make this declaration again; while I was provided with this box free of charge, I am in no way an employee nor am I being influenced in my review of the products I have been provided. I am going to be completely honest in my feed back and while I may promote the products-its because I think it's a good product, not because I'm being told to lol

Anyways here it is
344bbf33f320d1ac4d0c4ecf7ffd5ffb.jpg

Wow right?

So I sent an email to these guys asking for a hat Lol, I just wanted a hat cause my hair is long and I like the branding so I thought I'd see if I could trade them a plug for a hat XD

Anyways some conversation and details I'll omit and they sent me this! They just offered it to me, "hoping you might run a journal"

Here I am a new grower and Remo is there saying try this stuff out and see how you like it. I'm just blown away. So I'm sitting here in my Remo shirt right now, super stoked to tell you guys I'll be starting a new Remo journal under 800 watts of cobs in a 4x4! Well run the same genes, and with only Remo nutrients the whole way through and see how they compare to the insane amount of nutrients I'm working with right now!

I can't tell you how excited I am for this opportunity so thank you Remo and team! Remo Brands is a local company right here in BC and you all know how proud I am of my country and province :3 super excited to help show what BC and Remo Nutrients are all about!
f5c812f5415aadd423c07839d432f06b.jpg

Looking good there Remo!

Ok so now I'll do an update in a seperate post lol

Again I can't say it enough thank you Remo! Blown away by how fast they got it to me, and I can tell you it is some good stuff. I broke into the velo kelp and nature's candy last night and I am ecstatic to feed this to my promix!

Ok ok plants lol . .
Dude that's the cats ass right there. You right fully deserve it. Take it and blow that tent up with it

Jeeze that's chilly XD they're troopers for sure, I definitely would rather be in with a fire and some wood to carve Lol!

And yea it sounds like if I land this job it'll be mostly stall maintenance and stuff but that's cool! I wanna learn so I'm cool with whatever :3

Nice stuff, let it age in wood for a year?

Sounds like you'll be in for a treat hehe 120 is pretty damn stiff XD
I usually run it 3 times and get about 170-175 proof and cut it from there. Makes it more neutral that way with a sugar run. Cheep easy and quick. I'm pretty picky and only use straight hearts, never any heads or tails. Never get a hangover that way.
I buy the burnt spiral oak pieces and just leave then in for about a month and pull them then let sit for a few months. Most the time it's gone before the month

Ok update! Let's see if we can get some days right here XD

12 26 17
Pics taken 12 25-dated as such

Clones! We have a ton of roots everywhere so I transplanted the best ones into solo cups. Honestly I'm not planning on using these peat clones at this point but I'll grow them out as back up for now. I'm really wanting 16 strong clones from the bubble run so I can fill 16 9"x9" pots and do a good sog. Anyways lol peat clones

Transplanted into solo cups with 2mL / gallon nature's candy and velo kelp, I'll be putting all this info in the next journal :3

And the bubble clones are cruising along! Looking super healthy, starting to show some root bumps, will change out the res again today!

Ok what's next lol mother tent
We have our Sapphire OG that must be around 09 days now-temps in that tent are miserable, 70 degrees so they're going slow, heat mat coming tomorrow I believe so we should be able to pick it up a bit

Here's our BC Clone

Seeing some real growth there now
And then Peppa around day 50
She is ready for her final 5 gallon fabric pot and a feed today! I really can't wait to run her omg

I am in love with the way she grows I can't even tell you .

Alright flower tent-this shit is mind blowing
Day 23 of flower lol are you ready?
Psycho WW

Just so everyone knows I've been trimming and stressing these plants constantly and they really haven't shown me any complaints, with everything else mostly dialed in, these plants become super plants!

Jewel BC

I'm also working on funding a better camera so I can get some real pics for y'all. Then I can blow them up and hang my play girls all over the house ;P

Angel WW

Moira BC

I have to remember to lift her up another inch today lol so indica compared to all of them XD

Alecxks BC

She is getting thick already :S honestly she is my favorite tho I don't tell the others lol she is just perfect .

And some groups!

I raised the lights a little as I was seeing almost all of the leaves praying which is a sign of too much light, backed it up a little and now just the tops are praying so I'm happy :3 I'll drop it a half inch or so in a couple days!

Shots from this morning

Can't even tell I did defol yesterday :S lol it's ok the nitrogen abundance has calmed down and it's starting to eat it from the leaves again so we're dialed right in .

Ok time to medicate lol I'm kinda really overly excited about these plants and have lots to do today lol just in a goofy mood! Must be all the turkey!

A sincere thanks to everyone who continues to be part of this journey and keep me company here! It's really fun sharing this with y'all and I'm really excited to see what 2018 will bring for us all! Definitely be seeing me on my toes looking for opportunities to help grow more bud for all the patients and people who need it and help promote the destigmitization and education around cannabis!

Anyways cheers y'all! Lots of love from the coast here, wishing everyone a happy New year and holidays! Let's keep this wave rolling y'all! . . . . . . .

Dude that's the cats ass right there. You right fully deserve it. Take it and blow that tent up with it
Hehe that's the plan! I have a feeling we should see some pretty healthy plants with this nute line up.as long as I do a good job on my end!
I usually run it 3 times and get about 170-175 proof and cut it from there. Makes it more neutral that way with a sugar run. Cheep easy and quick. I'm pretty picky and only use straight hearts, never any heads or tails. Never get a hangover that way.
I buy the burnt spiral oak pieces and just leave then in for about a month and pull them then let sit for a few months. Most the time it's gone before the month
Yum hehe making cheap, good booze would be a dangerous thing for me to learn XD definitely can appreciate the craft though, it's something I've always wanted to learn for sure! Especially for if the world ends lol
Oops some spilled into my diet Dr pepper
Haha you took the diet right out of it XD

Oops some spilled into my diet Dr pepper
Here's my coffee can I get a spill???

Too cool. If love to make my own one day. Even if it's just brewing some suds

Congrats on the free gear!!!

Never hurts to shoot out an email right? I never even heard back from TERPINATOR. Just showed up at the front door! Pretty legit Mr. Big! Swagg is doing really well with remo. I'd try another nute line if I didn't have to ph.... not about that life haha!

Regardless that's an awesome opprotunity and really quite the treat. Merry Christmas eh?

Excited to see you making big moves in the new year my friend!

Well deserved big. Congrats. That's an easy 200 bucks worth of goods. U won't be disappointed I'm sure of this.

Oh, also don't tip the jugs or shake too much, mine leaked when they fell over and when I shake them before I mix nutes, they also leak. That's my only beef with remo lol. That and I didn't get a t shirt .. Can't wait to see ur remo grow.

Looking great in here big! Merry Xmas bud! Cool Remo collection, never hurts to ask for a freebie! Wow.
Lol definitely not, amazed at the awesome response!

Merry Christmas Newty! Hope you've been flying high like Santa ;P

Congrats on the free gear!!!

Never hurts to shoot out an email right? I never even heard back from TERPINATOR. Just showed up at the front door! Pretty legit Mr. Big! Swagg is doing really well with remo. I'd try another nute line if I didn't have to ph.... not about that life haha!

Regardless that's an awesome opprotunity and really quite the treat. Merry Christmas eh?

Excited to see you making big moves in the new year my friend!
Yea terpinator is one id like to get my hands on as well :3 maybe one day lol that's awesome tho man!

Yea it was the only Christmas present I got lol made me pretty happy :3 really thankful to have some food to raise some more happy girls!

Cheers to the new year man! Let it bring us all some fire dank and big opportunity! .

Back
Top Bottom